Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:44 AM       
I AM NOW A THOUSAND YEARS OLD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:49 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:05 AM       
IM SCARED

SHES GONNA KILT MY ASS
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:43 AM       
IM SO HUNGRY ON MY BIRTHDAY
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 06:44 AM       
HOW COME THERE IS FLOATY SHIT IN WINE
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 08:29 AM       
IS THAT ELX? :O
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 10:20 AM       
heh
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 10:42 AM       
youtube wont even let me watch the video, but from what i can see she is rather terrifying, it looks like she has no eyeballs

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
SHE HAS EYEBALLS I THINK ITS A BROW RIDGE WHICH SHE LACKS

I HAVE BIRTHDAY INSOMNIA
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
Yes, yes, happy birthday.
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
GEEZ ZHUKOV WHAT A WAY TO MAKE MY DAY SUCK. NOW I HOPE NOBODY WISHES ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVER AGAIN.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:19 PM       
I DONT WANT IT

BUT THANK YOU

im gonna try to fall asleep now
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
Here's some idiocy from my bank.

I have a loan through the bank, right? It's like a line of credit, every month without exception I pay the balance online. I know it goes through because it shows up immediately. Every month, without exception, they send me a "payment coupon" and envelope AFTER the balance is paid so that I can pay it.

So I figure this is a waste of paper, envelope, postage two ways, etc. So when I had something else to do I told the teller that I pay my balance online and don't need the payment coupons, so could the bank please not send them to me. She just blinked at me and told me it happens automatically, no one can stop it and "just shred it because your account information is all over it."

Whatever, I figured she didn't know what she was talking about so I call their corporate helpline 800#. And THAT guy tells me that I can request not to get the paper stuff, and he can put it in the computer, but it "usually never" works and that the stuff will come to me anyway, and when it does just shred it.

This is a bank that goes on at length about its magnificent cost-saving bs and going green and e-statements and so on. I guess as long as they want to waste paper and postage, I'll just keep shredding it.

:/ wasteful.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
I'm sure she hid Happy Birthday Kahl in there somewhere. It's probably in code.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM       
if I said Happy Birthday to him, he'd have some sort of snarky response that implied personal superiority on all levels. Then he'd go around saying that he's a birthday-shitstarter and that, since I said something to him, I can't handle it. Then he'd act aggrieved and change his title and signature into something to that effect. Then he'd go to a comic convention and be in pictures and tell us all we're fat bitches.

So I guess that there's the gift.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 09:27 PM       
HAPPY KAHLDAY BIRTHJORN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
kahl birth hap day py jorn
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 10:05 PM       
happy jappy birthday, eat a thing and enjoy a fine mind altering substance
BANNED

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
dang kitsa

thanks guys. and thanks willie im getting fucked up right now :D im doin it TADAO STYLE :O :O

i ate the rest of my brownie though the other day and it mostly just made me sleepy
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:51 PM       
hizzy?
BANNED

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 12:07 AM       
haha yea. I don't think ive ever been this high before :O

feels more like I'm stoned than I'm up. i still got a bunch of other shit to do too :O

between this and comic-con ive had such an awesome birthday :D
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 12:34 AM       
KAHLJORN MY MAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY BE HAPPY THEN PUKE AND THEN BE HAPPY AGAIN
BANNED

Old Aug 5th, 2010, 01:21 AM       
I LOVE PUKING AND BEING A JERK THEN BEING HAPPY AFTERWARDS

ALTHOUGH WHEN I DO THIS SHIT I BECOME IMMUNE TO THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL :O