Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 03:43 AM       
why wait

also season 3 did kind of suck it dragged and it was like they tried to find as many pointless scenes and people talking on and on and on about shit i dont care about as possible but balance it with like a few screen shots of something cool
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 04:28 PM       
Season 3 of the show is a bit odd. Its only the first half of book 3 and I kind of understand the problem with filling an entire season with build up.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM       
YOU THOUGHT THIS PERSON WAS BAD BUT THEY ARE SECRETELY GOOD

WATCH THEM BE SECRETELY GOOD FOR A WHILE
YOU CARE ABOUT THEIR LIVES AND THE MEANINGLESS BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP THEY FORM WITH MINOR CHARACTERS. THIS NEEDS TO BE A SCENE.
CHARACTERS DIE TWO EPISODES LATER.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 02:48 PM       
Rewatching through the venture brothers. Have they come out and said that the monarch is Dr ventures older brother yet?
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM       
nope
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM       
Loving the shit out of Orange is the New Black.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Loving the shit out of Orange is the New Black.
I hate it. The first three episodes or so were pretty great. The characters were interesting and you really felt for the main character. The came the chicken episode and after that it was just group hugs, annoying shit and pussy jokes. The show had a somewhat realistic approach to prison drama, but suddenly all that was thrown away, and we get poorly written "Oz" with poop humor and tampons.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:08 PM       
From the creator of "Weeds"! That alone has kept me from watching.

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Aug 11th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM       
Oh thank god. I was beginning to think I was the only one who hates weeds. All my friends love that shit, makes we want to tell them all to fuck off.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 02:52 PM       
I feel like that and Dexter are dramas for people too stupid for any of the big ones from HBO.

That was very funny. Well done.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:02 PM       
Just re-watched all 9 seasons of Family Matters.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:44 AM       
Watching Orange is the new black. It definitely ain't no lady oz.

To be honest the only characters I want to find more about are the drag queen and the russian lady.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM       
Doing a Treehouse of Horror marathon, all 23 episodes.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 10:06 PM       
Halfway through season 2 of American Horror Story.

Shit just got batshit crazy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 10:40 PM       
Yeah Asylum is great. Last nights sunny in phily was funny.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 10:01 AM       
I know! I think now that's it's on fxx it's gotten a 2nd wind.

Finally watched sleepy hollow with sound. It's fucking glorious.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:12 PM       
I can't wait till American Horror Story - Coven Oct. 5 or somewhere around there.

Witches and bitches
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM       
Oh and I totally did not see it coming in Philly ep 1. That was fucked up.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 08:22 AM       
I figured something would be up. I love how frank was like "oh, we just flew you around in the air for 6 hours."

American horror story is going to have Kathy Bates this year and Dennis O'Hare <3

Bitchcraft
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:41 AM       
Dexter: So it's finally over. For the last six years I've been watching this show in absolute suspense, every season wondering the same thing, "is it gonna get good again, like the first two seasons?" It fucking doesn't.

What bothers me most about Dexter is that it was a success. Shouldn't everybody loath this shit, the show has soap opera level writing. That a writer could list Dexter on their resume and that would be a boon instead of the shameful mark of a hack really disgusts me.

I have to watch the first two seasons again to see if it really ever was any good because I cannot account for the insane drop in quality that follows.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:35 AM       
I was thinking about rewatching the first season for that exact reason.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:35 PM       
I just watched all of Undeclared. I got sucked into it, then realized how fucking corny the whole thing was. That and the high levels of unwanted 90's music really got a tad over bearing.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 06:36 PM       
Undergrad was a way better show.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:01 PM       
Nitz was like a Doug Funnie Fox Mulder

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:20 PM       
HEY GUY