Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:45 AM        Weekly Movie Review: Balls Of Fury
Automatically generated comment thread for Weekly Movie Review: Balls Of Fury.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM       
I watched a bit of this a couple weeks ago and forgettable was apt. I didn't hate it or love it, I just didn't remember it till you brought it up.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:57 PM       
I liked Balls of Fury in that I was forced to watch it and it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Diedrick Bader's part was pretty funny. I think it's pretty comparable to Night at the Museum II: The smithsonian one where it was kinda good but not really great.
I C Wiener
ClassicDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:03 PM       
"I'm going to save the panda!.......Panda's dead."

The only line I remember from the movie.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:55 PM       
Off topic but I love me some Bob Newhart.
Forum Virgin
ZombieRaper is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:30 PM       

that is for me one of the best and most memorable quotes from that movie.Its delivery is hillarious
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:57 PM       

I remember that line at least! It was the funniest.
neoboman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:22 AM       
This movie is the definition of average.
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:04 AM       
The people who love this movie probably also love those annoying singing fish... >_<
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
or furry anime
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
Whatver, man. >_> Enjoy your stupid comedy movie, after all, THE TITLE MAKES A JOKE ABOUT BALLS! IT'S LIKE, THE MOVIE READ YOUR MIND AND FOUND YOUR LEVEL OF HUMOR, MAN! BALLS! LMAO, AMIRITE?

Seriously, by defending this movie you have just had your right to converse with me revoked.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
This comedy in this movie goes much deeper than just balls.
Sympathizes with the foo'
Mister Tea is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 03:48 PM       
Kitsunexus: If the only thing you've got to rip on is the title, then it just comes off like you didn't watch it and therefore have no real basis on which to criticize those who did. Sure, I thought Transformers was a piece of shit, but at least I watched the fucking thing before I settled on that. My right to converse with you has been revoked? Oh well, I've gotten along just fine not conversing with you for the past twenty-six years; I'm prepared to go a lot longer.

But then, I'm a sucker for anything Christopher Walken is in, so maybe I'm just under the spell of that crazy old bastard.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Whatver, man. >_> Enjoy your stupid comedy movie, after all, THE TITLE MAKES A JOKE ABOUT BALLS! IT'S LIKE, THE MOVIE READ YOUR MIND AND FOUND YOUR LEVEL OF HUMOR, MAN! BALLS! LMAO, AMIRITE?

Seriously, by defending this movie you have just had your right to converse with me revoked.
someone is butt hurt

Oh man, now who will I talk to about anime underage schoolgirls in bathing suits and have animal tails.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
you have just had your right to converse with me revoked.
Sounds more like Prize Patrol just payed T a visit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
Anyways, I love how the movie reminded me of how awesome Def Leppard was. Tagawa and Walken together is like a dream come true even if the plot was immaterial. My favorate character was James Hong playing Wong. He seemed to be the only actor taking this movie somewhat seriously. Either that or his acting never falters.
The Magnificent Bastard
Tetsu Deinonychus is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 07:53 PM       
Huh-huh-huh he said "balls" huh-huh-huh.
SPOOOOOOOON!!!
Rufus the Perturbed is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 08:39 PM       
I would've said this movie was all right at best, but Christopher Walken made it awesome. Hearing him say "Okey-dokey-artichokey" gets me every time.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 02:35 AM       
Meh, it was okay.
Ultimate Buzzkill
Marthaeus Autolykos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 06:54 PM       
d'accord. Christopher Walken was pretty much the only reason to see this movie. The gratuitous amount of Def Leppard in it was painful, but it served its comedic purpose as the soundtrack of the fat loser stuck in the past. Last, a joke:
Q: What has nine arms and sucks?

A: Def Leppard
Sympathizes with the foo'
Mister Tea is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Alright, now tell us what you think is good music, smartass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 04:40 PM       
I'd rather he didn't.
Forum Virgin
ruhfraider is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
Am I the only one who doen*t "get" chris Walkins? Every movie I seen him in his charactor is the same. He says every line like he reading off a cue card.
NatRatBat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 12:57 PM       
Wow I'm not the only one to bump an old thread now.
KingArthur: Well, what's that then?
Black Knight: I've had worse.