Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 03:29 PM        UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP
Although I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones due his WWF style antics, i think this is a big deal. Videos inside the link on bottom of the post.

Fujita says potential move afoot to have global body probe suspicions surrounding terror attacks
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, March 31, 2008
Japanese member of Parliament Yukihisa Fujita told the Alex Jones Show yesterday that a potential new investigation of the 9/11 cover-up could be led by global parliamentarians he has been in contact with, or even by the United Nations itself.
Fujita, an MP for the Japanese Democratic Party, and a member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature), presented evidence which contradicted the official 9/11 story during a widely publicized Japanese Defense and Foreign Affairs Committee meeting in January of this year.
Following Fujita's presentation in the Japanese Diet, he also took part in a 9/11 truth conference at the EU Parliament in Brussels on February 26th which was hosted by Italian MEP Giullietto Chiesa (both presentations can be viewed at the end of this article).
Fujita said the reaction to his presentation of the evidence during a session of the Japanese Parliament was encouraging, adding that several members of his party were already aware of some of the issues surrounding the incredulity of the official story.

The Japanese MP said that he first began researching 9/11 around two years ago after watching documentaries and looking at evidence online.
"At the beginning I thought I couldn't believe, this can't be true, but then last year when I heard more about various facts and photos of the collapse of the seven building (WTC 7) and the put options conducted before 9/11 - I began to see that there was serious evidence that a cover-up might have been involved," Fujita told the Alex Jones Show.
The MP personally visited the former President of Germany's Bundesbank (presumably Ernst Welteke), who admitted that suspicious insider trading on American and United Airlines did take place immediately before 9/11.

Fujita said the deaths of 24 Japanese citizens during as a result of the attack in New York spurred him to ask why no cause of death had been properly ascertained by the Japanese government as would be routine, and why no DNA records had been recovered.
Fujita said he was currently engaged in a back and forth question and answer process with the Japanese Prime Minister in an attempt to get questions about 9/11 answered.
The MP said that people had warned him to be careful about asking questions about 9/11 because it could put his life in danger.
Fujita will today report back on his meetings in Europe and Sydney to fellow members of his party in an attempt to achieve further momentum in attaining consensus for a comprehensive investigation of 9/11 led by independent global Parliamentarians and not by Bush administration cronies, as was the case with the 9/11 Commission.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...estigation.htm
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 08:45 PM       
*sigh*

Again? What happened? Ron Paul drops out so you people went back to the old horse shit?
say what now?
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 06:53 AM       
Damn you're just as thick as your burly alcoholic father.

Looks like suspicious insider tradings prior to 9/11 has been confirmed.
Mocker
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM       
no, they haven't.

The airline industry is volatile. Do you remember the Air Fare Wars? It really doesn't take a lot to figure the airlines were going to have a down year.

What you and all the other little monkeys that are bringing this up need to do is first and foremost prove those put options were irregular. I'm even going to spot you the fact that there were put options prior to 9/11.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM       
What a fantastic waste of everyone's time and money.

9/11 truthers are so fucking stupid.
say what now?
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Exchange examines odd jump

Before attack: Many put options of hijacked planes' parent companies purchased

Last Modified:
12:58 a.m. 9/18/2001

By Dave Carpenter
The Associated Press

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Board Options Exchange, the world's largest options market, said Tuesday it is investigating reports of unusual trading activity before last week's terrorist attacks in New York and Washington.
The statement comes amid widespread international efforts by investigators and regulators to determine whether terrorists tried to profit from stock and option trading ahead of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
In the days before the attacks, unusually high numbers of put options were purchased for the stocks of AMR Corp. and UAL Corp., the parent companies of American Airlines and United Airlines, which each had two planes hijacked. There was no such trend involving other carriers.
A put option is a contract that gives a holder the right to sell an asset at a specified price before a certain date.
On Sept. 6-7, when there was no significant news or stock price movement involving United, the Chicago exchange handled 4,744 put options for UAL stock, compared with just 396 call options -- essentially bets that the price will rise. On Sept. 10, an uneventful day for American, the volume was 748 calls and 4,516 puts, based on a check of option trading records.
On Monday, the first day of trading following the attacks, shares of AMR fell 39 percent, and UAL stock plunged 42 percent. Other airline shares also were sharply lower and most rebounded modestly Tuesday.
"I saw put-call numbers higher than I've ever seen in 10 years of following the markets, particularly the options markets," John Kinnucan, a principal of Broadband Research, an independent telecommunications research firm, told the San Francisco Chronicle. "When one sees this type of activity, the first thing one does is ask oneself, 'What is the explanation? What are people worried about?' "
According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, the SEC said it had received information from various U.S. agencies Friday about possible trading by terrorists in industries affected by the bombing, including insurance and the airlines, and also about possible put-option or futures-index trading.
On Monday, Germany's stock market regulator said it was looking into claims of suspicious short-selling just before the Sept. 11 attacks. Washington and several other governments have identified Osama bin Laden as a prime suspect.
The Chicago exchange, which often investigates reports of suspicious trading linked to possible advance knowledge of takeovers or mergers, declined to elaborate on the investigation.
"As is usual, CBOE is conducting an investigation of trading prior to the news event," said chief spokeswoman Lynne Howard, who declined further comment.
Spokesmen for the Securities and Exchange Commission also refused comment.
The SEC has received information from other U.S. regulators about possible suspicious trading earlier this month in put options, according to a government source.
The Chicago exchange trades options on the stocks of about 1,400 companies along with 38 stock-based indexes, including the Dow Jones industrial average, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq 100. All nose-dived in the aftermath of the attacks, which would have meant substantial profits for anyone who had bet on their decline by buying put options or through short-selling. Short-sellers borrow stock and sell it in anticipation of buying it back later at a lower price.

http://web.archive.org/web/200202150...dingacts.shtml
say what now?
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
What a fantastic waste of everyone's time and money.

9/11 truthers are so fucking stupid.

Honestly how much have you really look into the oddities other than controlled demolition and the pentagon attack?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Still unemployed, Geggy?
say what now?
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 07:37 PM       
German Firm Probes Final World Trade Center Deals
By Erik Kirschbaum
08/06/03
Pirmasens, Germany (Reuters) - German computer experts are working round the clock to unlock the truth behind an unexplained surge in financial transactions made just before two hijacked planes crashed into New York's World Trade Center on September 11.

Were criminals responsible for the sharp rise in credit card transactions that moved through some computer systems at the WTC shortly before the planes hit the twin towers?

Or was it coincidence that unusually large sums of money, perhaps more than $100 million, were rushed through the computers as the disaster unfolded?

A world leader in retrieving data, German-based firm Convar is trying to answer those questions and help credit card companies, telecommunications firms and accountants in New York recover their records from computer hard drives that have been partially damaged by fire, water or fine dust.

Using a pioneering laser scanning technology to find data on damaged computer hard drives and main frames found in the rubble of the World Trade Center and other nearby collapsed buildings, Convar has recovered information from 32 computers that support assumptions of dirty doomsday dealings.

"The suspicion is that inside information about the attack was used to send financial transaction commands and authorizations in the belief that amid all the chaos the criminals would have, at the very least, a good head start," said Convar director Peter Henschel.

"Of course it is also possible that there were perfectly legitimate reasons for the unusual rise in business volume," he told Reuters in an interview.

PROFITING FROM DISASTER?

"It could turn out that Americans went on an absolute shopping binge on that Tuesday morning. But at this point there are many transactions that cannot be accounted for," Henschel said.

"Not only the volume but the size of the transactions was far higher than usual for a day like that. There is a suspicion that these were possibly planned to take advantage of the chaos."

Nearly 3,300 people were killed in the attacks that destroyed the World Trade Center.

Some 30,000 people in the buildings, symbols of America's financial might, were able to escape between the time the planes crashed and about an hour later when they collapsed -- even though many of the unmanned computers continued working.

The United States blames the al Qaeda group led by Saudi-born Osama bin Laden for the attack and has since waged war on the Taliban regime in Afghanistan that sheltered them.

ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE OF ATTACK?

There are several data retrieval companies in the United States and Europe, but Convar said it has won the lion's share of the contracts from the World Trade Center because of its laser scanning technology.

Convar developed the laser scanner two years ago that made it possible to retrieve data from badly damaged computers.

With a staff of 30 in its high-security facility in Pirmasens near the French border, the firm has worked with the U.S. armed forces in Germany as well as German federal police for the last 15 years.

Its offices in Pirmasens, a town of 36,000 still suffering from the departure of some 4,000 American soldiers stationed here during the Cold War, are closely guarded behind high fences and monitored by dozens of security cameras.

Inside the building, an endless series of code-operated door locks keeps unwelcome visitors away. In the center of the facility is a 120 square meter (1,292 square foot), dust-free "clean room" where the damaged computer drives are coaxed back to life.

Citing client privacy, Henschel declined to say which companies Convar is working for, or provide details about the data retrieved so far. But he said the raw material, up to 40 gigabytes per computer hard drive, is sent immediately by satellite or courier back to New York.

MONEY TRAIL

Richard Wagner, a data retrieval expert at the company, said illegal transfers of more than $100 million might have been made immediately before and during the disaster.

"There is a suspicion that some people had advance knowledge of the approximate time of the plane crashes in order to move out amounts exceeding $100 million," Wagner said. ""They thought that the records of their transactions could not be traced after the main frames were destroyed."

The companies are paying between $20,000 and $30,000 for each computer recovered, Henschel said.

The high recovery costs are one reason why only a limited number of hard drives are being examined. Convar has turned down a request by one British newspaper to try to recover personal last hour e-mails sent by someone trapped in the doomed building.

Henschel said the companies in the United States were working together with the FBI to piece together what happened on September 11 and that he was confident the destination of the dubious transactions would one day be tracked down.

"We have been quite surprised that so many of the hard drives were in good enough shape to retrieve the data," he said.

"The contamination rate is high. The fine dust that was everywhere in the area got pressed under high pressure into the drives. But we've still been able to retrieve 100 percent of the data on most of the drives we've received.

"We're helping them find out what happened to the computers on September 11 as quickly as possible. I'm sure that one day they will know what happened to the money."

CNN reported the story as early as december 2001 but doesn't mention the $100 million dollar trade in their article. This story never had any sorts of a follow up and just disappeared out of limelight. Convar doesnt own the data. The clients who commissioned the data recovery (of which the US government was one) are the ones who own the data. Convar of course is blocked from revealing the data as a condition of the contract. Imagine my shock.
Mocker
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 09:18 PM       
Off site data storage. Its pretty SOP for anyone with valuable data that they may need down the road but won't have to access immediately.

And honestly, don't you think this a sloppy and high risk method of trashing the data?

Or perhaps, you think these companies are going to make a big deal out of saying "the paranoid nutjobs are wrong". That billion dollar computer security firms should be jumping to your whims.

All you've got is people saying "we heard the rumors and are looking for anything wrong."
say what now?
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Off site data storage. Its pretty SOP for anyone with valuable data that they may need down the road but won't have to access immediately.
Is that where did the money went? Care to provide source following up to the story?

Quote:
And honestly, don't you think this a sloppy and high risk method of trashing the data?
YEAH GOOD THING THE TOWERS COLLAPSED THE WAY IT DID
Mocker
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:50 PM       
I'm just curious, did you do any of your own searching for a follow up or that you're even getting the story correct?

Boston has a respected financial district. Are you telling me you don't know anyone with actual expertise you can talk to about this? Are you really so concerned over this and have so much proof that all you can do is post on the internet about it?
say what now?
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
I'm just curious, did you do any of your own searching for a follow up or that you're even getting the story correct?
Care to point out where I am speculating in this thread? I'm attempting to show proof there are cover-ups involved.

Quote:
Boston has a respected financial district. Are you telling me you don't know anyone with actual expertise you can talk to about this? Are you really so concerned over this and have so much proof that all you can do is post on the internet about it?
Yeah my gay cousin who is a banker

PTech in Quincy Massachusetts has been accused of money laundering and finanacing terrorism. Look it up.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Honestly how much have you really look into the oddities other than controlled demolition and the pentagon attack?
Not that much. Not just because I have a job and much better things to do with my time, but also because every other piece of "evidence" the truthers have come up with has been thoroughly debunked. At what point do you say to yourself "everything these guys are saying is crap, so why should I keep digging for more crap?"?

It's just like the creationist argument; the god is in the gaps. Truthers seem to think that if they can come up with enough unexpected events and inconsistencies it MUST mean there was some kind of elaborate conspiracy perpetrated by a shadowy elite in the upper echelons of government.
Personally I'd be far more surprised if there weren't any unexpected anomolies in an event of this scale. Not least because there is no precedent or frame of reference through which to judge what "should" have happened on that day.
say what now?
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:36 AM       
I have a job too (working with computer with access to teh intranet) and i lead a busy life. I've taken interested in looking deeper into the analomies of 9/11, so how does that make me a "low life loser"? Some people devote their leisure time reading comic books and playing video games, which could be considered a even bigger time waster. What the hell is the difference? How do I know that you have completely understood the material that have been debunked and not jumping the bandwagon of followers in denial and poking fun?

Tell me why 911 commission hasnt covered any of this important matter...

It appears that serious tensions develop between the FBI and Operation Greenquest investigators in the wake of the Greenquest raid on the SAAR network in March 2002 (see After March 20, 2002). The Customs Department launched Greenquest, an investigation into the financing of al-Qaeda and similar groups, weeks after 9/11. In June 2002, the Washington Post will headline an article, “Infighting Slows Hunt for Hidden Al-Qaeda Assets.” (DeYoung and Farah 6/18/2002) With the creation of the new Department of Homeland Security in November 2002 , the FBI and its parent agency the Justice Department are given a chance to gain total control over Operation Greenquest. Newsweek reports, “Internally, FBI officials have derided Greenquest agents as a bunch of ‘cowboys’ whose actions have undermined more important, long-range FBI investigations into terrorist financing.” Meanwhile, “The FBI-Justice move, pushed by [Justice Department] Criminal Division chief Michael Chertoff and Deputy Attorney General Larry Thompson, has enraged Homeland Security officials… They accuse the [FBI] of sabotaging Greenquest investigations—by failing to turn over critical information to their agents—and trying to obscure a decade-long record of lethargy in which FBI offices failed to aggressively pursue terror-finance cases. ‘They [the FBI] won’t share anything with us,’ [says] a Homeland Security official. ‘Then they go to the White House and they accuse us of not sharing If they can’t take it over, they want to kill it.’” This battle has a large effect on the investigation into Ptech, a Boston-based computer company with ties to suspected terrorist financiers. When Ptech whistleblowers [approach] the FBI, the FBI “apparently [do] little or nothing in response”(see Shortly After October 12, 2001; May-December 5, 2002). Then Greenquest launched an investigation in Ptech, which culminates in a raid on the Ptech offices in December 2002 (see December 5, 2002). “After getting wind of the Greenquest probe, the FBI stepped in and unsuccessfully tried to take control of the case. The result, sources say, has been something of a train wreck.” (Newsweek 4/9/2003) Greenquest appears to have been heavily based on the pre-9/11 investigations of FBI agent Robert Wright. The New York Post will report in 2004, “After 9/11, Wright’s work was picked up by David Kane of the US Customs Service, who raided companies owned by [Yassin] al-Qadi, leading to al-Qadi’s designation as a ‘global terrorist’ and to money-laundering indictments of companies in Northern Virginia linked to al-Qadi and Soliman Biheiri (another Wright investigatee). The [Greenquest] indictments rely heavily on Wright’s work.” (Schlussel 7/14/2004) The FBI will eventually win the battle with Homeland Security and Customs, and Greenquest will cease to exist at the end of June 2003 (see May 13-June 30, 2003). (Newsweek 4/9/2003)

You can check out the timeline of PTech here, there are even rumors that dick cheney and jimmy carter have associated themselves with al-Qadi, the PTech investor who was declared terrorist after 9/11. Ptech's roster of clients included several governmental agencies, including the United States Armed Forces, NATO, Congress, the Department of Energy, the Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Customs, the FAA, the IRS, the Secret Service, and the White House. They currently operate under a different name to which was changed right after the controversary.

http://cooperativeresearch.org/entit...rfriendly=true
Mocker
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 07:51 AM       
Inter agency bullshit. Not new. Its something that needs to be fixed, but its really not that nefarious. the 9/11 Commission does address this sort of thing. One of their main recommendations was more cooperation between agencies.

And speaking of the 9/11 Commission, they did address the accusations of insider trading. Snopes covers it. 8 seconds of searching, Geggy.

Here's the passage from the report Page 499, note 130 for chapter 5

Quote:
130. Highly publicized allegations of insider trading in advance of 9/11 generally rest on reports of unusual pre-9/11 trading activity in companies whose stock plummeted after the attacks. Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation. For example, the volume of put options- investments that pay off only when a stock drops in price-surged in the parent companies of United Airlines on September 6 and American Airlines on September 10-highly suspicious trading on its face.Yet, further investigation has revealed that the trading had no connection with 9/11.A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10. Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10 was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades.These examples typify the evidence examined by the investigation.The SEC and the FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments.These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous. Joseph Cella interview (Sept. 16, 2003; May 7, 2004; May 10-11, 2004); FBI briefing (Aug. 15, 2003); SEC memo, Division of Enforcement to SEC Chair and Commissioners, "Pre-September 11, 2001 Trading Review," May 15, 2002; Ken Breen interview (Apr. 23, 2004); Ed G. interview (Feb. 3, 2004).

OK, its baseball season. I've got plenty of other examples of people being idiots without dealing with you. I'm not doing your homework anymore. Research your bullshit yourself.
Ms. Sorghum Molasses '82
Sleazeappeal is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
But the U.N. hates America, otherwise side with us every time without fail!

Didn't you know that?
say what now?
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 06:08 AM       
wait a minute...is blanco actually citing source from the 9/11 report??

i'll be back tho
Mocker
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 08:03 AM       
Yes, because you said it was never addressed. Obviously it was. And stop saying the 9/11 Commission was an investigative body. It wasn't.

The FBI, FAA, NSA, CIA, DOD, State Department, NYPD, FDNY, NTSB, and thousand of other government and private sector employees.

So, unless you are going to say those thousands and thousands of people (many of whom lost friends and family in the attacks) I suggest you stop. You really only make yourself look dumber.
say what now?
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 08:27 AM       
911 commission credibility has already been shot and they currently have dubious reputation. As time has unravelled, we're finding out more that all of the agencies you have listed above have either lied to the commission and withheld crucial documents (i'm not going to provide sources to set an example, there are too much information). We're also finding out that w. bush initally opposed the creation 911 commission before caving in to victim's families increasing pressure for independant inquiry in the attacks. All of a sudden, bush cherry picks those with conflict of interests to head the panel. Even lee hamilton admitted the commission was set up by bush and cheney to fail. Its also been confirmed that karl "spin doctor" rove and philip zelikow have controlled the flow of information to the commission. Any reason why I should trust what was written in the report?

BTW I am speaking of this...

-Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co, which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Centre, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before September 11. This is against an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley's share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 after the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts had been bought based on knowledge of the impending attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million.

-Merrill Lynch & Co, which also occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Centre, saw 12,215 October series $45 put option bought in the four trading days before attacks, a 1,200 per cent jump from the average trade volume of about 250 contracts a day. When trading resumed, Merrill's shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50. Assuming that 11,000 option contracts had been bought by 'insiders,' their profit would have been $5.5 million.

http://www.ict.org.il/index.php?sid=119%E2%8C%A9=en&act=page&id=5230&str =insider+trading

at least the report confirms that wild conspiracy theory put forth by the white house that osama bin laden was behind the manipulation of the stocks was false. Considering that the white house has a history of signing executive orders to assure lobbyists, gas and oil corporations, and defense contractors are immune to prosecutions. Why should this be any different?

I am not denying that 9/11 was an evil act perpetrated towards the US. I'm just not buying the white house's version of the story.
say what now?
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 08:40 AM       
if you want to know more about how stock traders profit from energy/mother nature disasters and terrorism, i suggest you watch "enron: the smartest men in the room"
Mocker
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 11:31 AM       
So, you are saying thousands and thousands of people are behind this in order for your scenario to be real?

Quote:
911 commission credibility has already been shot and they currently have dubious reputation.
Only according to you and your ilk.

Quote:
As time has unravelled, we're finding out more that all of the agencies you have listed above have either lied to the commission and withheld crucial documents
No, we aren't. We are finding that some bureaucrats were playing CYA at the time. And that was mostly FBI and CIA. There is nothing in there accusing anyone of intentionality allowing the 9/11 attacks to happen.

Quote:
Even lee hamilton admitted the commission was set up by bush and cheney to fail.
Why don't you people ever finish his statement? He says they were set up to fail, but they did succeed.

Quote:
-Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co, which occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Centre, saw 2,157 of its October $45 put options bought in the three trading days before September 11. This is against an average of 27 contracts per day before September 6. Morgan Stanley's share price fell from $48.90 to $42.50 after the attacks. Assuming that 2,000 of these options contracts had been bought based on knowledge of the impending attacks, their purchasers could have profited by at least $1.2 million.

-Merrill Lynch & Co, which also occupied 22 floors of the World Trade Centre, saw 12,215 October series $45 put option bought in the four trading days before attacks, a 1,200 per cent jump from the average trade volume of about 250 contracts a day. When trading resumed, Merrill's shares fell from $46.88 to $41.50. Assuming that 11,000 option contracts had been bought by 'insiders,' their profit would have been $5.5 million.
*sigh*

Quote:
I am not denying that 9/11 was an evil act perpetrated towards the US. I'm just not buying the white house's version of the story.
You're not buying the story backed by the evidence, either. You seem to buy the story that makes for the best spy novel.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
On a related note, an email I received from "Truth Now":

Quote:
Our trillion-dollar air defenses were allegedly defeated by Osama bin-Forgotten & his 19 lackeys with box-cutters?

"Hijacked" airliners flew all over the eastern U.S. for hours without any meaningful response nor pursuit?

American Airlines Flight 77, having a 125' wingspan disappeared though a16' foot initial impact hole at the Pentagon. All clear video of what blew-up the Pentagon being withheld to this day?

WTC-7 has small, scattered fires, yet it imploded in a controlled demolition later in the day on 9/11. Larry Silverstein, the over-insured leaseholder, said:

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Etc., etc., etc.,

Everyone needs to do his/her own research about September 11, 2001!
Etc., etc., etc.