Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:24 PM       
OR MAYBE I'M A GHOST

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:24 PM       
How did Pram find it? I thought he still thought you were Tadao Tomomatsu

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:28 PM       
He found me on an Ankylosing Spondylitis board. He must have been digging for weeks 24/7

I think I left a gif in my sig that links back to my photobucket of tadao ginoza or some shit. It's still there. I don't really care. I kinda hope some one tracks me down and is all HEY MAN I'M PUB LET'S FUCK! or HEY I'M BABS AND I DON'T LIKE THINGS AND STUFF
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:42 PM       
ON IT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:44 PM       
Hopefully you're Canadian and want to drink and watch the kings win
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Hey everyone! Looks like Don Carlson is fessing up!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM       
Man, the Pram Maven thing and the pony thing are running neck-in-neck in the whole "things I don't understand" category.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:15 PM       
i can't wait until my next response is approved
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM       
It was ... oh man, I can't wait until Pram responds.

What part of "stop posting" does he not understand?
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:52 PM       
"My name is Gabby Gaga. I have been following the Don Carlson debacle for awhile now."

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
oh boy, my response is posted
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I qualify for those 3.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:14 PM       
No William, you are American.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM       
Internet sins

Quote:
Originally Posted by chojin
Where?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Did you see the new one above yours too
was never good
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Where?
http://www.ripoffreport.com/search-e...er-b-c50b4.htm
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM       
This is glorious. I can't even imagine what he could possibly do now without revealing himself.

I also love how Chojin's posts are marked up as useful and Pram's are marked down

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Oh that's great
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
http://donmation.blogspot.com/

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
THREE CHECKMARKS

Vancouver deserved to lose as punishment for rioting last year.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:38 PM       
You buy the tickets and I'll drink your beer!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
He found me on an Ankylosing Spondylitis board. He must have been digging for weeks 24/7

I think I left a gif in my sig that links back to my photobucket of tadao ginoza or some shit. It's still there. I don't really care. I kinda hope some one tracks me down and is all HEY MAN I'M PUB LET'S FUCK! or HEY I'M BABS AND I DON'T LIKE THINGS AND STUFF
Half way after googling Ankylosing Spondylitis, I read the last sentence and smiled.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 10:43 AM       
So Willie really posted a complaint against this site?

The Gabby post was clearly Pram Maven pretending to be Gabby, no way would anyone other than Tadao do that much research on Pram
was never good
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:25 AM       
moved to its own thread
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:13 AM       
I guess the really confusing thing would be, (granted there is a lot of crap that happens here) isn't a ripoff report supposed to be a report about being ripped off? This is not a pay site, so where was the ripoff in that report?

EDIT: I have decided I think every non Chojin post in there is Pram Maven.