Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:44 PM       
I know that I haven't been updating as much in recent times, but the fact is that it's getting harder to find the time these days. This is strictly voluntary stuff, and though I love to contribute, sometimes it's hard to find the mental energy after working all day at a soul-crushing corporate job. The last thing I want to do most days is sit at the computer and do more work (even if it IS fun) when I get home.

That said, I do have a few new pieces in mind and I do plan to deliver them before too long. My 2009 Movie Awards are forthcoming, as is a Longbox column about Ultimatum and I haven't forgotten that I still need to do a "Five Things I Love and Hate" about the third Star Wars prequel...there will be more Protocomics to come as well. This stuff cuts into my personal time though, and as I find myself having less of it these days, it's harder to sacrifice than it used to be. But you haven't seen the last of ol' Protoclown, no sir.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown View Post
{some stuff} there will be more Protocomics to come as well. {more stuff}
YES!
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 02:07 PM       
That sounds awesome.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
Sites change as times go on. Homestar Runner is over 10 years old now. God damn, I mean there are kids born old enough to just assume it's always existed.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
Someone should temp ban the OP as a joke.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
Sites change as times go on. Homestar Runner is over 10 years old now. God damn, I mean there are kids born old enough to just assume it's always existed.
the difference is, this site's updated in the last THREE MONTHS
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 02:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Yeah, what's up with that anyway? Did they just decide to go into full time game making?
H*R is always updated sporadically except for Strong Bad's emails. I stopped going about the time Fark stopped linking to it every week.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM       
i dont think they're making more games they haven't had this long a delay in updates since they had that baby, christ i hope its not another one of those, fuck babies
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 03:34 PM       
Willie's post leads me to believe the two brothers somehow had a child. This is wonderful.
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
i think it was marzipan that had the baby