Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 09:47 AM        Badass 'Cellphone'
...or 'mobile phone' as we quaint little Englishits call it.
I just got a phone with a mega-pixel camera...the image quality is insanely good. And you can play monopoly on the phone. And store mp3s. And have an mp3 as your ringtone. And it wanks you off*
Shame I dont have a pc I can connect too or I could start bombarding PYPH with moody photos. Oh well. At least I can carry lots of pics of my girlfriend naked with me

Come, on surely you americans are as phone obsessed as we are by now.

*havent actually checked this out yet, but I bet it does.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:03 AM       
Mine takes good pics, but i'm very jealous of monopoly. I have pac-man but I had to pay for it.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:13 AM       
I have a piece of shit cellphone that I can call people with when I want to. And they can call me, but not always when I want to.

Oh, and messages.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 08:59 PM       
i want a cellphone with an mp3 ringtone so bad lol i could program it to make a fart sound
Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 04:57 PM       
He said EngliSHITS

adeptninja is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM       
The n-gage has that. It also has a audio recorder my ring tone is just me screaming. I also have the zelda theme.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 10:15 PM       
i said i want a CELLPHONE not a PIECE OF SHIT