Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 07:23 PM        What are you playing right now?
I think we've attempted this thread like 9 times in the past but hey

I picked up Fatal Frame II the other day (for 40 bucks ) and I've been playing the sh*t out of that ;( I just got to the final chapter. I'm also about halfway through System Shock II and I'm also kind of off-and-on playing God of War.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 07:46 PM       
I just played Burn:Cycle for CD-i for about an hour, but I kept getting dirty disc errors after psychic roulette around the same spot :<

I get that error in the same spot every time with Voyeur too, I wonder what's going on :<
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 08:15 PM       
i am playing ageis wing and spawn armagedon

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 08:30 PM       
I'm sort of playing AoS. Once I got past the initial boredom and got some better items it's gone way uphill. I'm going around ruining everyone with the katana and my epic powerups :<
possible jerk

Magreaux is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 09:04 PM       
Joust.
Level 29 ♂
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 09:30 PM       
I beat Fatal Frame 2 (and got E rank ) so I picked up Legend of Dragoon again. I played it about halfway through a year or so ago but never finished it.

I'm trying to like this game, I really am. ;( It does so many things right and so many other things so wrong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 09:35 PM       
Half Life 2. I really want to play Persona 2 now that I've picked it up, but I lost my memory card.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 11:42 PM       
Earth Defense Force 2017. Killing giant bugs/robots/UFOs/etc.

"EDF! EDF!"

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 01:03 AM       
my d!ick
possible jerk

Magreaux is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 02:50 AM       
Oh man, Actraiser
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2007, 08:55 PM       
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and then some others in the series.

...And bubble bobble. god damn I'll beat it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2007, 09:08 PM       
Crystalex!

It's a puzzle game some nerd from SA made but if you like puzzle games this is seriously among the best I've ever played. No foolin'!

http://kcahf.org/crystalex/Crystalex.zip

Other than this I wanna get a game of Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door started again but I'm in need of a Gamecube controller

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 01:37 AM       
Garry's Mod.

Holy shit faggotry, but this server keeps popping out game modes like no tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magreaux View Post
Oh man, Actraiser
Was doing that a few days ago. Stopped after the snake boss. Good god, stop bouncing you leper.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 02:30 AM       
Holy hell Milhouse, that game is HOT SHIT!

Edit: I mean Crystalex, although I'm sure Paper Mario:TYD door is pretty good too.

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2007, 09:07 AM       
I'm playing through Fallout for the first time (before I'd always get anxious about finding the water chip and give up completely), and I'm supposed to defeat THE MUTANT MENACE

I'm also stuck on Mario Strikers, I play a match online almost every day.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 1st, 2007, 12:23 AM       
I'm starting up Earthbound again. I've played this game a shitload, but I've never finished it. Last time I played I got to about the pyramid part, then lost all my data when I got a new computer. I'll beat it this time, I swear.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Sep 1st, 2007, 12:39 AM       
RE4: Wii Edition. And i'm about to beat Zelda 2.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 09:57 PM       
I bought Kingdom Hearts today.

It's terrible.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:13 PM       
Metroid Prime. I always forget where EVERY artifact (except for the obvious first one) is and they all end up being the last things I get. Plus I always forget where all 49 missle expansion packs are located so I get near the end of the game with only about 15 of them before cheating and looking them up

Energy tanks are easy to find though. :o

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:19 PM       
Shadow Hearts!
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:24 PM       
I'm also playing Metal Gear Solid 2. I've never played an MGS game but I must say this one has aged well. :o
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I'm starting up Earthbound again. I've played this game a shitload, but I've never finished it. Last time I played I got to about the pyramid part, then lost all my data when I got a new computer. I'll beat it this time, I swear.
Computer?

If you can, get the original. I was the only one renting it at blockbuster, week after week; they felt sorry for me and just let me have it, giant box, flawless cartridge, and game manual (with scratch & sniff cards intact). I still read that thing when I take a dump.

There are so many moments in that game that I consider the most frustrating gaming moments of all time (not including the entirety of Out of this World), but it doesn't keep it from being the greatest game of all time.

I'm not so much as playing but drooling over MGS4 screenshots, and hating the PS3 fanboys who're getting thrown their bone.

Emu, give MGS3: Snake Eater a shot. I wasn't such a big fan of the previous installments (read: Raiden), but this one blew my mind. From the James Bond-esque intro, the Cold War setting, the goofy-but-not-too-goofy villains, the mechanics (blow up a bunker, soldiers get hungry ---> feed them poisonous frogs, bam, dead) and the sheer cinematic goodness, this game will make you blow your load. I know I did. It was my first MGS title. I'm replaying it now on the hardest difficulty, trying to find all the extras and avoid ever being seen or making a lethal shot.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:32 PM       
The Wii is an amazing gimmick. It's fun as hell to play with, but it still has that novelty feel to it. And it's kind of space-demanding.
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:37 PM       
For some reason I picked up Resident Evil 4 again. Trying to beat it on professional with the starting hand gun and starting shotgun. So far so good!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
Computer?

If you can, get the original. I was the only one renting it at blockbuster, week after week; they felt sorry for me and just let me have it, giant box, flawless cartridge, and game manual (with scratch & sniff cards intact). I still read that thing when I take a dump.

There are so many moments in that game that I consider the most frustrating gaming moments of all time (not including the entirety of Out of this World), but it doesn't keep it from being the greatest game of all time.
Yeah, this game is only second in my heart to Mischief Makers.

Although I would love to have an actual SNES cartridge with all the scratch n sniff crap and the giant box it comes in, I don't see myself getting it any time soon because 1) My SNES is lacking controllers and a power cord which I can't find anywhere and don't want to pester my dad to get me off of eBay right now, and 2) the Earthbound cart alone is like 50 fucking dollars, so I'm sure all the other stuff must make the price jump close to a hundred bucks, which is ridiculous.

As for difficulty, all I have to say is Fourside Department Store.

To make it worse, this game is by far the easiest in the trilogy, which makes me feel like a creampuff.