Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 05:57 PM       
Thanks for bumping this 6 day old thread with your wounderful post, man.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 09:44 PM       
Shut up, Rongi.

Anyway, Radar is confimed as still being in the game. It's also confirmed that it will be Cold War-era. This also means Raiden has yet to be born.

This also means that the Snake you see and play as may actually be Big Boss (Kojima's sly little hints, so take it for whatever it's worth to you)... Very interesting.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 09:52 PM       
Oh I better not piss off jamesman. He might write some long, boring page long story about how his opion is right and everyone else is wrong.
Ihach is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 10:38 PM       
or you could write something thats actually related to the topic, as opposed to telling everyone else to shut up....
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 10:41 PM       
I never told anyone to shut up :/

Anyway, MGS3 is set to come out in some time during 2004 .
Ihach is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 10:46 PM       
my mistake sir, i apoligize, and yeah, 2004 is a long time to wait, but with snake back, the skys the limit on this one, hopefully they can bring some battles to rival psycho mantis and the like
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 11:56 AM       
I just saw the first half of the E3 teaser on Tech TV's X-Play (they're showing the other half later).

Pictures and tiny crappy videos on Gamespot/IGN/whatever don't do it justice. Seeing it on the TV makes you realize how awesome the game really is. Kojima really knows how to make the PS2 an X-Box, in terms of game quality.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 02:44 PM       
He looks like rambo in the trailer i have, this games gonna be super badass. I was kinda freaked out by him literally eating a snake, though.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 05:00 PM       
In the game, you're required to eat fish and snakes and whatnot to keep your strength. It's neato burrito.

He's not all rambo-ish. There are times when he's gotta run around shootying like a retard, but he's still same old stealthy Snake... well, as far as we know (*cough*Big Boss*cough*).

They showed this really awesome part, where Snake climbs up a tree, hangs off a branch, and shoots the trailing solider in a pack. Then he goes to aim for the one at the head, but sees the second guy coming up behind him. So he pegs the second guy in the head, and then drops down onto the first, rendering him unconscious.

That's about the time I started masturbating to this game.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM       
When is Twin Snakes coming out?

Psycho Squid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
When is Twin Snakes coming out?
11/5/2003
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
In the game, you're required to eat fish and snakes and whatnot to keep your strength. It's neato burrito.

He's not all rambo-ish. There are times when he's gotta run around shootying like a retard, but he's still same old stealthy Snake... well, as far as we know (*cough*Big Boss*cough*).

They showed this really awesome part, where Snake climbs up a tree, hangs off a branch, and shoots the trailing solider in a pack. Then he goes to aim for the one at the head, but sees the second guy coming up behind him. So he pegs the second guy in the head, and then drops down onto the first, rendering him unconscious.

That's about the time I started masturbating to this game.
Holy Shit that trailer sounds so much better then the one i have! in mine he's skalking in waist high in water with like an M4 and stuff is exploding around him. It was kool but yours sounds way better...

Sabin is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 04:41 PM       
The game is going to be better than MGS2. Here is some of the new stuff:

Stalking
Interrogating
Tracking
Climbing Trees
Hanging
Camouflage
Eating
Radio In For Field Info
Temperature
Treating Injuries

WARNIG:Possible Spolier

The Sanke is this game could very well be Big Boss.