Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:58 AM       
My brother bought over Community and I just finished watching the first season. Why didn't you guys tell me that this was hilarious?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:33 PM       
Because it isn't
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 01:53 AM       
Whatever man Community is pretty ace. How often does a show come around where there are basically 10 main characters and you don't hate any of them

I remember the second season being way more absurd than the first but in a good way.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 06:34 AM       
I'm just starting the second season now, and while it doesn't seem to stick to the actual premise of being in a community college much, it's still reasonably funny.

The best character is the British Professor, whom I am glad has made a comeback as of the episode I am up to and time of typing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 10:10 AM       
This last season had a lot of funny moments, Im just tired of the character backstories.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:04 PM       
Family feud. Words that mean "throw up"

Woman: emisis, its a medical term. Good answer. Good answer.

Steve harvey: seriously? No one ever heard of that....alright. we're looking for the word that only this one woman knows. Show me emisis.

X X

Steve harvey: hahaha, I don't even know what I would have done if that would have been up there. I woulda dove off into the crowd or something.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:21 PM       
hahahahaha he sounds awesome
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:48 PM       
Not a lot of medical professionals watch the Feud?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:05 PM       
They usually work during the day. I think they are more likely to watch Jeopardy.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:18 PM       
I kick ass at home jeopardy but I think if I played it irl I would get performance anxiety and look like one of those idiots you'd post youtube clips about

I've had actual dreams about being on jeopardy where the questions consist entirely of things I know.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:06 PM       
Steve Harvey is the best family feud

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 03:36 PM       
I'll agree with you there. Best personality and not quite as creepy with the ladies.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:34 PM       
I love how he's completely unafraid of making fun of the show and players. That's why I like Drew Carey on Price is Right.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:04 PM       
they had that one fat/pudgy guy from tool time on there and it was uncomfortable watching him on tv
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:48 PM       
al borlan?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 10:11 PM       
Yeah, he is no steve harvey though
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 10:30 PM       
Steve Harvey should've played Al Borlan

BANNED

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 10:55 PM       
Al Borin shoulda played Steve Harvey on Family Fued
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:08 PM       
More like al borophyl. Hauh hauh hauh
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:24 PM       
Now I've gone and done it

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM       
I'm starting to wonder how much Deadliest Catch is enough Deadliest Catch.

I used to sort of like it, but it's had a dignity leak ever since they brought in the merchandise and the Coors Light Crab Count.

I also don't know how anyone can watch more than two episodes of Swamp People. They trap gators, they haul gators in, they shoot gators. Over and over and over and over and over. I'm to the point where I just can't see another gator shot in the head and hauled limp-assed into a boat.

It's not entirely unlikely that every career is going to have a reality show sooner or later.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 03:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Now I've gone and done it
ZUGS

VA JAY JAY VA JAY JAY
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 02:07 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:04 PM       
lmao @ steveh arvey
BANNED

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
It's not entirely unlikely that every career is going to have a reality show sooner or later.
lol
i can already think of some hella good jobs for a reality tv show

AN OFFICE:
WOMEN ARE BITCHES

LOSS PREVENTION:
TACKLIN BITCHES