Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
If he's that young and busted for a six-pack, I think he's gonna have problems later in life, too. They both sound like little assholes.
you must have had the most boring school life ever
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
I did. I didn't start drinking 'til recently and I'm done.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
[...] for me, it wasn't about which was worse between being a skank and being an underage alcoholic; it was their actions that followed that should be judged. [...] she's an underage girl who has just had her personal life shoved out onto the internet where it will exist forever for everyone including those who are most close to her to laugh at.
I don't know about that. To me, she's an underage girl who has put at least three people (as far as we know) at risk for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes and HIV, not to mention all the other STD's that I have trouble spelling. If I were on her "to do" list, I'd be very angry, and not laughing at all.

If you can't take this seriously, then you shouldn't be having sex. QED.

:i-serious
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:13 PM       
I think to make up for all this to each other, the girl should get drunk and the guy should bang 10 girls

Then everything will be even right?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:25 PM       
Forget about whether or not either of them deserved it. Just think: If your sister ratted you out, you would probably be pissed, too; adequately pissed to find something incredibly embarrassing of hers and post it.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
I assume listing dudes with v cards means she's cherry hunting. If that list is just make believe then I really do feel sorry for this girl. If it's not than she seems like a predator, not a very smart one but still. The way that list is written though, seems like it was meant to be seen by someone, maybe by a whole gang of someones with their own deadlines to meet. I guess the sexual revolution really did happen. Won't be long now before women realize they're men and men realize they're women.

"The sick, irrational men, those who attempt to defend themselves against their disgustingness, when they see SCUM barrelling down on them, will cling in terror to Big Mama with her Big Bouncy Boobies, but Boobies won't protect them against SCUM; Big Mama will be clinging to Big Daddy, who will be in the corner shitting in his forceful, dynamic pants. Men who are rational, however, won't kick or struggle or raise a distressing fuss, but will just sit back, relax, enjoy the show and ride the waves to their demise."
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I assume listing dudes with v cards means she's cherry hunting. If that list is just make believe then I really do feel sorry for this girl. If it's not than she seems like a predator, not a very smart one but still. The way that list is written though, seems like it was meant to be seen by someone, maybe by a whole gang of someones with their own deadlines to meet. I guess the sexual revolution really did happen. Won't be long now before women realize they're men and men realize they're women.
I'm pretty sure those are the boys she's considering losing her virginity to.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
That's beautiful.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I don't know about that. To me, she's an underage girl who has put at least three people (as far as we know) at risk for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes and HIV, not to mention all the other STD's that I have trouble spelling. If I were on her "to do" list, I'd be very angry, and not laughing at all.

If you can't take this seriously, then you shouldn't be having sex. QED.

:i-serious
despite what you've all assumed, i am nothing like this girl, i don't even know what half that stuff she wrote down meant. i've also never had a sip of alcohol and have zero desire to ever try it.

i believe she deserved to have her behavior addressed and dealt with and also needed a more extreme punishment, but that should have been done through their parents and NOT through humiliation and blackmail via strangers and other teenagers on the internet.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 08:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I think to make up for all this to each other, the girl should get drunk and the guy should bang 10 girls

Then everything will be even right?

:AIRHORN
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 08:15 AM       
I had to look up what V card was on urban dictionary. Which led to to "V for Vendetta fisting". Which led to "the V of Doom": http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=V%20of%20Doom The V of Doom is where I really lol'ed out loud.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
I didn't know what v-card meant either. I thought it was incongruously sweet of her to list the guys who'd be getting a Valentine's Day card.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
I was thinking vagina stamp card at first.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
Six and she gets a free sandwich.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
I had a burrito card that had one stamp to go and one of the damn cats puked on it

FUCKER OWES ME A BURRITO
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
You cleaned a strangers shit off the walls and ceiling of your bathroom but you couldn't scrape some vomit off a card for a burrito?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
I was worried about what the people at the burrito place would think of me handing over a nasty-ass vomit-encrusted card

It was stained orange from the food coloring in the catfood.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Tell them it was spaghetti sauce.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I was worried about what the people at the burrito place would think of me handing over a nasty-ass vomit-encrusted card

It was stained orange from the food coloring in the catfood.
I would be thinking this lady is gettin a free burrita.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I had to look up what V card was on urban dictionary. Which led to to "V for Vendetta fisting". Which led to "the V of Doom": http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=V%20of%20Doom The V of Doom is where I really lol'ed out loud.
http://www.closinglogos.com/page/Viacom

More info than you need to know about the V of Death
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
Blocked by work. I'll check it when I get home.

edit: That brings me back. I used to work at Blockbuster and that's when I realized Viacom owned the world. They remind me a ConGlom-O "We own you."

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Dec 26th, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
i dont think making a catalogue, private or otherwise, of who you'd fuck is especially weird for high schoolers. etc etc double-standards blah blah. if you wanna fuck a lotta dudes then just stay safe i guess.

i mean is screwing a lot suddenly not a fun thing to do

with that said: writing this list down and having it end up on facebook is pretty fucking funny
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
OMG how did I miss this?

I personally dont have any brothers or sisters that I grew up with but I know that if you do and you actually write out a list like this your only opening yourself up for this very thing. Much like having a 12 pack in your room and NOT drinking it before your parents find it. Who the fuck holds onto a 12 pack? I dont know about you guys but if I buy it Im drinking it.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:24 PM       
Maybe he was hording it for a get-together with a couple friends? That'd make sense to me. Or, he might of been doing what I've done, and sold them for three bucks a pop.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
If the brother was smart he should have approached each one individually with a price for what his sister wanted to do with that person. That's free money for him which could then buy more beer not to drink.