Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mr. everywhere
fluffkomix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 03:52 PM        HAPPY HANUKKAH!
im not jewish.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
This thread is lame/gay but ANYWAY -

Last night I was in the pub talking to my friends and some obnoxious drunk 40-50 year old bitch came and stood next to us and started shouting about christmas and demanding to know why we weren't doing something similar. I told her that I didn't celebrate christmas on christmas day as per Austrian tradition so she said "ARE YOU A FUCKING JEW!?". I almost said yes just to piss her off but I really didn't want to prolong our interaction.
Mr. everywhere
fluffkomix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
This thread is lame/gay but ANYWAY -

Last night I was in the pub talking to my friends and some obnoxious drunk 40-50 year old bitch came and stood next to us and started shouting about christmas and demanding to know why we weren't doing something similar. I told her that I didn't celebrate christmas on christmas day as per Austrian tradition so she said "ARE YOU A FUCKING JEW!?". I almost said yes just to piss her off but I really didn't want to prolong our interaction.
ouch. seems like that would suck.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
My people thank you for your thread, fluffymix

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM       
silly MM, you know that Christmas is its own THING in England. No other THING exists!

I couldn't find candles to fit my menorah this year. It's hit or miss. The menorah came from my great-aunt, it's an antique and really really tiny. The only candles it takes are the super-skinny birthday candles without the twisty design on the outside. I can only find those candles once every, like, 5 years, and I always forget to stockpile, so I end up going without.

There are those trick candles that relight when you blow them out and those will fit, but you aren't supposed to blow Hanukkah candles out anyway so what's the point.

The bf drove everywhere this morning looking for a breakfast place that was open, but everyone was closed for Christmas. No Jews in this part of Ohio, lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 07:13 PM       
Celebrating Hanukkah would be akin to admitting there is a god.