Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:17 PM       
I had a dream involving Black Books so I decided to watch the entire, what, 3-something seasons again. I'm in the middle of Series 2.

It's not Father Ted, but it's about as close as we'll ever get without Dermot Morgan. As the episodes progress, they begin to get a real Father Ted feel to them.

Always have and always will hate the title sequence, though.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 05:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Watched the first two seasons of Boardwalk Empire in three days. They were more awesome than I remembered. Really loving season 3 so far, as well. This is shaping up to be almost as good as The Sopranos. Hope they don't mess it up.
Yeah, I'm really digging this season so far. My only complaint is that I want more Van Alden.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 03:51 AM       
ive been watching this UK show called Wire in the Blood

its acrime show bout this psychology dude who works with police to catch killers

its super good so far and maybe as good as The Wire.
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM       
Happy 49th to the Doctor. I'm relatively new to the Doctor Who phenomenon, but my inner geek is already looking forward to the The Eleven Doctors special that will undoubtedly accompany the 50th anniversary.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 07:11 AM       
Show got shit in Series 6, probably because it started being more about the Doctor and his companions as characters than it is about their adventures in horrorspace. Steven Moffat specifically said that was the point of the show once, but I guess he forgot when he took it over.

That one with the planet full of insane Daleks was almost good but I was literally punching myself in the face throughout all the Rory/Amy melodrama bullshit.

Then again the show's problem since the 60's has been that only about a third of the episodes/serials are actually good. Last one I really loved was Gangers.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:50 PM       

It was all down hill after this.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM       
Fuck right off, Sylvester McCoy kicked ass
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:44 AM       
Amish mafia is fucking ridiculous.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:02 PM       
Killer Karaoke is pretty funny but then it gets annoying with the repetitive playbacks, promos, and Steve O lame dragged out dance before each winner announcement. Oh and the fucking repetitive courses are already bugging the shit out of me and I've only watched 4 episodes. Other than the 4 major draw backs in each episode, well I guess it sucks.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:10 PM       
Is it bugging you because they use bugs.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:17 PM       
I bought a huge boxset, which contains every season + movies of The X-Files. Still works. Watched the first two seasons, and there were maybe 3 terrible episodes. The rest of them ranged from entertaining to excellent. If I remember correctly, the show started going downhill after season six, but i'm still glad I bought this. Especially since it was ridiculously cheap.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Is it bugging you because they use bugs.
More bugs would be a great change up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:07 AM       
I used to only have patience for the Fourth Doctor, which I figured was because he's the one I grew up with. In my later years, I've come to appreciate David Tennant a little more, particularly during the Catherine Tate episodes, since I'm a fan of Catherine Tate.

SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
More bugs would be a great change up.
I've been watching 20 most shocking again which they could have also just called people getting hurt. Arguably less karaoke involved.

This guy stands in front of a pile of cardboard boxes. His friends tape like a mattress and pillows to the front of an econoline and just gun it at him going 20mph into the boxes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:02 PM       
hahahaha
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:25 PM       
lol sounds like the Darwin awards
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
I bought a huge boxset, which contains every season + movies of The X-Files. Still works. Watched the first two seasons, and there were maybe 3 terrible episodes. The rest of them ranged from entertaining to excellent. If I remember correctly, the show started going downhill after season six, but i'm still glad I bought this. Especially since it was ridiculously cheap.
Yeah, a few years ago, I started collecting the DVD sets after not having seen the show in years, and it was remarkable how great it still was. I stopped collecting after the fourth or fifth season, though. I can't remember why, but I guess I should've held off a bit longer. Only caveat with that show is that you pretty much need to start at the beginning instead of where you left off if you go over a year or two between viewings.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:53 PM       
Joe Schmo show is entertaining in that I can see some of the idiots here falling for it.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:30 PM       
Watched "the gang goes jihad" episode last night trying to get sophia to go to sleep. After they make the terrorist tape she puts her blankie on her head, wraps it around her face then starts muttering around the living room.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 12:31 PM       
Anyone hopefull that Scifi's Defiance is going to be awesome? I want it to be but I've been burned too many times by them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM       
I dont think Defiance is going to be any good.

Ive had the show Cult dvred and started watching it yesterday. Its pretty good, to bad they canceled it after 8 episodes even though the made 13
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM       
Good thing I also DVRed The Following
SKATASTIC
Old May 4th, 2013, 04:31 AM       
http://teamcoco.com/video/51587/cona...s-for-05-02-13

Tadao at 1:00 into. I was son of a bitching last night. Its time to get on this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2013, 05:05 AM       
HAH!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:17 AM       
Decided to watch season 7 of Dexter. Loving Ray Stevenson; best bad guy since Lithgow. However, I really dont understand why, in all this back and forth with his sister, he never mentions how at the end of season 5 she basically said she admired his work and let him go. Am I remembering that wrong?