Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:07 PM        Houses of Entertainment
I'm going to The ArcLight in Hollywood tonight to see Coraline in 3d. I hear they serve beer there. Hopefully it will have nice comfy chairs too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:32 PM       
they serve beer and i think thats the one they kick people out of if their cell phones ring -- no execuses. So turn your cell phone off ;o
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 07:43 PM       
I don't have a cell! It says I can drink martinis in the cafe too! Good thing I'm not a lout when I'm drunk.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 08:00 PM       
I think you can drink in regular movie theaters in texas. I'm not driving there to find out though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:37 AM       
I guess you can only bring your booze into theater #8, which was not the one I was in. I did however see Rhea Pearlman walk out as we walked in and had two vodka martinis before the show. Real nice theater. I'd rather see a movie there than elsewhere.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:26 AM       
As nice as The Arclight is, no theater in L.A. shows better flicks than the New Beverly Cinema. Great crowds, great prices, and you'll get introduced to all kinds of hilarity you probably never knew even existed.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I think you can drink in regular movie theaters in texas. I'm not driving there to find out though.
Afraid not. Although, technically, you can drink in any movie theater anywhere if you bring your own booze (and don't let 'em see it).
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 12:56 PM       
That horror film festival that I went to a while ago sold beer in the lobby and we could drink it inside. I got shitfaced!

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:44 PM       
A Muvico just open in my neck of the woods.

https://www.muvico.com/

21 and over area up stairs with a full bar. I better go while the movie is Watchmen instead of something totally gay.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
Brew n' Views at the Vic!

http://www.brewview.com/index.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
5 dollar tickets? That's great. Is it one of those theatres that shows movies on their way out of theaters? I used to love to go to those. I saw Jurassic Park 2 years after it came out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
I can't even remember what I saw :/ It was mid-90s when I last went.