Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hahaha. Ladies are so dumb.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
no
Yes.

You just don't know it yet.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 05:36 PM       
ZHUKoV THESE FABULOUS MOVES WE HAVE BEEN DESCRIBING ITS NOT LIKe ITS MANIPULATIve OR MIND CONTROL OR Even RUDe dude. ITS A DANCE THAT LADIES PLAY TOO. THERS NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE SELF CONTROL
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:22 AM       
I don't want a woman that is stupid enough to fall for common parlour tricks
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 12:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
just the tip

I'm trying to make maternity shirts that say that.

edit: Stupid cafepress taking my ideas

http://www.cafepress.com/tvtee.33552...=froogle-tvtee
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
I don't want a woman that is stupid enough to fall for common parlour tricks
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
THIS SOUNDS LIKE QUEER TALK TO ME
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 05:10 AM       
Some red haired bird from Ohio (it doesn't look that much like Kitsa....) sent me a message on OkCupid telling me that we should "chat" because she is coming Tasmania for a visit.

I'm going to have to iron my pants!
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 06:18 AM       
I think that maybe she wants a free place to sleep and someone to drive her around. Joke's on her since I can't drive and often get night terrors.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
OkCupid's fine, imo. Just say that you'd rather meet in person, or say that you don't use the internet much, and transfer the conversation to your phone, by way of voice or texting. It skips a lot of steps.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Some red haired bird from Ohio (it doesn't look that much like Kitsa....) sent me a message on OkCupid telling me that we should "chat" because she is coming Tasmania for a visit.

I'm going to have to iron my pants!
Put her pic in photo bucket and let's have a look.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM       
ASK HER HOW SHALLOW SHE WANTS IT.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
Night terrors? Did you put that in your bio?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:52 PM       
She's a retarded Christian fundementalist that isn't anywhere near attractive enough for me to forget about how dumb she is, so I told her to piss off.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 02:32 AM       
Just show the ladies that G.I. Joe I got you. Works everytime.
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 08:44 AM       
I'm not getting it out of the box for anyone, let's get that straight right off the bat.

In other news (who cares?) I asked a lady out for a date and she didn't say no and said yes in a way that is close enough to 'yes' for me to be happy about.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Just remember. Dont pull it out unless she asks.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM       
He's talking about your wallet.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Yeah that too.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I'm not getting it out of the box for anyone, let's get that straight right off the bat.
isn't the point of dating to get it into the box?