Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 04:17 AM        What's this crap?
http://eon8.com/

I saw it on ytmnd and I guess it's like the end of the world or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 05:57 AM       
Whatever's gonna happen is going to in 17 hours.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 06:01 AM       
Hopefully by then I will still be in a drunken sleep so I can go out quick and painlessly.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 06:03 AM       
At 3 PM? In case this is the true end of the world, I'd like to say I love all of you, in your own special way.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 08:07 AM       
Since we are all going to die anyway I have to admit that in the last two elections that I've been able to vote in I voted straight Republican ticket.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:17 AM       
It's the countdown 'til July guys com'n

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:27 AM       
That's probably what it is, which is tremendously gay.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:27 AM       
July 1st happens at 3 PM Central on June 30th?
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:28 AM       
^^^^Well I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your clock...

I was hoping for some kind of nerve gas in all the major cities. Or SOMETHING, you know.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:31 AM       
Could be. Nothing's happening here in the midwest, at any rate.
Check the world map thingie on one of the pages.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 10:06 AM       
it would be just turning july 1st in russia, saudi arabia, and parts of africa at that time if i'm not mistaken
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 10:13 AM       
ps it will be 6:00 am in japan since this is prob. some sort of videogame release date/time
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 02:20 PM       
You're all wrong, its the countdown to the release of the maskim and the return of the Elders.

Everybody repent and thou shalt be spared.
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM       
sure and someone from TEXAS put a website about it on the INTERNET
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 02:28 PM       
I have more followers than you know
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM       
is that because you drive too slow and block traffic
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 02:39 PM       
No, i cant drive.
putting me behind the steering wheel of a vehicle is adventuring each and everyones safety.
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 03:09 PM       
whoops sorrty i had you confused with rankeri
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 03:09 PM       
It just started over at 8 hours. What a jip.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 04:23 PM       
Who is to say it started over? Maybe something happened that we don't know about. Or maybe it's some Halo 3 BS.
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 07:08 PM       
ding ding ding ding ding ding
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 09:12 PM       
I still got two hours left.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 01:16 AM       
It's amazing how something counting down to zero can cause people to go all weird :/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 01:21 AM       
It's also the fact that it gives no indication of what it is/does.
That, and all the other password protected crap on it, too.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 11:35 AM       
Awww, it was just some stupid test for how people react to lack of information.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.