Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
I'm just saying that I think it's cool that you dress up and like Asian stuff. Geeeeez. Relax baby, it's only the tip.

Tanuki is probably a spambot
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 08:35 AM       
*sigh*

I'm just gonna drop it.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 09:23 AM       
Dont be ashamed of your hobby and let people degrade it otherwise. I think its cool ^^
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
Don't listen to Tadao he's a jerk sometimes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 11:43 AM       
SOMETIMES?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 11:54 AM       
he's like that cause hes a fluffy wuffy hunny bunny that needs some tender loving <3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
With sharp pointy teeth
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Don't trust Wiffles. She's the Antichrist.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
I think you'll get on well with Wiffles, actually.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
who?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
Tanuki, where in MD are you? Near Baltimore, Annapolis, DC, or somewhere else?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
Don't trust MLE, she's a convicted rapist.

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 08:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Tanuki, where in MD are you? Near Baltimore, Annapolis, DC, or somewhere else?
Small town in HoCo. I go to school in Towson.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Don't listen to Tanuki, I'm not sure if they're a male or female for sure.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:17 AM       
I live right by Towson :> I wouldn't be surprised if I've seen you at Alternate Worlds.

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I live right by Towson :> I wouldn't be surprised if I've seen you at Alternate Worlds.
Never heard of it.

I'm a girl, dammit, my pics are in the pictures thread.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 04:24 PM       
I live just north of Towson and went to school at CCBC Catonsville. So yeah, you're in my area. Alternate Worlds is a great comics shop that also holds great collectibles too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 04:35 PM       
GREAT, NOW EITHER POST PICS OF YOU 2 KISSING OR FUCK OFF
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 01:02 AM       
godd idea were fresh out of lezbos
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
It's okay, Tadao isn't Japanese either.

JUST SOME METHED-OUT CHINAMAN.
who swam to hawaii where he got bombed by gamma rays in a goverment experiment to create a jobless asian that would live off of something other than welfare

mainly his girlfriend and the suckers he sells bad meth to
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 06:17 AM       
mmm muffins
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
he is a mutant of his kind, I know this asian guy too who mooches off his parents and girlfriend, he's supposed to be a musician but doesn't really have any gigs and hates "normal" work. As for bunny-man its understandable since he has cooties, which makes him unfit for prolonged work.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
I tell the ladies in my life that I can't work, show them an x-ray, and then they let me lounge around the house and buy me beer. Go figure.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
Man, I want that life.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
IT AIN'T NO USE TO SIT AND WONDER WHY, BABE