Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:17 AM       
http://banking.senate.gov/public/_fi...O08C32_xml.pdf

-Extension of economic development credit to American Samoa (page 279)

-Rum excise tax to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands (page 279)

-Motorsports racing track facility (page 290)

-Wool modifications (page 295)

-Children and wooden arrows (page 300) (See following sample)

SEC. 503. EXEMPTION FROM EXCISE TAX FOR CERTAIN WOODEN ARROWS DESIGNED FOR USE BY CHILDREN.
(a) IN GENERAL.-Paragraph of section 4161(b) 24 is amended by redesignating subparagraph (B) as sub301 paragraph (C) and by inserting after subparagraph (A) the following new subparagraph:
''(B) EXEMPTION FOR CERTAIN WOODEN ARROW SHAFTS.-Subparagraph (A) shall not apply to any shaft consisting of all natural
wood with no laminations or artificial means of enhancing the spine of such shaft (whether sold separately or incorporated as part of a finished or unfinished product) of a type used in the manufacture of any arrow which after its assembly-
''(i) measures 5/16 of an inch or less in
diameter, and ''(ii) is not suitable for use with a bow described in paragraph (1)(A).''
(b) EFFECTIVE DATE.-The amendments made by this section shall apply to shafts first sold after the date of enactment of this Act.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 05:12 PM       
This had better be bullshit.
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM       
WTF?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 04:38 AM       
rum, arrows and motorsports

MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 07:24 AM       
As long as you can get them all at a drive through window and use them up before you get home, I'm all for it.