Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:44 AM       
I like that I told him he was an idiot with no brain or something, several times, and then as a joke started agreeing with him, and he seemed to forget that I had called him a stupid fuck and I became his best friend.

I like that I pretended that there was a Tasmanian war of independence and he believed me, and that the dumb arguments I made up while pretending to be a terrorist became part of his repertoire.

I like that I jokingly used statements to The Leader such as "cookie cutter version of reality", and then a bit later on Coolie starts to say "cookie cutter" and "version of reality" several times.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:06 AM       

awesome video games
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Why did Coolie suddenly stop posting? Was it because one thread was locked or did Tadao threaten him?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:40 PM       
Nah I think we just schooled him too hard
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:40 PM       
I doubt that. He's been doing this for years.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I like that I pretended that there was a Tasmanian war of independence and he believed me, and that the dumb arguments I made up while pretending to be a terrorist became part of his repertoire.
Damn - I was really looking forward to that book you were writing, too.

You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 2nd, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Why did Coolie suddenly stop posting? Was it because one thread was locked or did Tadao threaten him?
He's persistent - I don't think even Tadao will scare him off forever. Which means we have many more tomes of wisdom from internet blogs that we will need to absorb before the world comes to an end.

After I stopped taking everything he said seriously, he actually began to grow on me. Kind of like a sebaceous cyst.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:06 PM       
DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:45 PM       
well now that was obscure.

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:32 PM       
now you've got me thinking of sebaceous cysts hatching and that's not good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:42 PM       
The depression thread didn't evolve into anything and Babs decided to show up and thro insults at Coolie. I locked it for those two reasons. I can easily unlock, HERE WATCH ME DO IT. I expect you to post something worthwhile in there by Tuesday or you'll be banned for being a crybaby. ZHUKOV
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:32 PM       
i was watching lovely bones today and i couldnt enjoy it because everytime i looked at the lovely little lady i saw gayface clay aiken

THANKS KITSA

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The depression thread didn't evolve into anything and Babs decided to show up and thro insults at Coolie. I locked it for those two reasons. I can easily unlock, HERE WATCH ME DO IT. I expect you to post something worthwhile in there by Tuesday or you'll be banned for being a crybaby. ZHUKOV
Yeah, like I'm going to now
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:01 AM       
Seven Force is creeping out girls I know. Can I have him neutralized?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:04 AM       
Awesome Video Games is the awesomest show.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:19 AM       
Quote:

The "depression thread" in a nutshell:

Coolie: "We are in a depression."

Everyone else: "No, we're not."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM       
YOU FAGOTS ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:47 AM       
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:57 AM       
Quote:
YOU FAGOTS ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE

At least you are trying, and at the time of writing I can't think of a reason not to respect that.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:11 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:30 AM       
mugshots
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:47 AM       
so, i've seen few episodes of man vs. food on tv

god damn it what the fuck is wrong with you people
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:56 AM       
Did I ever tell you guys over and over again how I once ate 30 dim sims in a record amount of time to win $100? Yes?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:24 AM       
Yum yum dim sim
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:43 AM       
I was just annoyed by the banal nature of the internet.