Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2003, 11:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
I knew this was gonna happen. :/

Either that, or Leatherface would just pop up out of the mist and kill them both. That would've been more satisfying.
Bah! Freddy is the only one who could take on Jason and vice versa. Micheal Myers could also do some damage but I still don't think he could beat either of em (well, maybe jason since they're basically the same, only mm's smart). Leatherface has absolutely no powers and wouldn't get up from his wounds, so a movie with him vs one of the other horror icons would last maybe 20 seconds.

Skull: Yeah, he's got the whole silence thing down, but to me, a severely burned guy who can do damn near anything to me (including killing loved ones in front of me) while distorting reality is scarier than someone who would probably kill me with one swing of whatever he's carrying.

That was very funny. Well done.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2003, 11:26 PM       
It was just a generalization. I didn't know WHO was gonna pop out, but I expected someone to.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:10 AM       
Well, call me crazy here, but am I the only one who doesn't think any of the other horror icons could really mix with freddy and jason? I mean, it would be fucking odd to see someone like the tall man or pinhead or leatherface in there. The more I think about micheal myers, the more fitting it seems, but him vs jason would be boring as hell cause it'd basically be 2 guys stabbing each other for 2 hours (yes yes, fun for all) and him vs freddy would be the same as fvj. Plus Micheal Myers wouldn't give a fuck about either of em unless they turned out to be family members or something :/

...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:25 AM       
But that's just the thing. No, no one else COULD stand up to them, and a whole movie with FvAnyone else would suck. Same goes for JvAnyone else. I just was expecting someone to come out at the last minute while they were both beaten so bad that the other person could take them out.

An example would be on the dock. I could see someone coming from out of nowhere and finishing the job while the two had each other's weapons lodged in them.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:41 AM       
Seems like Freddy vs. Pinhead would be good. After all, they're both demons, Freddy using dreams and Pinhead using pain. It could work.

On the flipside, Freddy vs. the Djinn (from the Wishmaster). Although the djinn might have the power to stop Freddy, I just would see THIS as a fucking horrible movie.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:09 PM       
I really wanted Freddy to win, but that fucking bitch stepped in. She should have got killed, and I wanted someone to take off her top. Jason should have got one of them at the end or something.

That geek should have had a better death. At least he could have fallen asleep, and then let Freddy take care of him.

I was fucking pissed at the end. It fucking sucked. I wanted to throw my shit at the screen, and to top it off, all of these faggots were cheering and clapping.

Did anyone see the preview for the new TCM? They are going to fuck it up.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:22 PM       
Town and Country Monkeys?
Tribbles Conquer Manhattan?
The Cunt Marquee?
Turning Curb Menagerie?
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Mocker
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:31 PM       
Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 04:10 PM       
aw it last night becasue of the damn power outage, fucking loved just about every second of it. Wanted jason to win outright, mostly for the underdog factor plus freedy is a cocky bitch and everyone likes to see them lose. Also Proto on the water thing, I think it could possibly work out that jason does fear the water, but only deep down in his head, where freddy was. In the real world, he fears nothing.

Spoilers

I fucking LOVED how freddy finally "dies" at the end, getting his own glove shoved through his chest. I just hope there is no sequel. I'd hate it if they mess up this great movie.
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Did anyone see the preview for the new TCM? They are going to fuck it up.
I thought it was "Silent Hill: The Movie"
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 06:15 PM       
Sweet jesus mohassadar, it was awesome. It was so one-sided, though.

SPOILERS

Jason: 16
(bed guy)
+
(father and son)
+
(raver guy)
+
(girl freddy was after)
+
(two drunks in field)
+
(five random party guys)
+
(cop)
+
(jay ripoff)
+
(black girl)
+
(nerdy guy)
+
(freddy)

Freddy: 2

(mental escapee guy)
+
(the mother)
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 06:19 PM       
JASON GOT THE BLOOD, BUT FREDDY GOT THE GLORY

Budweiser is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 06:31 PM       
I'm glad Hollywood finally made a scene with Ravers getting Mauled.
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 06:49 PM       
YEAH, I AM TOO, I HATE WHINY EMO KIDS AND GOTHS AND RAVERS AND SKA PEEPS opular
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
(freddy)

He didn't kill freddy. He stabbed him with his own glove and the annoying bitch decapitated him (which didn't kill him). It's like saying freddy killed jason because he stabbed him with his own machete.

Anyway, while freddy didn't kill many people, he certainly got his share of the action. He nearly killed jason, messed him up as much, if not more than jason messed him up, fucked with the kids every chance he got, and possessed someone after a cool little alice in wonderland reference.

Mocker
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 11:34 PM       
Plus he had a couple laughs from the audience.
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 11:42 PM       
Got your nose.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 12:40 AM       
this ruled :<
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 12:54 AM       
*may contain some spoilers, but you should have seen the movie already anyway*

I'll give this a full review at some point on the I-Mockery movie reviews site, but anyway... I loved the movie. It was filled with bad acting cheese, and a shitload of blood spurts... basically everything a fan of the original 80's Freddy 'n Jason flicks could hope for.

As for Freddy and Jason battling... those were definitely the best parts of the movie, but I have to say... I think it was all about Freddy. I mean really, he pretty much beat the living piss out of Jason throughout the movie. Very one-sided. Jason definitely had more fun killing humans, but Freddy was totally kicking Jason's ass all over the place(I loved how he gouged out his eyes towards the end there too). He was like a fucking ninja in parts too. o.O

And for those of you who are wondering, yes there will be a sequel. Tom Green asked Robert Englund in an interview recently who was going to win and Robert wouldn't tell him. But he whispered into Tom's ear and said "There's gonna be a sequel" and Tom's mic barely picked it up so the audience could hear it

I gotta go see this again soon.

Good times!
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 12:57 AM       
This movie was so stupid and cheesy. But it was exactly what it should have been and I liked it.
Asspunch McGruf
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 02:12 AM       
SPOILERS, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET (GO FUCKING SEE IT NOW!)

I'd have to say my two favorite bits of the movie were when Freddy battles Jason for the first time inside Jason's dream (right after they stabbed him with the tranquilizers, but before Freddy found out about Jason's water phobia), where Freddy actually flips out over not being able to kill Jason, and when Freddy's in the girl's nightmare, about to kill her, when suddenly, a big hole appears in her chest. Flash to the real world, and Jason's already done the dirty work.

The very first (real) kill, where Freddy bends the asshole dude in the bed in half was IMO the best kill in the movie. Although there was a certain sense of satisfaction when Jason cut the Jay wannabe in half.
The Wolf
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 04:52 AM       
Nah, best kill was the death of motor mouth. She's just mocking freddy and turns around to get sliced and slammed into a tree. Fucking classic.

I wanna go see it again not only cause it kicks ass, but cause I wanna support it.

Asspunch McGruf
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 04:58 AM       
Kudos to you, Zomboid, I'd completely forgotten about that one.

Most hilarious about that kill was SPOILERS, NERDS........................

She keeps running her mouth to Freddy about how Jason is superior to him, and all Freddy does is point behind her, and *DEATH!*, Jason brutalizes her.

Classic!
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 11:05 AM       
I loved the part when jason was in freddy's dream world and then freddy pours the water on him and he turns into a kid. but he was still wearing the mask!

My friend and I were the only ones in the theater laughing at that
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2003, 11:08 AM       
Nothing's gonna top the flaming Jason in the cornfield for me.