Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
This law isn't about race. It's about breaking the law or not breaking the law. If you're an Legal / Natural Born American citizen then you don't have anything to worry about. If you're here illegally then you're committing a crime.
Once again, what constitutes the "reasonable suspicion" that a person is illegal and that a cop should demand their papers, if not race?

I'm waiting.

Quote:
(citation needed)
You don't believe me that minorities are pulled over more than whites? You're even more naive and stupid than I had initially believed. Allow me to show you:
http://www.chicagoreporter.com/index...g_While_Latino
From the article:
Quote:
Latino drivers are being stopped at a higher rate by the police than their share of the driving-age population, and they are more likely to have their cars searched than their white counterparts, shows a Chicago Reporter analysis of 2007 traffic stop data collected by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Quote:
The Reporter’s analysis also found that Latino drivers were asked for permission to search their cars at a higher rate in 25 out of the 44 communities than white counterparts—despite the fact that Latinos were less likely to be found in possession of contraband.
Queen of the Beasts
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Coolie, you got Jeanette to post more and for that I thank you.
Love you too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
I have a feeling you're going to be waiting a severe, prolonged period of time for your answer :O
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
La Raza is good.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post

If you look at the paper trail La Raza, one of the most incediary Latino Ethnocentric groups, gets most of its money from Wall-Mart. We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.

Quote:

Walmart Foundation Awards $1.2 Million to National Council of La Raza

http://foundationcenter.org/pnd/news...l?id=292300002
(swish)
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2010, 10:18 PM       
Good job ignoring Kahljorn and trying to win an argument by writing things like "swish" and "next."

Next.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:12 PM       
fortunately, I don't even expect responses

Coolie:
walmart gave them some money? So what? I don't understand what your point is. you were right about them getting money from walmart? Did somebody argue that point with you?
Do you think the fact that walmart gave them some money makes the rest of your arguments less retarded? Is that what you were swishing? that you got one, irrelevant fact correct out of everything you have posted?

Quote:
We have to realize that this is social engineering. Controlling the minds of these defenseless immigrants and turning them on the American people.
Do you think the fact that walmart gave them money makes this part true? like, because one part of your argument was true the ridiculous part must also be true? How is it social engineering? How are they turning them on the american people by giving them money to help them join our job force. HEY HERE"S SOME MONEY GUYS, ARENT WE JUST ASSHOLES?

you're a retard.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:13 AM       
What do you expect? He lives in a cabin deep in the woods of Montana (with all the other crazy conspiracy theorists).

I am surprised he even has internet to be honest.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2010, 07:12 AM       
he doesn't live in a cabin deep in the woods of montana, HE IS A CABIN DEEP IN THE WOODS OF MONTANA :O :O :O :O

the cabin is autonomous and its consciousness is satellite internet :O

The recent immigration bill will affect him because his lumbers were jacked from the pristine forests of canada; MAKING HIM AN ILLEgAL IMMIGRANT

I KNEW IT

Spoilers!
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2010, 07:15 AM       
i got it from a movie ;/

ALSO FROM REALTY

I MEAN REALITY
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:48 AM       
You can connect to the internet, if you power your computer from a hand-cranked generator. THEY FOLLOW YOU THRU TEH ELECTRICICL WIRIGINGS!!!

EDIT: and, of course, you need your AFDB.
You may already be there.
Banned

Old May 19th, 2010, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Good job ignoring Kahljorn and trying to win an argument by writing things like "swish" and "next."

Next.
There are no winners or losers here, there is only reality and the individuals capability to view it for what it is.

Quote:
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it......

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
There is no reality here. Only fluoride and oligarchs and you're an idiot that has been shown for nothing less than brainless in all of your threads so far.
Banned

Old May 19th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There is no reality here. Only fluoride and oligarchs and you're an idiot that has been shown for nothing less than brainless in all of your threads so far.
Don't be bitter.

You should read up on who funded the communists into power. You'd probably find it interesting.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:09 AM       
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:09 AM       
I fucking DARE you to start that thread. I will bury you.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would just fucking LOVE to see that shit go down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:20 AM       
Queen of the Beasts
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
(swish)
The Walmart Foundation also gives to scholarship programs, as well as hunger relief, disaster relief, and other causes. I suppose that makes those charities EVIL LACKEYS OF TEH CORPORATE MACHINE as well?
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2010, 12:21 PM       
I like how what he said didn't even imply anything like that. It was more like:

LA RAZA + WALMART = ?

IF YOU WANTED TO BE GENEROUS YOU COULD SAY IT WAS:
LA RAZA + WALMART = ? + PREVIOUS IMPLICATIONS
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
There are no winners or losers here, there is only reality and the individuals capability to view it for what it is.
But right there you are saying there are winners and losers, most people who can dissect information and see the world for what it is and people like you you seem to have difficulty even understanding their own point of view.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Dim is right, this thread is dead.
You may already be there.
Banned

Old May 19th, 2010, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Dim is right, this thread is dead.
Awww...

I still wanted to see people squirm from the Wall-Mart funding La Raza article.