Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:14 PM       
what do you guys do all day for amusement??

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Speeding on a highway at 1:30 AM
Bad times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
The last two tickets I got were for going 50 on the on ramp.
lol, really? What jerks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 01:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
what do you guys do all day for amusement??
Work.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 02:14 PM       
Masturbate
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 02:29 PM       
Make deposits in the Spank Bank.

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:08 PM       
man i was watching cnn while i was doing schoolwork and they were talking about this open-source study project and i thought it sounded neat so i googled it and registered to it. a second later they pull up the website on that big giant screen and i am the latest member and my name/email is right there at the top and the cnn guy has his elbow up to it

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:10 PM       
i feel so violated

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:13 PM       
Now you're famous!
Mocker
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM       
i always hoped to be remembered as the girl that just joined the MIT calculus group

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:24 PM       
boys should get maternity leave also

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 03:45 PM       
i wish i could get a maternity-leave type thing for when new videogames come out
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 04:24 PM       
My only ticket was in Maine, so it didnt go against my driving record or insurance because I am Canadian, but the state trooper was hardcore, major asshole, his big line was you know we have moose in these woods (I was on the I95) all I wanted to say was really, man Im from Canada never seen one before. Then a month later I recieved a letter saying that If I was caught speeding in the state of Maine over the next year I would lose driving privileges of driving in Maine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 05:16 PM       
WTF are you complaining about? Stay in Canada if it's so fucking great.

Oh hey guys, I entered another country and broke a law, and the the officer had the nerve to explain to me why it was a dangerous thing to do, even though he has to pull the dead bodies off the road when they hit a moose at high speeds. Being from Canada I should know what a moose can do to me in a collision, but I'm just gonna ignore it and think that the guy is insulting my intelligence, even though I clearly show none. How dare they tell me that I can't break the law in their country, I'm not even from there so I should be exempt.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 05:17 PM       
Quote:
They already do.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Only MEN get it. You can get FMLA but you don't get paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i wish i could get a maternity-leave type thing for when new videogames come out
I'd vote for you if you were a politician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
My only ticket was in Maine, so it didnt go against my driving record or insurance because I am Canadian, but the state trooper was hardcore, major asshole, his big line was you know we have moose in these woods (I was on the I95) all I wanted to say was really, man Im from Canada never seen one before. Then a month later I recieved a letter saying that If I was caught speeding in the state of Maine over the next year I would lose driving privileges of driving in Maine.
lol, what a privelage.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 07:06 PM       
smokin' realism up in this bitch
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Being from Canada I should know what a moose can do to me in a collision, but I'm just gonna ignore it and think that the guy is insulting my intelligence, even though I clearly show none. How dare they tell me that I can't break the law in their country, I'm not even from there so I should be exempt.
Wow dude you need to chill I didn't state I should be exempt. was just adding my story about dickhead police officers much like someone did earlier, simply because I had none involving Canadian ones does not mean they are any different. So thank you for showing intelligence in your post just like the red neck American cop I ran into.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Oct 1st, 2010, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

lol, what a privelage.
I thought it was pretty cool myself, although the fine kinda sucked to pay, the Canadian dollar was really shitty at the time in comparison to the American one.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 09:10 AM       
:goodoledays
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Wow dude you need to chill I didn't state I should be exempt. was just adding my story about dickhead police officers much like someone did earlier, simply because I had none involving Canadian ones does not mean they are any different. So thank you for showing intelligence in your post just like the red neck American cop I ran into.
No, what you did was complain that a U.S. trooper schooled you on something any dumb ass from Canada should have already known. Since you were so fucking embarrassed by your idiocy, you then changed the story into how he was a major asshole. It's ok though, I hope you hate Americans cause that would keep you fagots on your side of the border.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:40 PM       
I feel like this website has turned into an internet old folk's home in the last year or so
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM       
Yeah, there are still some ornery residents, but everyone regards them as harmless.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Tadao hits me sometimes.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 04:09 PM       
Are Shonen Knife worth going to see?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM       
Shows your moves, Q-Ball!

GO Q-BALL! GO Q-BALL! GO Q-BALL!