Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 07:41 AM        Pokemon Diamond & Pearl
Yeah, well every Pokemon game is better than the one before it and the last one was fantastic.

The online play looks awesome and the connectivity with Battle Revolution is awesome.

Will it fall in the same way the other Pokemon games have and get boring after one beats the Elite 4, or will connectivity with other players online rock?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 08:45 AM       
Are they just for DS? If so, fuck em. I only download roms for handheld systems and I don't think they can really emulate the gay little pointer pen thing.

That was very funny. Well done.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 11:55 AM       
Man, i havent played a pokemon game since Silver. But yeah, online play could be cool. Not just for battling but for Trading and just checking out whatever other people have in their collection. Plus, i can see nintendo putting out some Exclusive pokemon you can only get by downloading them online.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Are they just for DS? If so, fuck em. I only download roms for handheld systems and I don't think they can really emulate the gay little pointer pen thing.
you're complaining that you can't get a game for free? i am so sorry you can't afford a 100 dollar system work more?

why the fuck would anyone even download a rom for a handheld game? u cant play no rom waiting for in a line for court :o or on a bus :o
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 01:34 PM       
I'm not complaining, I'm saying they're of no interest if I can't get em free . Also, I'm kind of at the point where I don't want or need to be whipping out a gameboy while I'm in line for stuff. If a situation like that does arise, I'll just play games on my cell.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 05:42 PM       
The GB for PSP dmu has its uses.

But anyway, Nintendo's always had download-only pokemon. Also, people playing the Japanese rom say that the online trading and battling will NOT accept Pokemon gotten through hacks. So now you can't cheat to get Celebi.

BTW, I have a friend that has legitimately caught every Pokemon excluding Mew for obvious reasons.

I like the stylus controls. It looks simple.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 04:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I'm not complaining, I'm saying they're of no interest if I can't get em free . Also, I'm kind of at the point where I don't want or need to be whipping out a gameboy while I'm in line for stuff. If a situation like that does arise, I'll just play games on my cell.
You'd rather play games on a cell phone than lay down a few bucks for a DS? Your inner child is dead.

You make me sad.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:17 PM       
The only thing that pisses me off about Battle Revolution is that they still haven't redone the goddamn models for the first 151 Pokemon, except for Pikachu. Those models have been used since the heyday of the N64, and it's about time to spruce them up. Smoothing out a few jagged polygons shouldn't be too much to ask.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
The Wolf
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
You'd rather play games on a cell phone than lay down a few bucks for a DS? Your inner child is dead.

You make me sad.
I live in a small town. There are no lines or buses. There is no reason to have a hand held console and I really don't care :O

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 03:28 PM       
So what! You don't HAVE TO play a handheld system on the go/ I usually play Mario Kart at home because it's the only place I can get a decent unblocked WiFi signal. If you just hate the system just say it, quit pussyfooting around, you pussy.

And at least wait for a system to run it's course before you start stealing from them, you criminal. You seem to have enough money to put ball bearings in your dick (unless you got that for free ala a Tim Allen-esque construction accident, for which I apologize)

Quote:
I don't think they can really emulate the gay little pointer pen thing.
Yeah too bad the computer doesn't have a pointer on it. Now if you excuse me, I have to hit Tab until it goes down to Submit Reply.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 09:43 PM       
DSMUNE or something like that is a DS emulator.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 03:58 AM       
I totally pre-ordered Diamond. I can't wait guys.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
The Wolf
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 05:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
So what! You don't HAVE TO play a handheld system on the go/ I usually play Mario Kart at home because it's the only place I can get a decent unblocked WiFi signal. If you just hate the system just say it, quit pussyfooting around, you pussy.

And at least wait for a system to run it's course before you start stealing from them, you criminal. You seem to have enough money to put ball bearings in your dick (unless you got that for free ala a Tim Allen-esque construction accident, for which I apologize)

Yeah too bad the computer doesn't have a pointer on it. Now if you excuse me, I have to hit Tab until it goes down to Submit Reply.
I don't dislike the system. I've never played one and don't know anyone that has one, so I can't even comment on whether it's good or not. All I know is that I'm nowhere near interested enough in one to buy one. It would be for maybe 2 games.

As for the pointer - I searched around a bit for a rom of this game last week and read a few user comments saying that they've been having problems with something involving that pointer, and seeing as how I've never downloaded a ds rom, I wasn't sure and just went by what I'd read.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 21st, 2007, 09:52 PM       
I'm going to Gamestop tomorrow to see how big the line is.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 01:28 AM       
I sure as hell hope there are still those fancy metal stylus left when I pick mine up.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 02:08 AM       
err..

I also would rather download and play games on my cell phone especially when I'm out somewhere, although I guess I am being a hypocrite being as I also carry around my laptop with me everywhere I go.

When the first Pokémon game came out for game boy I was able to catch all the ones that were available at the time. Now they have about 500 more.. :/
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:54 PM       
so i'm reviving this thread to see if anyone would like to battle at some point in time

well, WOULD YOU?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 05:44 PM       
Zomboid, I think it's time you were introduced to the R4.

http://www.r4ds.com/r4.htm

Putting roms on this thing is drag-and-drop simple, and they work perfectly.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 06:18 PM       
Hey if I got this game in like a year would I be shit out of luck for trading pokemon since nobody will be playing it anymore by then?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM       
unlikley because pokemon is some serious shit, if you got it a year from now i would trade

bigtime: ill battle, just give me a day & a time! ill kick your ass with my magic guard clefable
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 09:36 PM       
haha you probably will. my friend code is 1375 4264 6973. i don't know of a definite day yet because tuesday and on i'll be making out with mario galaxy. but we'll figure something out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 11:00 PM       
I play the shit out of a new Pokemon game till I get bored of it and not play it again for a few years. Then I come back to it.

The next one'll be even better. It has to be.