Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
I also like Honey Nut Cheerios and a cool summer night.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Infraction gained due to emoticon abuse; being Finnish

Whoah, for a moment, I thought you were serious -then I remembered that you aren't an upright citizen
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
YES YOU ARE FUCKED, SHIT OUT OF LUCK!
NOW I'M COMPLETE AND MY COCK YOU WILL SUCK!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Whoah, I thought you were serious for a moment -then I remembered that you aren't an upright citizen
I'm more powerful than they are, I can engineer your downfall through countless long & lonely nights.

I can also FINALLY FUCKING SNAP AND TAKE A FLIGHT TO FINLAND AND FUCK YOUR FAT, PALE ASS YOU SHITTY LITTLE TWAT! >:
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
God, it's suddenly like everything was when I first signed up
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:20 PM       
EVERYTHING IS AS IT SHOULD BE
dipshed
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Im dissapointed my jamesman thread gets 19 posts in mere seconds but the one I made about the awesome physics engines has only 4

FUCK YOU

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
FUCK
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
I CONTRIBUTED, DAMMIT
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
I'm more powerful than they are, I can engineer your downfall through countless long & lonely nights.

I can also FINALLY FUCKING SNAP AND TAKE A FLIGHT TO FINLAND AND FUCK YOUR FAT, PALE ASS YOU SHITTY LITTLE TWAT! >:
Could you please wait till June? Because I have a fat, pale assload of studying to take care of
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
Im dissapointed my jamesman thread gets 19 posts in mere seconds but the one I made about the awesome physics engines has only 4

FUCK YOU
That physics one required a download, for all I know it was a terrible virus that would rickroll my entire stash of painstakingly stolen mps & oggs. ;(
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Could you please wait till June? Because I have a fat, pale assload of studying to take care of
PICTURES!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Wisconsin forward Brian Butch posing like the tranny that he is:
Infraction gained due to Hawtness; Sport
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
I love it when this thread gets sexy.
dipshed
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
That physics one required a download, for all I know it was a terrible virus that would rickroll my entire stash of painstakingly stolen mps & oggs. ;(

FUCK YOUR OGGS

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
this thread is ALWAYS sexy
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Flyin' Lemur View Post
On the off-chance that you are an actual person who got offended, let me just say that fan-fiction can be extremely well-written, well-honed pieces of creative work. That does not mean that you're not a complete dork for writing it. If you write your own, unofficial, posted-on-geocities fiction set in other creators' continuities, then a) you need to maybe learn to create your own universe instead of mediocre derivative work that doesn't usually fit with the style of whatever it is you're putting yourself into , and b) you're writing FAN FICTION, stop taking yourself so goddamned seriously.
Haha, did you look up her name & find her geocities too, or did you just hit out on the cliché & win gold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Flyin' Lemur View Post
People like you are the reason fanfic writers get made fun of; self-serious jackasses that can't take a joke. Same with furries and trekkies and... well, frankly, any nerd that can't laugh at the fact that they like nerdy shit.
Are there trekkies that take themselves seriously? SHATNER FOR FUCKS SAKE?!

I've met serious furries & fanfictionwriters, but I've never met a hardcore serious trekkie.

Have I been gypped?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
well that's because hardcore star trek dorks prefer to be called trekkERS instead of trekkIES
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Why are people still registering here to defend themselves in that thread

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
i don't know but i love it, thumbs way up protoclown
OH GOD
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
thumbs up FOR protoclown, whoops :-[
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
Why stop at thumbs? Fists up protoclown! Black Power!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
well that's because hardcore star trek dorks prefer to be called trekkERS instead of trekkIES
OH GOD
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
I love it when this thread gets sexy.
Quote:
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
Kinky.

[PICTURE OF THE KINKS]

:hoborenee