Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 11:31 PM       
That's four.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 12:40 AM       
Hysteria ! Mayhem !!

(boredom)
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 01:10 AM       
I'd just like to say that I thought abcd was a self-absorbed, condescending jackass long before everyone else.

Except maybe for Sspad. As I recall, abcd was complaining about the splinters he got from lugging that cross around, and Sspad asked him to kindly shut his piehole.

Anyway, I once made a post suggesting that maybe, just maybe, not all Muslims were devious bomb delivery systems, and abcd called me an apologist for Saudi Arabia, and then proceeded to sign my email address up to receive the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia newsletter. Well let me tell you something, abcd: I only wanted the text version of that newsletter. Not the HTML version!

Mocker

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 03:43 AM       
I'm the sweetest pinata you stupid fucks will ever have. You've all made me very, very proud, thank you. I've obviously made an impression.

But Boogie.... how do I go about getting you email addy for reals? That stunt hadn't even occured to me, and it sounds like a winner.
Mocker

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 04:01 AM       
Mocker

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 04:05 AM       
n/m
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 09:50 AM       
So apparently the board gets a lot better when I'm gone for a few days.....
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 10:07 AM       
You have an odd definition of 'better'.

Abcdextrous is deffinitely a sanctimonious weiner, but there's nothing in his writing style that separates him from the crowd. And while he thinks very highly of himself, he comes nowhere near the soaring heights of self love OAO engages in.

The only new thing I see happening here is his sudden switching on and off between "I know everything so my opinion is the only possible outcome of a legitimate thought process" to poorly executed 'your mama' jokes.

Unitard. Very, very, very sad work. Pharoah already had the 'I'm bad at reparte but I don't know it' market all sewn up.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 12:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
But Boogie.... how do I go about getting you email addy for reals? That stunt hadn't even occured to me, and it sounds like a winner.
The episode seemed too much like something you would do to be mere coincidence.

As for finding out my email, we've been using this format of electronic message board for over two years now. Surely by now you've noticed that at the bottom of many of the posts, including my own, is a button that reads "email".

Mocker

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 01:38 AM       
holy shit. you weren't even joking!!! bwahahahaha.

anyone else have some pranks they've attributed to me? late night obscene phone calls? homeless men that spit on you at the bus stop? anything? anyone?

you really don't stick out in my mind aside from the stupid avatar, and don't most newsletters require you to authorize the subscription first anyway?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 01:56 AM       
Things are done differently in Saudi Arabia.
Funky Dynamite
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
you really don't stick out in my mind aside from the stupid avatar, and don't most newsletters require you to authorize the subscription first anyway?
Oh, you sting me deeply with your cruel barbs, abcd.

And yes, they do things differently in Saudi Arabia. And I would like to apologize for them.

Not very much advertising in the Saudi newsletter. I think they're really screwing themselves over by not including some ads for Goldenpalace or something. I mean, the oil revenue can't last forever, right?