Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
I just want REAL pizza.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
I have never had real pizza, so I'm fine about eating bad pizza. I'm a low quality kind of guy.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by saizo_ogasawara View Post
Uh, Jose Joaquin Luis Richard Rayver Raynil Nestor Jimmy Michael Nicanor James Dingdong Nonoy Victor Bear Walken?

Do you understand that the longer a name gets the less manly it is? It's also not very hilarious despite what your friends say.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
I wish I had never had good whisky, I would still be able to drink Bourbon.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:11 PM       
Thick crust pan pizza is the best. I don.t like limp floppy pizza, it reminds me of my ED
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
What do you consider good whisky? I've always seen it as an "other side of the pond" issue from my observation. American snobs love Scotch and French snobs (redundant, lol) love Bourbon.

I actually like Bourbon a lot, though. I've not learned to appreciate scotch (never really tried), but I've experimented a lot with Irish aquae vitae.

Oh shit, food forum.

Oh shit, nevermind.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
I don't know. If added one more name it might have been funny.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:19 PM       
Scotch snob, but I can drink a good Irish without decrying it as piss.

I can drink any alcohol, it's just a matter of how much of my pissiness you can take between sips (gulps).
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:39 PM       
It appears all the republican candidates are debating a few miles from me at this very moment
I hate the Raygun Library. Raygun released a shit load of mentally ill people into the streets around here when he was president by closing down the facilities and when he died they put his shit were I have to look at it. I told my mom that when I die I want my asshole cremated separately and then spread all over the library floor.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Show of hands: Who wants me to dump the "Post Manly Names" thread in here?

Votes will count only as posts of people raising their hands

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 11:57 PM       

Old Jan 30th, 2008, 11:57 PM       
Then it's settled

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:25 AM       
I dunno, I try not to merge big threads into this one. Just short dick-slap-fests.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:42 AM       
we could just delete it because it's terrible
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:47 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:47 AM       
or lock it so it doesn't get bumped ever again
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:52 AM       
Who reads this thread anyway? I do, anyone else?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:18 AM       
I'm watching original transformers cuz I missed out on it as a kid :<

the SHOOP sound Megatron's gun makes gets me every time, as well as the stock looney toons sound effects :<

which isn't to say that it's bad, it's just really funny cuz I can look it from a different view that I would have as a kid :<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:27 AM       
oh man, speaking of childhood cartoons I just remembered that EZEKIEL RAGE is probably the most badass name for a villan and went to post it in the manly names thread but it's gone
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 07:42 AM       
I'm going to break the page.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 07:47 AM       
It's a good thing this thread wasn't active when I posted that picture, because at the time it seemed a good idea to pantomoime all my posts.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 07:57 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 08:06 AM       
The problem with drinking & using my laptop is that it's heat vent is on the left side & I use my right hand to type. OH NOES MY GLASS OF ALCOHOL IS AUTOMATICALLY ON THE HOT SIDE OF EVERYTHING.

Seriously, keeping my glass on the floor is a sure-fire way for it to be kicked over by my spastic drunk legs. Whisky carpet vs. Warm Whisky? Carpets are like big Towels, Arthur.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 09:23 AM       
Five foot eight inches is an odd height.

I thought these people shorter than me:
Summer Glau, Moby, Molly Ringwald, Meg Ryan, Matthew Broderick, Kate Winslet, James Blunt, Jack Osbourne, Ben Stiller, Anna Kournikova, Amy Acker, & Amanda Bynes.

While I also thought these people taller than me:
Adam Ant, Ali Larter, Angelina Jolie, Bam Margera, Denise Crosby, Eminem, Jeri Ryan, Kelly Rowland, Michael Imperioli, Milla Jovovich, Naveen Andrews, Paris Hilton, Peter Sellers, Ricky Gervais, & Robin Williams.

They are all my size? That is very odd to think.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 09:47 AM       
It is 03:42. In two hours I have work.

It is 03:43. I just switched off the kitchen light so as the neighbours dog stops barking.

It is 03:44. I am only 2.5/5 drunk. I/2 even. I managed to hit four but have let it trail off. If someone was on I'd go for it again.

It is 03:47 & I'm hitting enter on this post.