Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 01:21 PM       
i think the weirdest movie i've seen is harold and kumar go to white castle specially the weed bag scene

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM       
you need to watch more movies
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM       
Liquid Sky
You may already be there.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
you need to watch more movies
i watch a lot but i think i just don't remember and i am lookng for harold and kumar in dvd and that makes me sad but now that i think more about it pan's labirinth was a lot weirder and cruel

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
The American Astronaut.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
The Butterfly Effect
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
You know, the last half of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I've seen way weirder, but the half an hour of Windows 95 screensaver in the middle always loses me.
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:49 AM       
Either Begotten or Holy Mountain. I'd also say Eraserhead, but it would be too easy.

Oh yeah, i've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Crispin Glover's What Is It? lately, but without success. I hope it'll be released on DVD some time or another.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 12:25 PM       
I agree with J. Pink flamingo is defintely on my list of films that make me go "what the fuck?"

jared is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:29 PM       
Ken Russell's Lisztomania is probably the weirdest feature I've ever seen in terms of content; someone mentioned Gozu, and that comes pretty close to dethroning Lisztomania. And either any Guy Maddin film or Pere Portabella's Cuadecuc-Vampir in terms of style.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Fantastic Planet was pretty bizarre. If you listen to the music too long you sort of space out and I'm not saying that's a good thing.

For me, far and above, it has to be Ebola Syndrome:

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
Terror Firmer - really weird Troma movie that most people just find disgusting. If you look deeper into it it's actually one of the best movies ever made....period.
2 cool for school
Not You is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 12:42 AM       
Buddy Boy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 08:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Terror Firmer - really weird Troma movie that most people just find disgusting. If you look deeper into it it's actually one of the best movies ever made....period.

Tromeo and Juliet was fairly weird, too. Didn't her pregnant stomach expand like Jiffy Pop and reveal delicious popcorn, or something? And rats. I think I had a nightmare like that when I first got pregnant.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
someone mentioned Gozu, and that comes pretty close to dethroning Lisztomania.
Gozu reminded me a lot of a David Lynch movie. Maybe it was the weird gaijin woman reading off the cue cards that did it. Weirdly enough, after the shock in the beginning with the dog, I kind of got bored, and that's usually the sort of movie I'm into.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Tromeo and Juliet was fairly weird, too. Didn't her pregnant stomach expand like Jiffy Pop and reveal delicious popcorn, or something? And rats. I think I had a nightmare like that when I first got pregnant.

I still have to see Tromeo and Juliet. Is Lemmy in it too?
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 11:07 AM       
I don't remember Lemmy in T&J. I do remember him in that "public service message" about hermaphrodites that's on the "Cannibal! The Musical" bonus features.

LOVE Cannibal! The Musical, by the way.
Banned
layla17 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Secret Garden.... it might not be that weird I just didn't like it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:15 PM       
well there's a thread for movies you don't like go post it in there