Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

John-Wayne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 06:07 PM        Whapanese
Hey hows it going...I'd like to start by saying although I'm new to i-mockery I've been promoting hate towards anime fags for almost 3 years now, alot on Newgrounds. One day I googled "cosplay loser gets hit by truck" and DDAAF showed up. This is how I found the site. It should be right that I say just what I hate about these homos...
99.99% of people in North America who watch this trash are white suburban social-outcast teens. It normally starts with (Oh hey, maybe I can make friends with like, Japanese people on the internet. 20 mins later, Kooooooonichiwa, Pikachu I chose you111)
In any case, there should be a label of "White Japanese" or Whapanese for these anime fags. Last year a term was given to a mental state called Racial Identity Disorder. Same as Gender Identity Disorder, but with race. At first applied to wiggers (white people who think they're black) they actually developed a pill for this apparently. I'm a stronger believer of elimination than treatment.

The cartoons themselves can't be annoying...change the channel and ignore the comics. But no, every day I have to come across some faggot speaking broken engRish and what they think to be japanese. Fine, a babbling idiot. I can deal with that too. But no, they have to drag around that little sketch pad of theirs to draw on. And they always have a dozen "manga"s with them. Whenever possible, they'll sit on their knees and fuck around with those, while listening to "J-POP" on there InuYashaPod. It makes me sick. But wait, these fucktards then have to dress up like their favorite faggy character. Poorly. And then get together by the thousands.

Now to adress what I said about the cartoons themselves... Yeah you can ignore them, but they're not even worth the amount of worship and time these people devote to them. Plot of every anime ever: princess moonoonookichimibutovegetasan dragon moon barnacle monkey robotSAN has been kidnapped by ancient alien robot priestess of the darknessSAN. Hero JirikichiuuSAN(PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT or theyll eat your soul!!!) has to save her from the dark cloudSAN before it consumes her. He flies aroun d in poses for 20 mins, then gets a giant sword, and cuts the monster in half. Then, oh shit, the princess is actually the great demon Pohasbibreab34tt3505egbSAN who killed his father in 'Nam!!! Seriously, it's all a load of shit. In case you didn't notice, what I hate alot is not nearly so much the plot as it is the poor translations. Oh and the books are backwards, to stay true to ancient Japanese...Nazi affiliations.

Oh...and did I mention they also try to make their faces into cartoon emoticons? I actually see them trying to make the following faces : X_X XD ^.^ ^_______^ 0.0;;; (I think the last one is a retard crying... they can cry fountains in the shows.)

What a nice rant eh? But if you've got hate in your heart, you've got to let it out... possibly with a gun.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 06:28 PM       
WOWIE KAZOWIE, It's Rooster Cogburn.
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
WOWIE KAZOWIE, It's Rooster Cogburn.
You know it.

I'm actually surprised someone else here has seen True Grit.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 08:33 PM       
I'm sure you'll become good friends with Zeldasbiggestfan. :/
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I'm sure you'll become good friends with Zeldasbiggestfan. :/
Most probably
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:50 PM       
I must say that True Grit, McLintock, and El Dorado are three of my favourite movies. EXCELLENT.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:58 PM       
"Kefka, I have my own orders to follow from General Fencross with regards to the investigation. He commands me. You do not. Why should I even give you the time—my time—to listen to what you have to say?" Captain Wells asked. Already, he disliked talking to the cult master.

"Because if you do not, the secret of Vector will be exposed to those we call enemy. What I want you to do is simple, Captain. I want you to call an unannounced assembly of your company sometime after midnight in a place that I have yet to arrange. We shall conduct an intensive interrogation of your men and—"

"Like I said, Kefka. I answer to General Fencross only while the yellow alert is in effect. Unless you have the proper documents, I cannot participate in your… interrogation," he answered adamantly.

"I will have the proper documents, Wells. I just want us to be clear about one thing. We keep this to ourselves until the time is right," Kefka said with a sly smile.

The captain sighed. "Until then," he repeated flatly. He turned towards the door was about to exit when Kefka grabbed him by the arm to stop him. He looked at Kefka in surprise and irritation.

"Didn’t you want to see the proof? Stay a while. I guarantee that you won’t be wasting your time," Kefka said. He laughed shortly after.
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:13 PM       
Is Emu...mentally retarded?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:23 PM       
My postcount will answer your question
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 03:48 AM       
come on out john-wayne

i reckon youre a yellow-bellied no-good lily-livered pansy with two bad eyes, two left feet and a bladder the size of a thimble

come on out and fight if you can even remember which end of the gun points away from your face
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 08:08 AM        Re: Whapanese
K. back on topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Wayne
But no, every day I have to come across some faggot speaking broken engRish and what they think to be japanese. Fine, a babbling idiot. I can deal with that too. But no, they have to drag around that little sketch pad of theirs to draw on. And they always have a dozen "manga"s with them. Whenever possible, they'll sit on their knees and fuck around with those, while listening to "J-POP" on there InuYashaPod. It makes me sick. But wait, these fucktards then have to dress up like their favorite faggy character. Poorly. And then get together by the thousands.
Quoted for the fucking truth! This is just like my normal life among new age anime fans! Now, you pretty much will hate me for this, but I myself am an old-school anime fan. But if it makes you feel better, I can tell you that I'm more like a hybrid :o.

I don't tell people to watch anime.
I don't cosplay, I fucking hate cosplay
I don't watch amvs, I fucking hate amvs
I don't speak, nor want to speak Japanese
I eat with fork and knife
I don't draw manga
and I don't really read manga either.

So yeah, not everyone who watch anime are mega-faggots :/

Now, let the flaming begin!
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 03:47 PM       
Rankeri, you could be a model homosexual, you know that? You don't have to be exterminated. Your sick anime pleasures you keep at home, as should. You're alright, just stay away from children. Because as we all know...

Anime fan = homosexual = pedophile.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Wayne
Rankeri, you could be a model homosexual, you know that? You don't have to be exterminated. Your sick anime pleasures you keep at home, as should. You're alright, just stay away from children. Because as we all know...

Anime fan = homosexual = pedophile.
Ain't my problem
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 04:52 PM       
hey guys that Judas priest song "bloodstone" sounds like an STD!
Coca_Dolittle is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 12:57 AM       
I can say that the good thing is that I've been re-educated. I used to be one of those damn whaps, but OH, I'm so glad I started to appreciate the finer things in life. (I can't really list the finer things because I'm still stuck at the mediocre things in life)
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 09:21 AM       
John Wayne Gayce!! You horrible son of a bitch
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 08:39 PM       
Hehe. For some reason, that made me laugh a little bit.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 11:34 PM       
Shut up before I hit you in the face with a fucking floor lamp!
BobDole is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 11:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
"Kefka, I have my own orders to follow from General Fencross with regards to the investigation. He commands me. You do not. Why should I even give you the time—my time—to listen to what you have to say?" Captain Wells asked. Already, he disliked talking to the cult master.

"Because if you do not, the secret of Vector will be exposed to those we call enemy. What I want you to do is simple, Captain. I want you to call an unannounced assembly of your company sometime after midnight in a place that I have yet to arrange. We shall conduct an intensive interrogation of your men and—"

"Like I said, Kefka. I answer to General Fencross only while the yellow alert is in effect. Unless you have the proper documents, I cannot participate in your… interrogation," he answered adamantly.

"I will have the proper documents, Wells. I just want us to be clear about one thing. We keep this to ourselves until the time is right," Kefka said with a sly smile.

The captain sighed. "Until then," he repeated flatly. He turned towards the door was about to exit when Kefka grabbed him by the arm to stop him. He looked at Kefka in surprise and irritation.

"Didn’t you want to see the proof? Stay a while. I guarantee that you won’t be wasting your time," Kefka said. He laughed shortly after.
Excellent start to a fanfiction. I give it a five out of five. I must see more, because my life depends on viewing the fictional works of fans based on fictional works. Dear God, give me more before I jab my eyes out with a rusty meat fork.
Old Nov 29th, 2006, 12:25 AM       
A floorlamp? What colour?
DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 06:00 PM       

http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/article.p...from=&ucat=11&
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 08:01 PM       
Fuck you, John Wayne. Street Fighter II: the Animated Movie was awesome
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM       
Whapanese are awful but you know what's worse? Asians who think they are black. I mean My GF is this way. I'm white and she's asain (and acts black) and if we have kids they will be biracial and acting like they are the one race they aren't. People will think they are the Mexican Slim Shady.

There is a difference to being open to other cultures and wanting to change your race (michael jackson)
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 03:49 AM       
Hey you have an asian girlfriend?? Why didn't you tell us before???

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 07:48 AM       
I was trying.