the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
Heh, yeah Rog he's in it.

Spoilers!
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
Just watched the Spill review.

Apparently there are two wigger robots in it......

Fuck
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Ok this shit with the racist robots or whatever is getting retarded. First of all as durr pointed out you could easily be white and talk like the supposed black robots do ie be a wigger. And also they are fucking robots with no skin color

omg they don't read much they must be making fun of black people

I mean how could you not get racism as an end result from the voice of spongebob squarepants and a fucking black voice actor. ::

Also get your panties in a bunch for this scene: a Chinese man eating noodles! the horror and ignorance!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
What kind of noodles?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
communist flavored noodles
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 04:00 AM       
Ya know what would make a better movie?

Mighty Max

Starring Ron Perlman and Christopher Walken
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 08:26 AM       
Saw the movie yesterday. I loved it. There were lots of action and explosions. The twins were kinda annoying. Needed more Megatron. Optimus was bad-ass in the end. Megan Fox is still delicious. A little robot humped her leg. That's all I have to say.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:46 AM       
I heard really bad reviews about Transformers 2 but I had to see it for myself.
1. The twins were really annoying.
2. I didn't like the fact people would show up and be like "HERE I AM! I'M THIS GUY!" and then you wouldn't see them for another hour into the movie.
3. Starscream still looks like a robot version of the hunchback from Notre Dame. I was expecting him to yell out "SANCTUARY" at any time.
4. Devastator
5. Sam Witwicki's hand injury
Spoilers!

6. There wasn't much interaction with the original cast/autobots.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Starscream in the movie just looks awful.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 04:13 PM       
He looks better in jet mode in this at least. They kept showing him flying around and I was just thinking ~That's right, you keep on looking like a jet and I'll keep being happy~
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Like I said before, just ignore the movie and use your money to go buy a copy of Small Soldiers
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:52 PM       
Friend bought my ticket for me, so I didn't mind going to see it.

Holy fuck. I'll give a rundown of the plot because it was really good:

Spoilers!

SKATASTIC
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:34 PM       
[quote=Phoenix Gamma;636244]The parents are upset but LOL the insurance will cover it. [quote=Phoenix Gamma;636244]

[quote=Phoenix Gamma;636244]
so that Optimus can become Super Omega Ultimate Optimus Prime HD Remix. He's got guns and shit.[quote=Phoenix Gamma;636244]

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 03:49 AM       
I could not be any less interested in this movie.

That was very funny. Well done.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:21 AM       
That's too bad, because there's probably gonna be a third one based on the ending. And since Bay probably isn't working on it, it's either going to be way better or somehow manage to be way worse.

I can't imagine a worse transformers movie. They'd have to take every Autobot and Decepticon out of the movie, and even then it'd still be very similar to 90% of RotF.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:36 AM       
Jetfire was still my favorite part. I wish he had his own movie.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:55 PM       
JETFIRE: ORIGINS