Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
That's probably just the charred baby flesh you're smelling.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
You would know, you bought it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Back to my main point though, you are trying really hard to impress people. Not just here, but everywhere you go. Eating sunscreen on a dare? Even I wouldn't do that. How about being yourself? Is that so hard? Do you want some training wheels to bolt to your ankles and take baby steps so you won't fall down?
Maybe that is who he is, did you ever think of that?

The show Jackass has a fist full of people who do that sort of thing and they are all millionaires from doing it, they were probably being themselves. Men do dumbass things when they are hanging out just cause it is funny. I have a friend who at one of our annual Wrestlemania get togethers decided to stuff 100 pepperoni slices in his mouth, then 20 marshmallows, then a ton of grapes. Being wacky for laughs is just who he is.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
I mean, it's not a stretch from the fact you do illegal drug use to assume that you engage in other sorts of crime. How long have you been murdering 6 years olds during Satanic rituals? You can't just make the kid feel better by rubbing lotion on her dead body, Flail0. Dead bodies can't feel, Flail0. They can't appreciate the gesture, you sick fuck.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:29 PM       
Pent- that may be, but there are people who can do that and not be jerks about it. Daredevils, and the like. I am not Pram Maven all the time, it's just a persona I escape to when I'm attacked. As I've said before, you're wrong about me. I like positive interaction more than negative attention.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
Go smoke a bowl and see how many dish towels you can swallow, Flail0. Maybe it will make you feel better.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
I can't even rep ThrashO anymore. Gotta spread some around. Good going Charlie.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:34 PM       
You only rep him with green pickles because you like him, not because he posts witty things.

If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a rep system.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
*watches Flail0 run out of steam*

This is fun. No, really, it is. Because he deserves it.

But like I said before, I prefer not to be this way. It makes me feel ill. I'd much rather be friendly.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a rep system.
Indirectly I believe this is accurate.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM       
I WOULD RATHER BE FRIENDLY, HUFF0.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:39 PM       

This is Thrash0 and his two friends visiting Afghanistan and putting on an AWESOME wrestling match. Thanks again guyst!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
Haha, Hick where did you find that pic man? That was so long ago, shit dude.

Yeah the whole chicken outfit get up was my idea. They wouldnt like me if i didnt look stupid enough.

Fun Fact: One of the guys I went to college was wrestling there too, and he got his neck SPLIT THE FUCK OPEN by the edge of an old metal garcage can
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
Also Pram, I have to ask

Fail0?Flail0 Really?

Really?

Really?

I mean Trash0 is so much more obvious (and better) and instead you go 'Fail0Flail0'

Why not go 'Dumb0' while you are at it, which is accidentally more clever than 'Fail0Flail0'

Why not go 'Suck0'? That is just as lame.

Heck why limit your self to one syllable changes, why not add extra syllables? I am sure 'Bigfatdummyhead0' would get some zugs and a trophee :retro

I am sure Antidisestablishmentarianism0 would be really devastated if you want with one of those

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 28th, 2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Fixing the mistakes for Pram
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Not Fail0, FLAIL0. After the way he flails his arms to keep his balance while he's doing stupid shit.

Man, I'm shocked that I haven't been able to Google pictures of him planking in a chicken suit with dish towels in his mouth.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM       
Wow that's even worse, I guess my mind hid the l in Flail0 to protect itself from lame overexposure, which must cause harm or my body wouldn't have felt the need to shield itself from it.

Just replace Fail with Flail in my previous post then, it is the same basic message. Or I will get it in post production for you
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
*LMAO*
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:51 PM       
Okay, how about Stash0 then- for all the drugs he does.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
This is amazing.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post

This is Thrash0 and his two friends visiting Afghanistan and putting on an AWESOME wrestling match. Thanks again guyst!
I need to address this pic for a moment

love the drawn on abs

That is all

EDIT: I take that back, i have one more. I didn't know the Gobbeldy Gooker had a stable
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
All part of my WACKINESS

One time this dude fork stabbed me. Then 5 years later, he came to the bar I worked at, ordered a glass of milk AND DID IT AGAIN.

Same guys also tried to rob us with rubber guns
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Sounds like the North Carolina I remember avoiding moving to.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 01:13 PM       
Did you guys ever see the pics of when Danny Devito came over to my house? He was filming some scene in some show called "Always in Philadelphia Today" or something (I've heard good things, been meaning to see it) and my dad's friend was the sound guy for that episode and he got him to come over in between shoots!