Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:49 PM       
I tried to watch Eastbound & Down. It wasn't anywhere near as funny as I thought it was going to be.

OHO HE'S SWEARING IN SITUATIONS WHERE HE SHOULDN'T AND HEY LOOK TITS

:/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 06:25 PM       
So it get 5 pickles then?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM       
SWEARING AND TITS 8)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 11:07 AM       
Yes, but it's Will Ferrell prouced, so the swearing and tits are in the context of everyone acting like Will Ferrell characters
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 12:27 PM       
10 Pickles!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:16 PM       
I knew you were going to say that
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Yes, but it's Will Ferrell prouced, so the swearing and tits are in the context of everyone acting like Will Ferrell characters

Danny McBride swears like Danny McBride and the tits are way better than Ferrells.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM       
Started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and it is glorious. I was under the impression that this was just another run of the mill sitcom, but i'm really glad I gave it a chance.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:31 PM       
It is glorious.

I started watching in the late second season, and then I dvr'd it and caught up till my eyes bled. I can't get over how young they look at the beginning compared to now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 12:04 AM       
season 1 is good, season 2-5 are amazing, then the ship starts sinking.

Anytime I see a door marked private I ask who lives there.

the pirate/private line and the wildcard bitches are my top two my always sunny.

I think when the gang tries solving things its at its greatest.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 03:04 PM       
Alanna Ubach was completely fucking brilliant as Roxy the crack whore. I've loved her since Beakman's World.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM       
Soon as my daughter goes to sleep I am going to turn off that infernal Dora the Explorer crap and watch every Sunny on my DVR
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:39 PM       
Breaking Bad S5 E1-3

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM       
does that mean its good or bad? I didn't even watch the season finale for the last season. They should've just killed his character and his family that would've been an awesome ending. cant really see that guy as a drug lord

ive been wanting to watch the new season but I've been watching Political Animals instead
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM       
It means "No sir, I don't like it"
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM       
I was underwhelmed by Breaking Bad but Mr Kitsa is nuts for it
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:52 AM       
Breaking Bad is propably the best TV-series on air at the moment. That, or Boardwalk Empire. Anyways, Breaking Bad has some amazingly well crafted character development and there is always something interesting happening. It knows how to surprise the audience and that is kinda rare these days. As crime series go, it is nowhere near as good as The Sopranos or The Wire, but nothing is.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:30 AM       
ultimately i think the only reason i liked breaking bad is cuz methheads dropped atms on peoples heads. maybe not though. i dunno its pretty good

I think Political Animals is a really good show though :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:05 AM       
The first 3 episodes of season 5 have failed to surprise me. It's become any other series and needs to get it's act together quickly.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The first 3 episodes of season 5 have failed to surprise me. It's become any other series and needs to get it's act together quickly.
What are you babbling about? I thinks it's been excellent so far. They're establishing how Walter becomes the Kingpin. That kinda shit don't happen over night. I'm very interested how this plays out, altough the beginning of the first episode where Walt has the machinegun in his trunk seems to hint that things will go to shit. But how big of a shit we're talking here, who knows. I just hope Jesse doesn't die.
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:43 PM       
i dunno how walter can be a kingpin, so I just hope he dies and soon
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:49 PM       
Yeah, they are dragging it out. The story should have ended with season 4.

Spoilers I guess, but not really since it's predictable.

We already knew he would be the kingpin, we already knew he would have to make good with Jesse and fix shit with his wife. The only thing "surprising" is that Ted woke up. Then again we knew that was going to happen.

Oh wait, there is one surprising element that I didn't see coming.

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:04 PM       
I can't wait for season 6. I hear the writers have a brilliant plan to tie up loose ends from season 5! I only wish Dexter decided to follow this formula.
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:43 PM       
they should just have him die in a methlab explosion out of nowhere

thatd be so fucking disappointing and awesome

man i should be the one writing this show
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM       
I'd rather see Jesse tweek for a week and then murder White because he thought White was his abusive dad's ghost. Now Jesse is the king pin! :O