Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:27 PM       
or you could use tversity or something to stream it to your xbox or ps3 if they're on the same network

or you could get a external harddrive and download it onto that and then go plug it into (again) an xbox or ps3
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 11:47 PM       
I was watching a commentary and guess who is actually married!

I like that for some reason.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
Good for him.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 10:37 AM       
Mac and Dee are dating too IRL.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
too bad dee is an ugly anorexic. at least charlie's wife is pretty good looking
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
That's why she only works at the bar and doesn't own a part of it.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 10:26 PM       
Just started watching Summer Heights High. I caught an episode on HBO last night and decided to aquire the series the next morning. So far so good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9fp...eature=related
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 02:14 AM       
If someone were to ask me if I liked Moral Orel I'd say sure, but that was before the "Nature" episode. I can't believe I'd never seen a single episode of the third season until now; watched the entire thing on Youtube. It's unbelievable that this is the same show that once featured naked zombies. You can't really list Moral Orel as a comedy anymore unless you completely ignore the last season, it's not "funny because it's dark," it's just plain dark. I'm amazed at how much drama they're able to pull off in fifteen minutes. Maybe it's because I just finished watching it but I feel like Moral Orel is the best show Adult Swim has ever produced.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Just started watching Summer Heights High. I caught an episode on HBO last night and decided to aquire the series the next morning. So far so good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9fp...eature=related
I love that show. "Stick your fucking cup of tea up your arse". He also did another series in a similar vein called "We Can be Heroes", you should check it out.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
finally caught up with lost

that's all
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
finally caught up with lost

that's all
The new episode of lost need to be out now. I want to see if the ever living guy is like gideon the watcher.

Watched wild and out yesterday and they had biz markie with fabalus. At the end where they have the battle for the belt Biz went on a freestyle that didn't really diss the other team but just sounded good. At the end of the freestyle the beat cut off....Biz looked right at Nick Cannon and was just like "NICK CANNON YOU'RE TERRIBLE."

He didn't get a point for it on the show but on this score board he did.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM       
I thought they started the last season of Lost already?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
They did. I'm eagerly awaiting next weeks episode.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 03:26 PM       
Yeah now that the Temple bullshit is done this season's finally getting interesting

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
In regards to Lost, I like how so many minor characters are making appearances in the flash forwards. And they finally mentioned those 'jabronies' who were buried alive with the diamonds.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Fuck Lost new Breaking Bad next week.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 12:27 AM       
Peep Show is on TV here now, but I was impatient and bought in on DVD anyway. Great show.
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
In regards to Lost, I like how so many minor characters are making appearances in the flash forwards. And they finally mentioned those 'jabronies' who were buried alive with the diamonds.
they're actually flashbacks (only in the sense that they are in the 'past,' not they anyone retains the memories). it's 2007 on the island and all the off island stuff is in the alternate 2004 timeline

my theory:
Spoilers!

Last edited by bigtimecow : Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: oops
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 05:35 AM       
im so glad you wrote spoilers cause i really want to know what the fuck happens in that show without having to actually watch it
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 10:36 AM       
I wish Miles had more screen time.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
Miles and Sawyer as partners in the LA police department is the dumbest thing ever though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
yeah, I don't like how they just kinda threw different people together for the flash sideways. Especially with Jack and Dogan(?) both meeting because their kids play piano.
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 19th, 2010, 08:20 PM       
most of the flash sideways stuff i could live without right now. mainly because i don't see where the hell it's going and yeah, some of the pair ups seem to be for more of a "oh look!" reaction rather than "ahh yes, of course that would happen." i'm perplexed by them, but not in a good way

Last edited by bigtimecow : Mar 19th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
According to the producers the "Flash sideways are important and relevant to what is happening in the main storyline." I'm wondering if they're going to merge them at the end and have a John Locke off.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
I'm also halfway through watching the first season of True Blood and its been awesome so far.