Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 03:18 PM       
I SHOULD"VE VOMITED ON HER AND LEFT HER FOR THE HORDE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
There is no such thing as hugs

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
So I've talked to a bunch of my hot ex's who want the cock, some who I left, some who left me, even the megafox whose boobs I posted, we're on a friend level now and I feel bad I posted her tits haha, I don't know if she's dating anyone or not but she's been texting me "good night mister" almost every night now...

Anyways it doesn't matter, going back to broads who I used to be crazy about only make me realize how little of a fuck I give about any of them and how much I just want her. I've come to the conclusion that I don't think she's with another guy, she just honestly doesn't want a relationship right now, but still I feel wronged. I wouldn't know what to do if she came running back to be honest.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
punch her in the mouth with your cock
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 09:43 AM       
Your 'megafox' had fake looking boobs. It might be because she was lying down though. They weren't fake were they?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 09:58 AM       
I've been misreading that this whole time as meganfox.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 10:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Your 'megafox' had fake looking boobs. It might be because she was lying down though. They weren't fake were they?
Absolutely not. It was because she was laying down, shits were fucking amazing. Best set of titties I have ever encountered.

Also, inception titties. It was a picture of a picture on a computer monitor.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I wouldn't know what to do if she came running back to be honest.
You probably only will know as soon as it happens.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
pics of her slit when that happens, plz
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 08:34 AM       
You're too petite to use that sort of language.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
When this happens I will PM pics of her pussy to everyone except FZ.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:25 PM       
haha oh my god i can't believe you posted naked pictures of your ex girlfriend on the internet

that is so terrible
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
If a chick is gonna let him take them, she has to know the score. A girl I was seeing posted dick pics of mine onto a forum I was on at the time after we broke up. She thought people would make fun of me for having a dick or something, but it just lead to people asking if it was photoshopped.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
For example, the last chick I met in Seattle was not only a mega-fox but she was smart as hell. She was the embassador to the University of Washington and right now she's working on becoming the supervisor at the EPA in Seattle.
And now there are pictures of her titties that EVERYONE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET CAN SEE

I used to send pictures of my dick to my ex because we lived far away from eachother and she wanted to see pictures of my penis for some reason. She sent me pictures of her butt and boobs and vag and it was great. But i also realized that uh, those pictures were for me and not for a bunch of strangers. I mean, that's why she sent them only to me in the first place. So I could see them, not other people

But I don't wanna be the morality police I just think it's kind of creepy. Carry on, gang
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
They're your property once you get them. That's why, if you don't want your shit out there, don't send it. I personally don't care. I wouldn't willingly show my dick to a ton of strangers, but if I send it to my girl at the time and it gets put out there. Fuck it. I'm not embarrassed at all. Maybe if I had a smaller winkle I would be.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
If a chick is gonna let him take them, she has to know the score. A girl I was seeing posted dick pics of mine onto a forum I was on at the time after we broke up. She thought people would make fun of me for having a dick or something, but it just lead to people asking if it was photoshopped.

Classic backfire.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
No I understand completely, but honestly it's not like I posted any that are revealing AND show her face. You honestly wouldnt be able to tell those titties and ass apart from about a billion other sets.

I do have plenty of pictures that would probably ruin her, but I wouldn't do that. Plus, she isn't shy about her body at all. Before we dated she answered the door naked, probably because she had a thing for me but she says it's because it's just how she lives at her house.

Also, if bitches post pictures of my dick on the internet... whatever.

One ex of mine threatened to show my friends and family pictures of my dick, but the only picture she had was one of her blowing me. Yeah that'd sure show me.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 09:19 PM       
But if she is good at photoshop she can show pictures of your dick in other situations, like your dick visiting the Eiffel Tower.

I believe a cake was made to celebrate that visit
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
I want to see the pictures that will ruin her.

SEND THEM TO ME.

RUIN HER, IN MY EYES.
BANNED

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
ME ALSO
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
she was nice thouGh
BANNED

Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
IF YOU WOULDA GAVE HER A BIT LONgER SHE WOULD"VE TURNED INTO A CUNT
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:22 AM       
ur rite
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post

But I don't wanna be the morality police I just think it's kind of creepy. Carry on, gang
Well I agree with you. A long term, long distance relationship with my gf led to a lot of pictures/video both ways, and I've never considered putting her pictures out there. I don't think it's something that has to be taken into consideration before you send pictures; whether that person will then post them on the internet. I would have hoped it was a given that you didn't. Some people don't care if you do though, so good for them.

Closest I've gotten was when a girl and I filmed ourselves doing it. I watched it on Windows Media Player, and then later on that day had a LAN with some friends. I went to play some music on WMP and for some reason the room suddenly filled with the sights and sounds of her and I getting busy.