Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:29 PM       
Some will argue that the final season of the Wire is bad, but they're dumb

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
and then the movie is made
AIN'T NO WAY. Homicide: Life on the Street never had a movie. This won't either.

Also, that reminds me that Homicide is a fucking great show, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 12:01 PM       
Yeah, except when the fireman's story became a strong part of the show. I never really liked him, but I didn't mind so much until it became all they talked about. I can't accept Andre Braugher in any other role.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:40 PM       
I like the Ricky Gervais Show. I just downloaded all 3 seasons because I missed a lot of them.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 06:26 PM       
I like both the Ricky Gervais Show and An Idiot Abroad. Pilkington is awesome.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:27 PM       
It appears I've never seen any of season 1 and oh my god it is beautiful!

I've seen 1 episode of an Idiot Abroad and felt really bad for the guy, now that I've seen most of season 3 and most of 1 of the Gervais show, I can't wait to see Karl going to places he doesn't want to go and doing things he doesn't want to do.

It makes me feel like I'm big fat Gervais with my limited knowledge on anything and Babs is here trying to make a go of it, making my 5 percent knowledge of the subject look like I went to Harvard.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:15 PM       
It took me a long time to realize that Martin Clunes is also the voice of Kipper. So between me (watching Men Behaving Badly), my mom (Doc Martin junkie) and my kid (I WANNA WATCH KIPPER I WANNA WATCH KIPPER I WANNA WATCH KIPPER), I figure Martin Clunes is in damn near everything I watch nowadays :/
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 12:07 AM       
always sunny is coming back in less than 2 weeks. Yee haw?

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 01:11 AM       
Seeing that guy with facial hair is just not fucking right.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:33 AM       
His face stayed 6 years old while his body grew around it.

"I see fat people."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:50 AM       
More importantly new The League october 11th.

New dexter tonight too. I really liked last season. hopefully it continue to get better again.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:24 AM       
Season 6? Really? I thought it was the shitties Dexter so far. Boring antaganonist, plot holes a-plenty and that incest thing what the hell no. The only interesting thing about it was the last scene of the final episode.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM       
shouldnt you kind of expect incest with serial killers though?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
I really like mos def no matter how underused he was in it. I also think collin hanks can act for a damn too.

Also when religious people turn out to be nutjobs like that.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 11:54 AM       
May I hear more about the plot holes?
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
May I hear more about the plot holes?
Honestly, I can't remember them anymore. I just remember being annoyed at these stupid little mistakes the episodes kept having. Also, I hated the episode where Dexter's brother, or the "dark passenger" came to visit and Dex shot a road sign for some reason, fucked a minor and became all moustache twirling evil for one episode. Then they just pressed reset at the end and it was never mentioned again. The other characters acted kinda out of place too. What the hell was with that dope smoking scene with Batista and that asshole Quinn? It was not funny, it had nothing to do with anything and again, it was never mentioned after that. And what the hell was the point of Mos Def? He just babbled some cliched christian philosophy and then got shot. Nothing ever came of it, except Dexter killed some dude. Blah.

Anyhoo, the opening of season 7 was suprisingly pretty good! And Ray Stevenson is awesome, so thats another big plus right there.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:33 PM       
I'm looking forward to deb finally being in on dexter being dexter. Should have been like season 2 or 3.

The part with the new black copped sucked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Honestly, I can't remember them anymore. I just remember being annoyed at these stupid little mistakes the episodes kept having. Also, I hated the episode where Dexter's brother, or the "dark passenger" came to visit and Dex shot a road sign for some reason, fucked a minor and became all moustache twirling evil for one episode. Then they just pressed reset at the end and it was never mentioned again. The other characters acted kinda out of place too. What the hell was with that dope smoking scene with Batista and that asshole Quinn? It was not funny, it had nothing to do with anything and again, it was never mentioned after that. And what the hell was the point of Mos Def? He just babbled some cliched christian philosophy and then got shot. Nothing ever came of it, except Dexter killed some dude. Blah.

Anyhoo, the opening of season 7 was suprisingly pretty good! And Ray Stevenson is awesome, so thats another big plus right there.
Yet you find no problems with Breaking Bad.

also, where do you get the idea that incest is a part of the story?

Last edited by Tadao : Oct 1st, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:18 PM       
Dexter is shit, y'all.

PS -Breaking Bad shits all over Dexter if for no other reason than its lack of ridiculous narration (and lack of useless secondary characters shoehorned in, and good acting from everyone [but Skyler], and knowing when to end instead of dragging on forever, and...).

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:23 AM       
I watched Dexter last night. I was thinking the same hing about the narration, it started annoying me halfway through.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yet you find no problems with Breaking Bad.

also, where do you get the idea that incest is a part of the story?
Deb suddenly wants to have intercourse with Dexter. Sounds like incest to me. Yeah, they are not real siblings, but it is still pretty creepy. And I do not approve of it, sir.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:05 PM       
I'd totally bone Deb if she was no blood relation to me.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:10 PM       
Bone is right, 'cause she's nothing but.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM       
lol this talk about dexter reminded me of something one of my uncles married his adoptive sister

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:59 PM       
Californian Mexicans do that a lot.