Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Just been through the comic-con pics.

Kahl needs to eat something.

hah...looked at those and was like, "Holy shit, guess that is him."
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:07 PM       
yeah kahljorn has DJ Qualls disease

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hahah, grslty, you havn't sent me one.
I sent you one. And you denied me.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
wot? I only deny people I staunchly dislike.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:18 PM       
THAT DOESN'T HELP ME FEEL BETTER
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
Try again. I cannot remember this.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:24 PM       
I tried.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:26 PM       
I WILL AND HAVE DENIED EVERYONE.

But I wouldn't deny The Leader, he's my baby.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
whatever you fat bitches
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:53 PM       
kahljorn have you given up on the whole lookin' like a lady thing? I seem to recall a couple of pictures and you were pretty hot for a mangirl

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT :airhorn

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:15 PM       
yeah... i specifically remember a relatively hot picture of somebody's legs in striped kneehigh socks, then realizing that kahljorn had posted it, and it was kahljorn's legs, and i got all kinds of wierded out and then zomboid begged for more people to post so that it would go to a new page and no one spoke of it again until now
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:17 PM       

ITS HARD TO GET BITCHES WHEN YOURE DRESSED LIKE ONE
SOMETIMES
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP, WE KNOW YOU'RE MARRIED NOW AND THAT SHE TOLD YOU TO LAY OFF THE FRILLY PANTIES FOR A WHILE

it's all good, though, it would have been pretty goddamn weird for you to have shown up at comic con dressed as wonder woman

"HAY WILLIE, WHATS UP, WANT TO GO GET WASTED?"
BANNED

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
wow whoever "we" are sure knows a lot of wrong stuff

and yea that would've been weird too.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:52 PM       
damn, google agrees. who the fuck was it got married? now i'm gonna go crazy trying to remember, it was somebody surprising
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
SKULHEDFACE

BANNED

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 11:58 PM       

wtf did you google?
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 12:11 AM       
FUCKING THING, don't know if I'm too much to drink it or what, i am so sick of this goddamn phone not cooperating with me ANYWAY i googled 'kahljornn and 'married' because i thought i remembered a thread about you proposing to your girlfriend or some shit, ZERO RESULTS, gus is full of shit
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 12:32 AM       
i thought kahl was getting married too.
mass hallucination?
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
probably not the appropriate thread but it was jus tSTRANGE the other day i went to the store downstairsand there was this chick in there and she was all, "HELLO MY NAME IS ANDR0MEDA" and she had a voice like a lisping gay dude (haha ok not that bad) and she was all, "I SAW YOU TENDING TO THE flOwerS ONE TIME, IT MUSTVE BEEN BACK IN JANUARY" and i aws all, "YEP" and then she was all, "I HEARD THAT YOU WERE MARRIED... SHE MUST BE VERY PRETTy"

i thought people only said things like that in movies

BANNED

Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
SHE COULDA JUST BEEN STUPIDO
BANNED

Old Jul 30th, 2010, 02:49 AM       
dj quall looks exactly like the crackhead handyman who broke into my house one time so he could repair it except not as dirty and without holes in his shoes that show his toes

also i saved a picture on my computer so for anybody who hasn't been added yet:
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 02:57 AM       
HERE'S ANOTHER

BANNED

Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:00 AM       
my left eye looks like id been eating pot brownies

THAT GUY WITH THE RED SHIRT TOLD ME THAT I TOOK THE CAKE FOR THE MOST CONSISTENTLy FUCKED UP PERSON ALL NIGHT
AND I NODDED AT HIM, AS IF TO SAY, "YES."
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 03:02 AM       
It looks like 10 kV Ghost is taking these pictures with a 24 inch dick