Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:03 AM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 10:25 AM       
so i'm eating a mixture of count chocula and boo berry. it's fucking delicious.

this one's probably about 2/3 c.c. and 1/3 b.b.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 11:36 AM       
I've mixed boo berry and frankenberry before. Makes the milk a neat lavender color.

I think that burn last night took something out of me...I'm not getting jack shit accomplished today
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:14 PM       
After months of not getting around to it I went to Target to buy a toaster for $6. I wake up the next morning after months of wanting to make waffles. Put the waffles in and after 30 seconds the toaster starts smoking really bad. The waffles weren't burning but the toaster started to. Now I have to wait till wednesday to return it and get a better one.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM       
That sucks.

I've been getting entertaining texts from some guy who thinks I'm the girl he met Halloween night. She must have given him a fake number.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM       
You're not supposed to pour waffle batter into a toaster you fucking drunk bastard.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You're not supposed to pour waffle batter into a toaster you fucking drunk bastard.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 03:12 PM       
i remember when i wanted to get a toaster oven really bad, but then i thought about how much easier it is to just buy eggos.

i mean, yeah, real waffles are infinitely better, but fuck. eggo's take two minutes at best.

sorry for your toasted loss.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Toaster convection ovens are wonderful. I bake cookies, cupcakes, casseroles, everything in mine. I barely even use my regular oven.

Has to be a convection oven, though. Mine's a black and decker, ran about $60.
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Toaster convection oven? I don't even know what that is.

I always had a toaster growing up, it wasn't until moving out that I was introduced to toaster ovens.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:59 PM       
yeah convection ovens are awesome. you can even take em outside so you don't heat up the house if you're baking in summertime
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Toasted turkey and muenster. All the reason you need to get a toaster oven.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:04 PM       
GD it! Now Im hungry! F you guys.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:05 PM       
this is what I have:

http://www.blackanddeckerappliances....st-r-oven.aspx
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:08 PM       
I don't know what we have, but it's red!

And yes, toasting sandwiches makes them five-hundred times better.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I'll have to disagree. Toasted sandwiches are over-rated. The only reason to toast is to melt the cheese.
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Well yeah, but hot shaved meat is yummy.

Or if you just toast the bread and the cheese, and then add the meat post-toasting.

But maaaaan, I don't know if I could eat a pulled pork sandwich without first toasting the bread anymore.

Wait, yes I could, that's yumlicious.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 06:31 PM       
toast is for my eggs, not my cold cut combo.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM       
well, it's not just for sandwiches.

You can make small batches (6 or fewer) of muffins or cookies, therefore not having a bunch sitting around to make you feel like a fatty.

You can make impressive grill marks on burger/hotdog buns. It's easier to control how toasty your bagels get.

If you can move the rack to the lowest position, you can roast a small chicken in one.

It's perfect for baked potatoes.

They make a half-size loaf of garlic bread that fits perfectly in toaster ovens.

And so on.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Just ordered Pizza Hut online for the first time. What can I say, amazing technology these days revolving around pizza alone.

Can't wait for this Super Supreme Pizza and some P'Zone.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:14 PM       
man i'm out of range of all the pizza huts, i gotta get dominos when i do online orders
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:06 PM       
foreman grill, toaster oven, and an electric range and you're set for life

the foreman grill becomes the most important when you're dieting, though
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:17 PM       
RUTGER HAUER POWER HOUR RUTGER HAUER POWER HOUR
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:20 PM