Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 05:22 AM       
I already heard about this.

COME TO OSU BABY
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 09:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
I already heard about this.

COME TO OSU BABY
Nah, I still like Tressel better. He just needs to learn how to defend against the spread.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
Also, they should now change the Sugar Bowl to the "teams without a coach Bowl"

Last edited by Pentegarn : Dec 30th, 2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: forgot curcial words in this post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
Mike Leach getting fired is an absolute joke. Want to see the so called "shed" that he "imprisoned" bitch Adam James (who wanted to transfer to SMU last year but didn't get the release) in?

http://www.kcbd.com/global/video/fla...o&rnd=24752732
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
On a different note. Why is Michigan so terrible now?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 12:30 AM       
Re: Leach vs. Tech - let the legal circus begin.

Re: Michigan's downfall -
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 01:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I don't see Tech doing better coach wise than Leach, unless they plan to get to get Harbaugh
Harbaugh won't go to Tech. He's primed to take over a top flight program and Tech will ALWAYS play second fiddle to Texas while battling with A&M, Baylor, and TCU for that position.

Tech was shit before Leach and will now slide back into mediocrity. There is more to the story than just the James incident (who reportedly wanted out to SMU but wasn't given his release last year). The AD or president (not sure which one), has had it out for Leach for a few years now and was looking for any excuse to get rid of him, also saving 800,000 in bonus money in the process. This will cost Tech a lot in the end.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 02:27 AM       
That $800K bonus money will look like chump change when all the legal stuff is over and done with. The Tech AD is a fool for not waiting until after the Alamo Bowl.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 09:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Harbaugh won't go to Tech. He's primed to take over a top flight program and Tech will ALWAYS play second fiddle to Texas while battling with A&M, Baylor, and TCU for that position.

Tech was shit before Leach and will now slide back into mediocrity. There is more to the story than just the James incident (who reportedly wanted out to SMU but wasn't given his release last year). The AD or president (not sure which one), has had it out for Leach for a few years now and was looking for any excuse to get rid of him, also saving 800,000 in bonus money in the process. This will cost Tech a lot in the end.
While I agree (and furthermore have heard he wants to stay at Stanford, presumably to keep fucking with Pete Carroll) If they throw enough money at him (which I doubt they will) they could make him cave. But since they won't they basically fucked themselves because whoever they get will be a downgrade.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 09:54 AM       
Oh as an aside to Harbaugh, (who is fast becoming my favorite asshole coach) anyone remember when he "What's your deal?"d Pete Carroll last time they played and Harbaugh ran up the score? (he went for 2 when he was up by a ton, Carroll did not like that)

Carroll(during the post game handshake): "What's your deal? What's your deal?"

Harbaugh: "What's your deal?"

Then he calmly walked away.

I found it hilarious because it was done to USC

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...roll?eref=sihp
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
While I agree (and furthermore have heard he wants to stay at Stanford, presumably to keep fucking with Pete Carroll) If they throw enough money at him (which I doubt they will) they could make him cave. But since they won't they basically fucked themselves because whoever they get will be a downgrade.
Tech will not throw a large sack of cash to get Harbaugh and if they did it would likely have to exceed the 2mil a year that June Jones gets at SMU. Like I said, it is a second tier job and Harbaugh is destined for a helmet school and he knows this. Also, do you think administration that didn't want to re-sign a coach who had just finished an 11-1 season will go out and get a noise maker like Harbaugh? Hell no. This is a clear sign that they do not support the football program and will likely promote from within or go sign some bitch of a yes man that won't ruffle the feathers of the AD.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 09:38 PM       
BTW your Whiteness, the Insight Bowl - what the Hell was that?
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 09:00 PM       
How many Big Ten bowl wins so far?

Suck it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 09:51 PM       
I live in Ohio.

M-E-H meh.

I think it's mainly all the inflatable Brutus Buckeyes in everyone's yard and the whole THE Ohio State thing that piss me off.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:06 PM       
So far, 2 big ten wins, and one of the Big 10 losses was in OT against an SEC school.

As I said, SEC gets exposed in bowl games
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
So far, 2 big ten wins, and one of the Big 10 losses was in OT against an SEC school.

As I said, SEC gets exposed in bowl games
The Big Ten has 3 wins: Sconnie, PSU, and OSU, with losses from Minnesota and Northwestern.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
BTW your Whiteness, the Insight Bowl - what the Hell was that?
Same ol', same ol'.

Drove from their own 1 yard line down to the Iowa State 35 or so with a few mins left and our blue chip backup QB (no sarcasm, dude was ranked behind Pryor in HS) fumbles without getting hit. Bye bye game.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
Anyone who claims that Boise State deserves a part of the National Championship is out of their mind. 98th ranked schedule.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
Thing is, how can we ever know that they couldn't beat either Bama of Texas? The BCS keeps them out and never gives them a shot. So I say they are the champs because that isn't any less ridiculous than the way college football determines its champion. Heck, I think it was rather transparent of the BCS to pit them against TCU because of exactly what you just said. Now everyone will say, 'look at their schedule' or 'look who they played in their bowl', and then the BCS fraud stays protected (because the last thing they want is another Boise State beats Oklahoma or Utah beats Alabama). Well I say look at the SEC's schedule. Who do they play outside the SEC? How then do we know the SEC is as great as ESPN claims? Seems to me if they were the best conference top to bottom they would have won every bowl game with no trouble. LSU would have beaten Penn State, Auburn wouldn't have had to take Northwestern to OT to get that win, Arkansas would have blown out East Carolina instead of squeaking by like they did, UConn wouldn't have destroyed South Carolina, Va Tech wouldn't have destroyed Tennessee, and Clemson wouldn't have beaten Kentucky. Considering this conference gets an automatic BCS bid every year despite the fact that this happens every year at bowl time tells me that saying Boise State deserves a share of the championship isn't any less ridiculous than the BCS championship itself is.