Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:23 AM       

Just in case anyone missed it.

Unfortunately the Halloween party I was going to has fallen apart. It's just going to be a normal party now, except with less people. Fantastic. So I have to find a new one quick.

I put so much effort into my cossack dance, too.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 11:41 PM       
I'm now going as either a hippie or a gypsy. It all depends on what sort of shoes I get.

Probably a gypsy though. I'd rather wear boots than sandals to a Halloween party.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 04:48 AM       
I think that I just don't have the energy to put a lot of effort into mine this year. I have a Starbucks apron; I might as well just wear a black t-shirt underneath and be a barista again. That's what I ended up doing the year I was Joey Ramone and everyone asked if I was Howard Stern, and I got pissed off.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 07:33 PM       
Yeah, it sucks when people can't tell who you are.

I remember the year I went as Sacajawea and everyone thought I was Pocahontas. I got really tired of explaining it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 07:40 PM       
It's your fault for not making something distinguishable enough or being too cool for the room and having it fly over everyone's heads.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
I remember the year I went as Sacajawea and everyone thought I was Pocahontas. I got really tired of explaining it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Just in case anyone missed it.

Unfortunately the Halloween party I was going to has fallen apart. It's just going to be a normal party now, except with less people. Fantastic. So I have to find a new one quick.

I put so much effort into my cossack dance, too.
You should wear that anyway. It looks badass.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
When I was an undergrad there was a guy on campus who wore some sort of military uniform, but more like a Cossack kind of thing. He had a tall beaver hat and a long coat, and knee-high boots. He went goose-stepping around campus, it was definitely a sight to behold. I never did figure out what his deal was.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Oct 24th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
I think that he was from the past and he was taking a break from going on time traveling adventures with a future man and a talking dog to get some higher learning under his beaver hat.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
When I was an undergrad there was a guy on campus who wore some sort of military uniform, but more like a Cossack kind of thing. He had a tall beaver hat and a long coat, and knee-high boots. He went goose-stepping around campus, it was definitely a sight to behold. I never did figure out what his deal was.
He was doing it for the chicks, obviously.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
Chicks who were into various delusional disorders, maybe.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 02:06 PM       
Is this going to turn into the thread where everyone posts pictures of their costumes? I love those threads.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
I'm going as doc moc because I'm uncreative and kiss ass
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
My mom had two adult trick or treaters yesterday- a bald guy in a scream mask, trying to hunch over to look shorter, and a very pregnant woman in a cow suit.

The pregnant woman must be crazy, I sure as hell wouldn't waddle from house to house in search of candy.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The pregnant woman must be crazy, I sure as hell wouldn't waddle from house to house in search of candy.
Maybe she had cravings for candy she snared herself.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Perhaps. When I wanted Reese Cups, I just swiped the ones my mom had left over from trick or treat.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 01:22 PM       
I went as a Teamster yesterday. Teamsters local 427 T-shirt, aviator glasses, a road cone and folding chair.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Oct 31st, 2009, 09:20 PM       

I guess I'll start. I made it extra spooky in photoshop and I encourage everyone else to do the same. If anyone knows what this is, good job.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 01:24 AM       

I WENT AS AMERICA
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 05:06 AM       

the fake blood went up my nose oh god
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:13 AM       
I WAS REALLY SICK GUYS BUT I WENT OUT FOR A LITTLE WHILE ANYWAY. I WAS AN ANGEL:

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 08:13 AM       
So many awesome costumes! Great job!

Anyway, I went as Sam from Trick 'r Treat. And I didn't have time to photoshop spookify it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
So many awesome costumes! Great job!

Anyway, I went as Sam from Trick 'r Treat. And I didn't have time to photoshop spookify it.
I have that movie but I've yet to watch it. What is the visibility like in that mask?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:12 PM       
MarioRPG, you bitch.

And yes, I'm the size of a ten year old. Don't judge me.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Woah dude. I don't know how I feel about that.