Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:04 PM        PEOPLE

Do people honestly try to entice other people into murdering them?

this is a serious question. I don't know if its the economy fucking with people and making them do tons of drugs/stupid shit or what, but it just seems like every day there are more stupid, inconsiderate people; be it driving or just wandering around getting in the way. but especially with driving. I swear every time i go driving I almost die once. Inconsiderate, selfish, showboating fuckfaces really piss me off.
and these people who fucking walk in the road when oncoming traffic is coming, expecting everybody to stop for them. A WHOLE FAMILY DID THIS TODAY YOUD THINK THEY WERE DUCks OR SOMETHINg. WTF? ARE THEY FUCKING ROYALTY? ROYALTY IN FUCKING WIFEBEAtERS AND FLIPFLOPS.

Would I be ethically justified in murdering these people OR is it always wrong to murder people?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Its just the weather. Things will go back to normal around October or so.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I considered the weather as a possibility, but I've been noticing this behavior since last winter.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
I have come to the conclusion that most people are just fucking retarded. As the world population count goes up so does the retard count. Its just a fact of life Kahl.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 10:31 PM       
It's not the weather, it's happening here too.

I hate so many people, and I wish I had a quota of people I was allowed to eliminate each day. It would be easy to reach because I never have to go looking for them, they come to me.
BANNED

Old Jul 31st, 2009, 12:53 AM       
shortly after i posted this we almost got MURDERED again when some guy drive through a stop sign :O then some kid rode his bike through an intersection into oncoming traffic and the guy who almost murdered us almost hit him :O

sometimes i wonder if they just have a sense of entitlement like a makewayfortheking sort of thing : (
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 12:59 AM       
Want to know the future? It's not in Nostradamus, The Road Warrior, or 1984. Just watch Idiocracy. That is the future.
Escape will make me god.
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 01:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
Want to know the future? It's not in Nostradamus, The Road Warrior, or 1984. Just watch Idiocracy. That is the future.

Sad but true.
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 01:21 AM       
A guy I know got severely depressed for like a week after i showed him that movie lol
Escape will make me god.
BANNED

Old Jul 31st, 2009, 01:48 AM       
lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:12 AM       
thats not what the xkcd guy thinks
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 09:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
ROYALTY IN FUCKING WIFEBEAtERS AND FLIPFLOPS.

Should have turned them into a peDEADstrian.

Seriously though people like that need to be stopped. I hate when I'm driving and someone walks right in front of my car and then gives you the "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT" look.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 01:26 PM       
install a paint-throwing device in the front of your car, if someone gets in your way you can turn them neon pink so at least the next person they run in front of will be able to see em
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:14 PM       
i'm sure it's much worse being a pedestrian and having to deal with drivers than it is being a driver and having to deal with pedestrians.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i'm sure it's much worse being a pedestrian and having to deal with drivers than it is being a driver and having to deal with pedestrians.
Best joke ever!
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:35 PM       
I'll go out on a line here and say I agree with elx.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:55 PM       
Maybe in rural areas, but it's the other way around in the city.
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Jul 31st, 2009, 02:58 PM       
I'm both a pedestrian and I often ride in cars ( i dont drive :O) and I'm going to say that dealing with stupid assholes is just as bad either way. Really, I feel safer as a pedestrian than I do in a car -- despite having been nearly ran over several times. Honestly, I've been nearly killed in a car way more times than I've been nearly killed as a pedestrian (and I used to walk everywhere).

at least when I'm walking around I can use my brain to determine when I should cross the road. With cars you don't really have as much freedom/mobility (or line of sight). Like if someone is driving like a jerk down the same freeway as you, you're pretty much stuck with em.
As a pedestrian who isn't an asshole, I mostly just have to worry about people running red lights. As a passenger in an automobile i have to worry about a million other things.

this makes me sound like a worrier
Quote:
install a paint-throwing device in the front of your car, if someone gets in your way you can turn them neon pink so at least the next person they run in front of will be able to see em
lol we've talked about carrying paintball guns around we always imagine shooting people and then they act like that one bum (who got shot up by those kids who shot a bunch of people in public with a paintball gun), "OH ITS ALL OveeeeeeeRRRRR"

We've also talked about turning our car into a giant bumper car so that when somebody is being annoying we can just bump them.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 03:32 PM       
People who ride bikes bother me even more than bad drivers or bad walkers. I understand completely they have the legal right to ride their bike in the street with traffic. They do NOT have the right to go through red lights and stop signs without stopping though. You don't get to pick and choose which set of rules apply to you under differing circumstances. You do NOT get the best of both. You are not BLADE.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
People who ride bikes bother me even more than bad drivers or bad walkers. I understand completely they have the legal right to ride their bike in the street with traffic. They do NOT have the right to go through red lights and stop signs without stopping though. You don't get to pick and choose which set of rules apply to you under differing circumstances. You do NOT get the best of both. You are not BLADE.
You may already be there.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 04:58 PM       
You all need to be smoking weed, these things will not bother you with weed.
BANNED

Old Jul 31st, 2009, 05:57 PM       
i do smoke weed and it makes me want to talk about them even more
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Best joke ever!
well the way i see it, the driver will almost always have an advantage over the pedestrian. the driver has more control. (i.e kahljorn's situation, sure the pedestrians can annoy him, but in contrast he could squash them with a bit of foot movement)

when you're the driver, you're in a car, you can lock your doors, you can roll up your windows, you can drive away from the retarded pedestrian.

but when you're the pedestrian alone on a sidewalk in the middle of nowhere and there's a retarded driver, what can you do besides hope they leave you be? you can't bolt at 70mph - you're stuck.

so yeah, i fully stand by my previous statement, generally, being a driver having to deal with an idiotic pedestrian is much more appealing than being a pedestrian having to deal with a idiotic driver.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 10:10 PM       
Oh it wasnt the opinion that was funny. Just the fact it was coming from a 16 year old girl.
BANNED

Old Aug 1st, 2009, 12:21 AM       
Quote:
the driver has more control.
The driver basically has to drive on a street; pedestrians can jump on fences and walk into people's yards etc.

When you're driving 40-70mph you don't really have very much control. Also the kind of fuckery we're talking about can't be solved by rolling up your fucking window.

Quote:
i fully stand by my previous statement
pedestrians.