Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 03:30 PM        Man sues chatroom pals
Rog gave me the link.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/011..._suit_ctv.html

Favorite parts!

Quote:
"We live in a rough society, as compared to Europe, where offending someone or directly cursing or attacking their dignity can give you a cause of action," he said.
what the hell

Quote:
"He just came in slamming on me, saying all kinds of derogatory crap: that I was a fat, bald, broke old man who sits around in a rusted wheelchair," said Charpentier, who has a chronic back injury. "I don't even own a wheelchair."
Oh he did NOT

Quote:
Megan Gray, a Washington D.C.-based intellectual property attorney who specializes in cyber issues, called it "a loser of a case."
I'll see YOU in court for your derogatory review of my litigation.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:31 PM       
I wonder if he can even show his face in that chatroom without feeling like an idiot. I wouldn't be able to.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM       
I doubt the chatroom even exists anymore. But if it does, it would sure be a fun place to visit right now.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 04:45 PM       
I know, I was just wishing a few minutes ago I had AOL.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 11:27 AM       
man, what kind of jerk sues someone over a chat?? :/

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 02:06 AM       
I am going to visit my lawyer today about Mburbank's comments about my writing style. I consider it inflammatory and degrading, and it causes personal, emotional stress on my person....

(just kidding).

You know you live in a hypersensitive society if....

this shit happens.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 02:12 AM       
Yeah, next thing you know they'll ban gay marriage.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 01:15 PM       
I have an idea...if anyone is interested in calling me deaf, dumb and mute...I'll take you to fucking court and sue your ass off. Once the ordeal is over and I've collected millions in settlement, we'll split the money, make way and never see each other again....