Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 12:08 PM        my eyes, they burn.
csn's "almost cut my hair" just came on winamp, and it got me thinking: wtf? i mean, it's just hair, right? but the three guys in my band (yay. my new band. it's been years since i had actual GIGS. IN FRONT OF ACTUAL PEOPLE.) all had really long hair when i first knew them. now, they're all trimmed neatly. and when i saw one of my best friends the other day, he'd cut his almost-waist-length (beeyouteefull) hair shorter than i've ever seen it. shaved almost in the back.

don't get me wrong: they're all still gorgeous and shit. but now i'm feeling all left out. 'cause you know i go to infinite lengths to fill whatever mold faces me. wherever i go. soooo maybe i should do the same. jump off the bridge. pull a sinead. what do you think? :P

yah. shut up. it was dark. and the cam sucks anyways. but see the GLOWING SKULL? imock.

so i've got a gig tonight. and soon, i'll have a COOL DEMO so you can all be completely flabbergasted by our RAW GROOVES.

p.s. the majority of you can FUCK OFF WITH A CRUD-ENCRUSTED CROWBAR. the rest of you, i miss. (especially YOU.)
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 01:21 PM       
smoke in your eyes or not enough sleep?

i'm running the not enough sleep kick today cuz I couldn't sleep last night... i think it must have been all the rain
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 02:09 PM       
the chojin says:
don't cut your hair. i'm not :<

well, not much ;<
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 02:19 PM       
Hmmm... Funny, I always assumed you looked like Sinead to begin with.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 02:33 PM       
I shaved my head once. I did it because I needed a hair cut, and I figured this would save me 10 bucks. It was a big mistake. I looked like Colonel Kurtz from Apocolypse Now.

I'm going to grow my hair out really long. It's already so long and tangled that birds could safely live in it.

Hi sadie
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 07:17 PM       
Sadie
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 09:13 PM       
Am I the especially YOU?

I almost cut my hair(by Herr Hitler's Demands), but then I got a retarded barber; so it was good for all parties involved: Retard got to cut pretty hair with scissors, me get split-ends removed, job that didn't even hire me saw someone with neatly trimmed hair, Hitler lost one reason to bitch so got the pleasure of thinking up ten more reasons.

NIGhtMAre is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 10:04 PM       
Buzz Cut!
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 11:37 PM       
You should go with the semi Sinead, like, still kinda long in a guyish way, but all gelled and shit.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 03:13 AM       
DON'T COMB CRYING TO ME.

PERMHAPS YOU COLD RINSE IT BUT IT WOULD WEAVE ME BROKEN HAIRTED.

DON'T WIG OUT ON ME, MAN.

IT'S NOTHING TO COMB-OVER.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:19 AM       
I don't think you should cut your hair.
ineffable

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 03:24 PM       
i'm definitely into keeping my options open. (and it has less than nothing to do with my perfectionistic mentality enveloping me in a neverending paralysis-by-analysis.) Long hair is so versatile. i mean, i can wear it up; i can wear it down; or i can wear it back. i can even cut it or shave it, though those options are like the nonreturnable bottles of the cosmetology realm.

and lots of smoke and little sleep, ziggy. en toto.
and dread on, bobo. :P
and mradventure made me .
and retro kat is stupid.
and rongi is pretty okay.
and kahl, i know i'm fucking up. i'm breathing, aren't i?
and hi, proto.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM       
FUCKER
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 05:54 PM       
SORRY, THEM GAYS AIN'T TAKEN TO KINDLY 'ROUND THESE PARTS.

don't cut your hair, jo.
ineffable

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 07:19 PM       
chojin: i heard this whooshing sound as your post flew over my head.

italian: .

i took the trash out about twenty minutes ago, and my dog is still fucking barking at it. wtf? it's not that smelly.

i'd just gotten back from my ex's band practice, where i dropped off our son to spend this week with him. (although, since i'm not working right now, he'll be spending the day with me while his dad works.) and let me just say he has the nuggets like manna. green and sticky. but he wouldn't let me take any home. oh. and i got to listen to a lot of we-don't-want-you-singing-with-us-'cause-you'll-make-us-look-bad when in actuality they want me to sing with them when they open up for them next week. passive-aggression is so much fun.

and speaking of bands, my current favorite song to sing with my new band () is frampton's "i don't need no doctor." it's bluesy and rockish and i get to do a lot of rasp/scream shit. yay.
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
I just bought some really sticky, smelly nuggets. Although they're all gone except for the big, 4-inch long one that looks about the size of a steak.

I should probably quit, because then I'll save a ton of money and maybe I can get a job that requires I piss in a cup. But, on the other hand, nah.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:54 PM       
Last night I bought a dub for $22, $2 more than I would usually spend. It was from some wierdo I've never seen before. It looked pretty stimmy when he gave it to me, but I didn't want to say anything. I felt it up and was like "eh, okay.". It was ultra pale green, and fluffed out like crazy. I took out a fat dime to roll into a philly, but it was so fluffy the blunt turned out skimpy. I rolled 3 blunts with the sack, which would be alot, but alot of people were wanting to smoke. I was pretty fried by the end of the night, though. But I'm never buying pot at a party again. And it wasn't even alot of heads, just like 5 because I smoked it in my car. People were knocking on my window and shit, trying to get in. I felt bad. But I'm spoiled, anymore than a 3-headed blunt is a waste of a blunt
ineffable

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:17 PM       
last night in the van after our gig, the bass player passed me his huka bowl (so dubbed by moi 'cause it's so large) and said, "i'll match you." i was like, yah 'cause he brings down the nugs. so i packed it with my stoneable schwag. but when it was gone, he was like, "i'm almost out." fucker. he better be glad i like him.
Mocker
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:32 PM       
You should hollow out a cigar and roll the pot in that. It always works for me, just make sure your dad doesnt see you steal his stogies.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:37 PM       
That's what we do, except with 50 cent 7-11 cigars.
Mocker
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:40 PM       
The skinny ones or the big ones?
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 08:05 PM       
PHILLIE BLUNTS IS THE BRAND NAME
- Outerspacekid
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 08:42 AM       
If you have long hairs it takes more effort to turn your head and all that. I just realized.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 10:07 AM       
and much LESS effort to BURN your head

-willie
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 10:21 AM       
:mattlauer

Wherever you go, there you are.