Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 11:25 PM       
Jets vs Buffalo pre-game warmup from my seats!

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:55 AM       
The Jets have a small window to make the playoffs, right? I was surprised you counted them out. If I got it right, the game against the Islanders and regulation wins can put you in 8th.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:46 PM       
Very small.

We are downplaying it so to keep expectations low
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 09:10 PM       
Lost to the Wild but won against the Sharks.

I see we're playing the Kings on the 18th.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:36 PM       
Hope you guys bring the burritos on parachutes!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 12:15 AM       
Fuck. Its fucking loud in winnipeg.

Are only parts if the canadian anthem shouted?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:30 AM       
the TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:22 AM       
MILLER. MILLER. MILLER.

We yell the "TRUE NORTH" part because the company that brought the NHL back to Winnipeg is called True North Sports and Entertainment. A bunch of people organized it near the start of last season as a way to say thanks and now it's just something we do all the time. If you watch any Jets games in Florida or Carolina, you can hear people yell it. There was also a pretty good TRUE NORTH in Toronto a few weeks back followed by a lot of booing in the middle of the anthem.

That Buffalo game was pretty loud compared to the recent games, but no where near as loud as it can get.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 09:25 AM       
You want to hear loud, try sitting next to that damn cannon at a Jackets home game. It's incentive to follow the game closely because you definitely want to know about that goal before the cannon guy does.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:31 AM       

LOL Instead of calling the hockey game they started talking about Winnipeg fun facts because the Panthers were losing so bad.

Wish I was at this game, but this gives you an idea of what crazy games at MTS Centre are like.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM       
PARROS' MUSTACHE

Actual chant from the game.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM       
I've decided to get the wife a J. Quick jersey. She's always blocking doorways and halls, she's a born goalie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM       
Holy shit, I finally get Kings games on my local channels!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:35 PM       
7 games to go and the points are close. The next 2 are against Ducks and Sharks and losing those would put us too close to 8th seed. Fuck Chicago.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:47 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM       
NHL.com bracket, shall we try this? I know it doesn't work like the NCAA, hell I don't even know how it works. I assume it fixes the seeds and matches after each game for you.

Anyways, I created a league and I had to email myself the link.

http://playoffschallenge.nhl.com/pla...ALxSQjCI.email

The brackets name is

IMockery

the password is

whitepig

April 28th is when you can fill out the bracket.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:48 PM       
Women are born goalies because of their finely honed skills of fending off dicks
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 03:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
NHL.com bracket, shall we try this? I know it doesn't work like the NCAA, hell I don't even know how it works. I assume it fixes the seeds and matches after each game for you.

Anyways, I created a league and I had to email myself the link.

http://playoffschallenge.nhl.com/pla...ALxSQjCI.email

The brackets name is

IMockery

the password is

whitepig

April 28th is when you can fill out the bracket.
round one bitches
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM       
I hope to have duck stew for dinner tonight.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:31 AM       
ALL THE WRONG TEAMS WON

ARG
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:24 AM       
Not for the kings. We are now tied for 3rd and 3 points above 5th.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 05:53 PM       
Onion: CT reveals dozens of pucks embedded in Crosby's skull
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:58 PM       
WHY MUST YOU KEEP WINNING, WASHINGTON?

LOSE DAMN YOU LOSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM       
God damit. Sharks are gonna get punched at the end of the month.

See you tomorrow Kitsa. I hear you guys are trouble recently.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 11:20 AM       
Also, only 10k and myself are signed up for the bracket challange? :/