Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I've had enough of this. I'm killing myself and changing my name.
You still owe me a good rendition of my avatar in clay.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:54 AM       
I'll try to sculpt Clint Eastwood and it will probably end up looking like it.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:57 AM       
GOT A HIGHER RES VERSION, MOTHERFUCKER?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
EDIT: actually, not with language like that.
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 12:21 PM       
I'm just playing. Finding a quality clay is a top priority, Sir.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
i wonder if a united states president has ever been threatened with rape before
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
"BILL CLINTON GIVE ME ALL THE GOLD OR IM GOING TO RAPE YOU"
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
Rongi will miss:

* Coattail rides when you become powerful and influential.
* Making fun of someone who has more going for them than him.
* Taking cheap shots at someone he doesn't even know.
* Landing humorous jabs on someone which confirms that he was funny once in his 9 years posting.
* Your first stand-up comedy special (he doesn't have cable).

Deactivate Account?

[X] Yes

[_] No
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:09 PM       
Quote:

* Making fun of someone who has more going for them than him.
I'm going to one of the best Universities in the North East, I have an active and fulfilling social life and this summer I will be studying in Germany.

You, Pram Maven, post on an internet forum where no one likes you, you are completely and utterly socially inept, you have threatened to kill yourself on here a few times, you have no creative talent and your reputation around here is that you're a racist child molester
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
Please re-enter Captcha.

Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
HELP, I-MOCKERY IS MAKING THINGS UP ABOUT ME AND POSTING THEM UNDER MY NAME
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
"BILL CLINTON GIVE ME ALL THE GOLD OR IM GOING TO RAPE YOU"
How would that conversation with that horny sonofabitch really go though?

Antagonist: Bill Clinton, give me all the gold or I'm going to rape you.

Clinton: That supposed to be a threat son?

Antagonist: I'm serious! So help me, I'll rape you

Clinton: So? Rape me, I'll help you.

Moving onto Pram Molestaven.....

I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital? Why are you here? Fuck, most people in a hospital get an IV hooked up to them. Pram gets an I-mockery.
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
That was pretty good.

I'm here because misery loves company, and you've made me miserable. If you want to get rid of me, you'll have to make me happy. The only way you can do that is to petition for my name to be removed from the threads on this site.

And for the last time, Pram Maven means "Parameter Random Access Memory expert". It has fuck-all to do with children. The fact that it is even spelled the same (despite the former being an acronym and not an actual word) is unfortunate for me and coincidental.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
And you think staying here, providing fodder for us ad infinitum, is going to make us change our minds? Every post you make just gives us one more thing to make fun of you about. You are this board's toy. If anything you promising you won't leave till we change the thread titles is the one thing that will assure we never change them. I don't think we will ever run out of new and inventive ways to make fun of you and now we know we don't have to hold back cause our toy has declared itself unbreakable, so we can now play as rough as we please
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
You're treading on thin ice, fella. Admitting you've harassed someone is not a smart move.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Yeah, so who is the internet police? What jurisdiction does it fall under?

Will they back trace it?

Have I dun goofed?

Will consequences never be the same?

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
You're treading on thin ice, fella. Admitting you've harassed someone is not a smart move.
Admitting you mocked someone on i-mockery is like admitting you bought toys at Toys 'R Us
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Accusing someone of threatening to harm our president is NOT the same thing as mocking someone. It's a malicious statement of disinformation intended to damage an individual or group's reputation and/or interfere with their freedom.

You lied to me when you said there were "no consequences" outside of this board.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
Don Carlson, Portland animator, wishes to start a website about ravishing presidential anuses
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
That's disgusting.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
Don Carlson, Portland animator, was voted most likely in high school to attempt national treason
Banned

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
I'm going back to my clay.

I wish you all the best in life.
Legislacerator
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
Don Carlson, Portland animator, became a claymation animator after first finding a passion for 10 year old vaginas
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
Every night before Don Carlson goes to bed, he goes down to his basement and fires 6 shots from his revolver at a picture of US President Barack Obama with his family