Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:59 AM        These anti-war demostrators chained up in NYC
What a bunch of classless un-patriot idiots. What are they trying to prove? The U.S. is over there, and nothing you can do will change that! These people are not treasonish, but they are anti-american. Look at their sponsors, look at their signs! Bush is a murderer and worse than HITLER! We support our troops that shoot their officers? No war but the CLASS war? Look at these people! They are obviously anti-american! They don't argue about us being over there, they fight about capitalism, free enterprise, self-reliance, individual responsability for actions and words, they support and are supported by socalist work groups, communist action groups and front, and the big organizer of it all is made by the World Workers Party! Do I think these demostrators are a bunch of cluess morons who hate our country? YES! Do they deserve to be in jail? NO. They are doing what our Constitution grands them the right to do. I just wish that was the only right that they actually know!

Wait till the troops come home safely, and then convince the people who are for this we are wrong! Right now, shut the fuck up and quit annoying good people who just want to travel to their work, their stores, their families.

Here are what you anti-american anti-war assholes are for:

Here is what the ones who are for the liberation of Iraq and the destruction of its weapons are for:

PFC Joseph DeWitt, 26, from Suffolk County, New York carries an Iraqi boy - injured during Tuesday's heavy battle between the Army's 7th Cavalry Regiment and Iraqi forces - to safety.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 11:42 AM       
You're in the camp that stands for stealing pantless little boys?
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 11:47 AM       
That is typical of the anti-war crowd to say something like that.

"We support our troops when they shoot their officers"

Shame!

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:11 PM       
Yeah, Chojin, thats right. Grow the fuck up. With your little DDR pcs and oh wow "Alien Gay Bondage Dog", I bet that helps you get dates and respect, doesnt it.

You are a fucking child. Go play with your tinker toys while the big boys talk about important things.
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:20 PM       
Cho Cho ain't so bad.

You've got to cut him just a little slack.....

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:25 PM       
How old is "it"? She/he has to be either 15 years old, mentally or physically.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:26 PM       
RONNIE!

Oh, thank god that you're back from your little hiatus.
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:35 PM       
THX

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:39 PM       
ENHANCED
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:46 PM       
Come on, Chojin. We better leave this thread so the the Conservatives can come up with more ways to take pictures of pantless children.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
Hey, no liberal debating of the point once a-gain! Man, you all should be in the funny papers!

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:59 PM       
To hell with photographic evidence; just knowing that our boys are actively assisting in the transportation of unpanted youngsters abroad causes me to swell with pride.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:04 PM       
You are a fucking moron. You cannot equate Military with civilians. The Military does what they are told. Dissention is the privilage and responsibility of the civilian.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:11 PM       
Dissention is a privelege and a responsability, but guess what moron, ACTIONS HAVE CONQUENCES! Dissent is not breaking the law by blocking traffic of people that have to work, go to stores, churches, hospitals!

They have every right to dissent, it is in our Constitution. But rights protected by the Constituion are not a substitue for using your damn common sense and they sure as shit are not a subsutitue for individual responsability.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:13 PM       
I agree. People should only be able to have opposing opinions where and when we allow it.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:22 PM       
ahaha ok ok I get it.
Pinko liberals are for people breaking laws and you are for soldiers carrying little kids. Gotcha. That was brilliantly poetic and right on the money! Though, if I might give an artistic critique - might I suggest you use an image of a law breaking Pinko liberal protester getting arrested instead of the image with the sign?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 01:22 PM       
Hey Vince - dissent is a right in any of it's forms and it CAN be through methods involving law breaking.

It's not simply about war at all.... and that's the problem. If it was just an anti-war movement then so be it... but instead you've got a billion agendas wrapped up in it...

I think they're very American... but I also think it puts us at danger. They're attempting to choke our streets and effect pocketbooks at a time when we are already in a recession, and we're already stretching our Police department thin. If NY gets attacked again, those same cops are going to be the ones standing on the streets trying to protect us.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Here are what you anti-american anti-war assholes are for:
AH THANKS VINCE

I WAS NOT AWARE WHAT WE WERE FOR BUT NOW I AM.

PLEASE, IF YOU FIND ANY MORE THINGS WE ANTI-AMERICAN ANTI-WAR ASSHOLES ARE FOR DON'T HESTITATE TO POST IT, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL TO FIND OUT.

When are you going to get it through your doughy skull that war protestors are not an organization on its own, not a political party or a religious cult following exact doctrine? The great big bad liberal bastard collective does not meet on Wednesdays and Fridays to discuss what they're going to put on their signs and what they stand for. There's going to be fools at protests who write uninformed tripe on their signs because they're only there to piss people off or make themselves feel good. Nobody controls it. You must come across some people who share certain ideas with you, yet you don't agree with everything they say. Er, I mean, they must be misinformed about some things you are correctly informed about.

Old Mar 27th, 2003, 09:48 PM       
The war protestors are naive, you morons on this board are naive. Good enough link for me.

Yes, breaking the law and infringing on my rights is protected under the Constitution. No, it isnt. Sorry. Right only go as far as to not infringe on other rights.

Yes, the big peace protests. Like in Jordan where they chanted about the death of Israel and Sharon is a Nazi. Wonder why there are never stories about the supporters of these protests? Because they are Communists, boys and girls! Even Kohn, one of the main guys at your favorite sources site, the Nation, says it isnt red bating, becuase, yes in deed, they be red! Now, I have sat down and have watched these rallies. They scream about Bush being hitler, Bush being a terrorist, a free Palenstine (which has a lot to do with Iraq), free the cop killers, create a socalist utopia, no war but the class war, should I go on?

Where is the peace? If they marched for peace, they would march for Saddam to leave Iraq? Please explain to me this mentallity of the peace protest, because it is obvious I don't have a clue about it!
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 07:47 AM       
I feel sorry for that kid.

However, he has a better chance at a better life than his parents and grandparents.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:11 AM       
What could you possibly know about Vinnie's parents and Grandparents?

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:23 AM       
I'll tell you a little about my grandparents, Max.

If it wasnt for their sacrafices, your entire people would most likely be ashes in a concentration camp. :/
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:24 AM       
*grabs popcorn*

Ooohhh, this oughta be good.
________
Www.Vaporizer.Com

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:42 AM.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:33 AM       
I bet they wrote more angry letters to their newspaper than you can shake a stick at!

Old Mar 28th, 2003, 11:42 AM       
I'm not trying to be a punk, but I am bringing up a point.

My grandfather served in WWII. My great grandparents were italian immigrants who had their weapons and their voting rights taken away. If my grandfather wasnt in the military, they probably would have been in an Italian internment camp *suprise suprise, they did exist*.

To listen to my grandfather tell stories about fighting in north Africa were amazing. To listen to what he saw when they discovered a holocaust camp while in Europe was something that I won't think I will ever forget. It made me have nightmares when I was a younger kid. From that point on, I learned that evil can not be equal to good. I do not believe in yin-yang, centrism or any of that crap. I believe evil shoud be crushed and destroyed before it has a chance to grow. We should have went into N. Korea, we should have fought to win in Vietnam. Children of the childrens children we may have killed would not had to suffer under evil.

I hate evil. Id take a swing at Lucifer if I had the chance. But I wont sit here and let someone demean me about my obession with war and doing whats right.

I don't want another WTC. I don't want Isael pushed into the sea. I don't want to serve under a Muslim theocrocy.

You can not think like evil. You can not tolerate true evil. If someone breaks into my house, and threatens me and my roomates, I do not ask nicely for the attacker to not do anything. I get up, grab a bat or a knife, and end the invasion.

I simply believe this time and age is one we can not brush off becuase someone does not like the president. We are fighting an evil that will want to destroy us. Islamic fundamentalist do not care if you hate bush or think we should not protect Israel, if you are not Muslim, you ARE DEAD! They do not think in color, they think in black and white terms: You convert, or you DIE.

I'm sorry if I come of as a racist warmonger that believes the sky is falling. If we don't cut off the head of the hydra, we will be crushed. I don't plan on being crushed.