Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:55 PM       
I've been looking for her penguin the last two weeks, can't find it. Pretty sure she devoured it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 06:23 PM       
10kvg - http://soundcloud.com/zachcollins/x-...t-two-ya-remix
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 06:29 PM       
my theme song - http://soundcloud.com/the-beards/you-should-consider
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 06:38 PM       
http://soundcloud.com/zachcollins/horse-meat
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hell yeah! Was doing the jimmy legs to this.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:32 AM       
I just saw an advertisement at the top of the screen for sexy arab girls. I caught it just as I clicked to the next page, so I didn't get a chance to take a screenshot, but has anyone else seen it? Or was I imagining things?
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:35 AM       
Found it. It would only pop up when I searched the political section for some reason.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:06 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 08:47 AM       
An article for when you don't fetch the sammitch fast enough. (???)

Prevention magazine tells you how to hide bruises
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:11 AM       
soo turns out my fine is500 dollars
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 11:34 AM       
Thats the larriest fine ever
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:05 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM       
even after mitigation? jesus fuck, california
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:24 PM       
California applies penalties to each fine that's assessed, and these penalties can double or triple the amount you actually owe the court.
My last ticket was $35 but after the court attached filing fees, documentation fees and what ever else it came to $175.00
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Quote:
bruising easily is something many women experience because we tend to be low on iron in our blood
I think it's more because they get 'spoken to' a lot.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:07 PM       
Now that I have friends outside the internet I feel like I should fake my own death and leave the country to get away from them

That's normal, right?
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:25 PM       
If your friends are as sucky as your heroin, then yes.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM       
I'm glad you guys are still jealous that I used to get higher every day than you will in your entire lives, but that's not the issue here.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 06:59 PM       
Wow dude, you're bad. Like power glove bad.

Man it sure is a shitty feeling when your phone has been broken for a week and when you finally get a new one you only have 1 text message and it's from your mom

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:18 PM       
you got really high on heroin that you don't know how to do

and kratom

SON YOU DONT EVeN KNOW

I DID MORPHINE AND OXYCODONE ALL thE TIME
I SMOKED WEED EVERYDAY
I SMOKED METH SOMETIMES
I DID DXM evErY otHER DAY FOR LIKE TWO YEARS WHICH IS THE GREATeST DRUG EVeR
ANDAYAHSUCA AND CRYSTAL DMT AND ecStACY AND ACID AND SHROOMS AND FUCKI DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE. KETAMENE.
MESCALINE
PLUS MORE PILLS THAN YOUR LITTLE vAGINA COULD SMUGGLE ACROSS THE BORDER

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? OH YEA KRATOM AND SOME WEED?
I RemEMBER ReADINg ABOUT KRATOM WHEN I DID AYAHUSCA AND MESCALINE AND THOUGHT THAT SHIT SOUNDED STUPID>

THAT SHITS LIKE COFFEE FOR BABIES
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:33 PM       
What did you get fined for khal? Indecent exposure?
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:36 PM       
He got fined for being cool but rude without saying "Gimme a break"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:44 PM       
better than getting fined for doing machines i guess
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM       
DXM is a terrible drug and I regret doing it more than twice.

Ever tripped on Diphenhydramine? That's fucking hilarious, Kahl, do that shit. You'd like it.