Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:51 AM       
Whoa whoa whoa, Red Green never did anything horrible as far as I'm concerned eh.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:56 AM       
I love Red Green. I have every DVD-able episode and special. But that movie was bad.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
inside
in training
electric ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
The worst movie I've ever seen is Rottweiler, nothing fuckin good about it at all. Not even worth the 2 bucks I payed for it, it's the only dvd I've smashed with a hammer.

I also hate Step brothers and I am legend.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:41 PM       
I printed out your posts and beat them with a hammer.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
Ninja please!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
Lordy:

RV (which I only saw because my two friends outvoted me two to one when the choice was between that and Hoot)

Spiderman 3

Kung Pow (left the living room about ten minutes into that one)

Any of those ___ Movies (Scary Movie, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Dance Movie, etc) - And I'm assuming many people agree on this one. When I told my brother about Dance Movie, in the middle of drinking something he gave The Finger to the world.

Searching for Comedy in the Muslim World - Sweet heavens, that one I hated. It's basically Albert Brooks making an idiot of himself in India after the government assigns him the job of finding out what Muslims find funny. They make a few terrorist jokes (a girl says to her Iranian boyfriend that he has no sense of humor, to which he replies "I was the funniest person in my bomb-building class!") and Jewish ones (when a tv company tries to get Brooks to play a character in a sitcom called That Funny Jew!). Brooks spends the whole thing whining about how he can't get enough info for the 800-page report he must write, how he has no resources, and how things are s#1t in general. I wanted to throw a rock through the tv.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
by far Gigli, really horrible.
in training
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
The people who make those____Movies will most likely make a ____Movie for every single genre and sub-genre. Sci-fi movie, Action movie, Zombie movie, Adam Sandler movie, book adaptation movie, Snuf film movie, etc.

They just can't make a funny movie.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
I love Kung Pow. Not many people do though.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric ninja View Post
The people who make those____Movies will most likely make a ____Movie for every single genre and sub-genre. Sci-fi movie, Action movie, Zombie movie, Adam Sandler movie, book adaptation movie, Snuf film movie, etc.

They just can't make a funny movie.
I'm just waiting for the day when they make a Fantasy Movie. Bet that one will suck and include things that are not of the Fantasy genre (while managing, at the same time, to piddle on classics such as Lord of the Rings, assuming they have not done so already).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I love Kung Pow. Not many people do though.
Agreed 10K. Not everyone can appreciate the subtleties of Kung Pow. I've seen it twice and laughed my ass off both times.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
Mission Impossible 2 was the first movie I saw that I remember not liking. I think I was about 11, and I saw it in theatres, and after I saw it I went on and on about how bad it was and all the good reasons I had for not liking it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:53 AM       
kung pow is great in places and absolutely awful in others if they'd left out all of the entirely-cgi characters (baby, cow, 'tonguey', etc) it would've been great
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 04:55 AM       
Agreed
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:18 AM       
Open Water
What a fucking waste of time.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
If I made an opnion before on worst movie this overwrites any previously posted .

Now a toss up between "The Core" and Terror Toons.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
my least favorite move ever is fear dot com, what a joke of a movie
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
my friend and I both say Open Water
in training
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:48 AM       
I haven't seen open water, and I don't intened to. Isn't it just 2 people floating in the water for an hour and a half complaining about how the sharks are going to eat them, until the sharks eat them?
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
least favorite movie that doesn't exist: a buddy cop film parody starring dane cook and larry the cable guy, directed by tyler perry
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 02:09 AM       
Wow. Existent or not, that is my least favorite movie. I'll have nightmares.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
kung pow is great in places and absolutely awful in others if they'd left out all of the entirely-cgi characters (baby, cow, 'tonguey', etc) it would've been great
Yep, the CGI stuff were the only parts of the movie I didn't like. Everything else was absolutely awesome. Evil Betty rules. And of course....

"WEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE OOOOOOO!"
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:42 AM       
master tang is my favorite
90's Child is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:23 PM       
The worst actual theatrically-released film I was dragged into by my younger brother was Racing Stripes, a god-awful film that exemplifies everything bad about talking animal movies. The first trailers neglected to mention that the animals could fucking talk, making the movie look more tolerable in the trailers than it actually was. It was baaad, corny in the extreme and just plain awful.

The worst made-for-TV movie I've ever seen however is this one which I don't remember the title of, but it involved buglike aliens taking over America and Bruce Campbell and some horrible actors have to find the President. It was baaaaaaad. Amateurish acting, terrible plot, and not-very-good special effects all added up to a sin-against-cinema. In fact, the only thing that kept me from gouging my goddamn eyes was Mr Campbell, being able to make his prescence shine like a light at the bottom of an outhouse.

Of course, remember, that this was a Sci-Fi Channel original movie, and from what little I know, this is how all of them are. Except for without Mr. Campbell to make it tolerable. And I am not a bad movie conniseur, but I know there's a lot worse out there (Such as Terror Toons, which I wish never to see, and double that for Werewolf in a Women's Prison). Of course, that's why I read Head Injury Theater