Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
Never heard such a cheese accusation before.
I thought Americans only ate over processed food anyhow and wouldn't know proper cheese unless it came pre sliced and in a cellophane wrapper?
But that's by the by.
I enjoy a nice Cornish Yarg.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Bod Bod is offline
Member
Bod's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: UK
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:13 PM       
I had to google that
Reply With Quote
  #28  
DevilWearsPrada DevilWearsPrada is offline
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Santa Destroy
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM       
Oh christ, there's actually a wikipedia on british wiggers
Reply With Quote
  #29  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Anyone else here find the idea of a 38 year old British punk woman extremely laughable?
Not that I mean to ruin your fun, Tadao; LET LOVE BE, FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA
Or something to that effect.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:20 AM       
I keep telling you Lord Sap, Greenday is not punk. It goes back to the late 70s and started in quite possibly England. What is so laughable about a 38 year old punk from England?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:23 AM       
I don't know but I googled "38-year-old punk from England" and I laughed when this came up

__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #32  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:24 AM       
You never hear of a woman old enough to be your mother (in my case) as a self-described punk; you always think of it as one of those Johnny Napalm, safety-pin piercing teens and twenty year olds.
Also, I never knew Greenday was THAT old; I thought it started mid '90s.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:25 AM       
You are amazingly ignorant.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:31 AM       
It's the American way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:38 AM       
Damaged girls are hawt.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:56 AM       
God, Sappington, you're such a fucking idiot. Go shoot yourself now. With a gun.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #37  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 01:18 AM       
lol, waht kind of gun? u dunno waht to do!!!1!11!oneone
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 01:33 AM       
Even your intentional cock-ups are just as embarrassing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #39  
DevilWearsPrada DevilWearsPrada is offline
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Santa Destroy
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Kick his ass, Hans!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Bod Bod is offline
Member
Bod's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: UK
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:37 AM       
37 as it goes.

I'm struggling to see what is funny about it?

Loads of my friends, people even in their mid to late forties are still into punk and rock and regularly frequent gigs. I have friends that are grandparents yet still dye their hair and wear big boots - we just never grew out of having fun. Some are maybe a bit more wrinkly and fatter, but still have a life. In fact, I enjoy life a lot more now than ever I did in my twenties.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Bod Bod is offline
Member
Bod's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: UK
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:42 AM       
I just don't understand americans

Last edited by Bod : Feb 3rd, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 02:02 PM       
It's not that he's American. It's that hes 16.
Last time I had a Mohawk I was 36.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:22 PM       
TRANSLATIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
A punk rocker in her thirties?! That's like, old. Like my mom. Punk rock's for like, for young people, right? It only started in the nineties, for crying out loud!


Fuck it. I can't even manage to be passive aggressive about this, it's just too stupid not to make fun of directly. LOGIC TIME! Even though you're a dullard of a thirteen year old gutter rat that has no concept of the passage of time, you will still age! It's a shocking concept, I know. STAY WITH ME, KID, I CAN CLEAR UP THE CONFUSING STUFF FOR YA AFTER CLASS. Therefore, even though you are thirteen years old now, at some point in the future, you will be thirty years old. Don't panic, that's in what we call the "future". In this 'future' you will have and will still be going through a process called "aging".

Now, with this in mind, if this applies to you, we can assume that it also applies to other people. So, if we take, say, a twenty year old punk rocker, and look at her in the future, she will have aged! Holy shit! Wow! Looka that brain calculation! It's a fuckin mind popper!

But, you say, "what does this have to do with what I was talking about?" This is because you're not exactly what scientific experts would classify as "the sharpest tool in the shed". You see, punk rock has been around for a long time. More than ten years, in fact! Heck, try more than fifteen! Wow! You know what? It's been around since the seventies!

Now, by this point your eyes have glazed over and you are drooling consistently. This is because your brain has shut down. It's a very special brain, somewhat similar to a that of a bug's. It has received a lot of information, and does not have the capacity to connect it all together, so your mental self defenses have kicked in. But hold on just a bit longer, because I'm about to connect it aaaaaaaall together for you!

You will be older in the future, this is called "aging"! This rule also applies to other people! In fact, the reason other people are older than you is because they were born in what we call the "past"! The "past" extends back to before you were born, and people older than you were actually born before you! Hence, a punk rocker that was "young" in the seventies can now be as old as your mom!

And now with the initial tenderizing done, I was intrigued by Sappington's "Johnny Napalm" comment, so I googled Johnny Napalm! He's apparently a character from Guitar Hero, Sappington's only education in the world of punk rock! Point and laugh!
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:29 PM       
STOP BEING FUNNIER THAN ME! I'M TRYING TO SCORE SOME PUSSY HERE!

fucking cockblock geeeeeez
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:00 PM       
I've never had mowhawk. I do have a kickass samurai ponytail right now, though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Dude, she wants intelligent, macho type guy, not a greasy half-Japanese vagrant that gets drunk and starts screaming about "filthy Korean mongrels"
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:03 PM       
She said nothing about macho or race. Learn to listen to a woman!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:09 PM       
if God wanted men to listen to women he would have, like, i dunno, made their mouths bigger or something










Shit, we kind of end up destroying threads, don't we
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Okay, I will attempt to be constructive for once in my godforsaken life and return to the topic at hand. I will now scour myspace for the reason that this thread was created
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Case is closed anyways. I'm the only one here who fits that description. I think she just wanted to get with me and made it very specific. Notice how she left out "in good shape" and "must not have lazy eye".
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.