Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM        :-* kissies to mradventure!
When did you, if at all, realise that sex actually is more like eating than it is this mystical silliness most kids thought it would be? Was the viewpoint shift gradual or swift? Were you perhaps never as prone to silliness as I was an[ EDIT: this thread has served it's original purpose. Now it is the we love mradventure thread. This is where you tell mr.adventure that you love him. d never overestimated it's significance? I turned 20 this fourth of may and I was doing my annual introspection bit (right after the annual shower) and I was thinking of this.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM       
Um....sex is fantastic. Its most fun you can have whilst exercising. Sex with someone you love is the best thing on Earth.
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 12:44 PM       
I must have been doing something wrong then

Are you sure you PRESS the penis between the other girls shoulderblades? I tried sliding it over them as if my penis was a fleshy moist organic window-cleaner but that didn't seem to make the experience any more worthwhile.

Well, just barely.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 01:01 PM       
I agree with Dole. You really must be doing something wrong.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 01:06 PM       
I think I was around 23 or 24 when I came to that realization, Helm....sex has become more of a chore than anything.

da blob is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
Sex with someone you love is the best thing on Earth.
the most boring sex I ever had was with someone I thought I loved ...

Now about Helm's question, fuck it, when sex and eating will be the same I'll never dare going to a restaurant anymore.
Seriously - I don't think I ever bought into that mystical bullshit, always saw it as the physical / hormonal / instinctual urge it is, but realizing at the same time that you get the better of it when engaging your brain in the process.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 01:24 PM       
Doesn't it depress you all the more if you put thought into the process? It did so for me. I mean it's a very silly concept if you think about it. The whole mating thing. Absurd.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 01:39 PM       
Sex can only be bad if it's bad sex. Yes, that is obvious, but obviously either you suck or you're with the wrong person.
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 01:42 PM       
Whatever you say, Dr. Ruth. Any other mindless drivel you've been force-fed to the point of submission time and time again by your peers you'd like to run by me?
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 02:03 PM       
I think it depends on how many times you've had sex. If you're able to go out and pick up any woman you want for casual sex, a relationship or whatever it seems more like eating.

If you're more worried about love and shit (marriage, long term) things will always be mystical and special.
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM       
I'm generally more worried than married.

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:16 PM       
the silliest thing when you think of it is to perform an act devoid of its very meaning - reproduction. It can become just as stupid as any other quest for mere physical relief / pleasure (drugs, etc). IMO what saves it from pure ridicule (when possible) is when your partner is more important than you - some might say "love", but I don't think the two are equal, not in my experience anyway. Also having someone who does care for you turns some mechanical / organic fluids exchange processes into something worthwhile. It's in what you exchange - the "brain" part.
In fact I might seem close to the "mystical love whatever bullshit" school of thought except I think it's in the brain not in the heart / soul / whatever.
If I make sense.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:27 PM       
Honestly, I've never had sex with a girl that I felt at the time in love with. I got some too late in life to go for the love thing. There was always physical attraction but that's the bare minimum. I wasn't even ever in the least impressed with their personalities. Not that they were stupid. It's just a very specific type of woman -which we all meet in our late-teens- which has made her shortcomings into a 'style' and her confusion into an oppinionated overconfidence, that I seemed to turn out with. Not because of preference but because the alternative were the truly despicable ones that understood nothing and didn't even understood that. Anyway, the initial daze when you meet such a woman quickly fades. And what is then left is fucking a shallow hole. It's funny because you're there and you're doing it and you're trying to justify it and all you can think about is how completely angry you are with this unresponsive... thing you're so furiously trusting your penis inside. It's angry funny. And a bit sad. I dunno, I guess if I had met a girl I found geniunely intellectually intriguing I could have verified what you're speaking of, blob.

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty
I think it depends on how many times you've had sex. If you're able to go out and pick up any woman you want for casual sex, a relationship or whatever it seems more like eating.

Bullshit. How many times has nothing to do with it. In fact it could even be the opposite - the more you know about it, the less you worry about the mechanical part of it.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 02:34 PM       
wow, Helm...I feel the same way, but I could never put it into words. Damn...i feel so empty.
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:37 PM       
If only I had OAO's gargantuan penis. I wouldn't even bother with women. I'd just sit here and masturbate all day long and then take measurements after each session to see how many segments of an inch my penis has grown.

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
Honestly, I've never had sex with a girl that I felt at the time in love with. I got some too late in life to go for the love thing.
Too late well duh you're only 20 - I know some guys who lost their virginity older than you are now, fucked meaninglessly around for a little while untill they got bored of it and then later on got to meet some girls in whom they had enough interest to develop a relationship and thus realize the difference between "casual sex" and the interesting kind.

Quote:
It's funny because you're there and you're doing it and you're trying to justify it and all you can think about is how completely angry you are with this unresponsive... thing you're so furiously trusting your penis inside. It's angry funny. And a bit sad.
This is a symptom that you actually have a functional brain - enjoy ! Just think about the billions of humans on earth who are so shallow they feel satisfied with this meaningless fucking. Mere physical relief of nervous tension - masturbation using a (supposedly) living (supposedly) human being.

Quote:
I dunno, I guess if I had met a girl I found geniunely intellectually intriguing I could have verified what you're speaking of, blob
There's no reason you won't get to know one one day or another. Not every girl's like Terra.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Mocker

Old May 7th, 2004, 03:05 PM       
I have taken a vow of abstinence. :serious
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 04:24 PM       
A great blowjob trumps humping any day.

Old May 7th, 2004, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapportioner
A great blowjob trumps humping any day.

you must be a bore to fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2004, 08:44 PM       
Helm, I feel depression sinking into my skull now. Damn your hairy Greek ass.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 10:28 PM       
yeah that "initial daze" always felt like an untrue phase of an encounter with a member of an opposite sex
Helm you ever met a girl that had a way of thinking like you who's honest of what she wants and draws the line between physical saturation and the thing you call "love"?
May be the abstinence is a way to go, but i always found the comfort in the thought that i can't stay this objective forever and that there IS a girl that you will want to just be with even after you finish jerking off
*or you could just be talking in a whole another level here, just please ignore the nonsense if you are
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:32 PM       
Ok, maybe I'm way off base here but I tend to think of sex as more of a sport then anything else. There are tons of jokes I can make based off that statement, but really that's how I feel about it.
It's like a sport, and if you are lucky everyone wins.
But really for me I treat it like how I used to veiw hiking, golf or Bowling. I try to out do myself, try harder then the time before.
If I do good I feel good about it.
It's something I really enjoy doing, hell it's the reason I keep in halfway decent shape. I can't catch or throw a ball very well. I'm a crappy runner, but damn it, I'm good at sex (or at least that's what I've been told. Maybe it was just not to bruise my ego).
Also I get as attached to those I sleep w/ as I would someone i would play tennis w/, "What, you can't play tennis anymore w/ me... Ok, I'll find some else to play w/." But then again, I'm also a creepy jerk.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:57 PM       
Boy, I'm glad I haven't had the sex yet.

Now I'm looking at it like getting your wisdom teeth pulled. Inevitable suck

Alive is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2004, 12:19 AM       
When your in love, every climax (orgasm) is a cleansing of the soul. a cleaning of the slate, of all worries/concerns/jealousies and indecisions and a filling of the others prescence, to me.

everything else is just "getting off" relieveing those sudden urges wether its masturebation or a quickie *dare i say, one night stands (witch i dont par-take in deliberatly, but has happened in the past) but allways leaves you with a slight hunger for more, unlike being in love.