Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:15 PM        Alright, what the hell is the deal with remaking a movie thats 8 years old?

WAT THE FUK
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
I guess since pretty much everyone in the last 3 movies either doesn't want to or is too unattractive to play their characters they needed a reboot.

But didn't Hulk get a remake in that short of a time too? Granted it needed it but still.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
Let The Right One In was remade two years after it came out, and it got rave critical reviews because it was the exact same fucking movie with a facelift

And since no one actually remembered ang lee's crapfest, they were set for the hulk. Also, no one outside of comic book people give a rat's ass about the hulk
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
I'm guessing that they're doing this remake because all the teens who watched the first one and saw it through the third are grown up enough to not want to watch another shitfest. None of the kids these days wants to come in on Part 4 and watch it, especially when they ruined the fuck out of it. It's kinda like "hey, do over?" "Yeah, do over." I can't wait til they remake Jurassic Park with the dinosaurs carrying walkie talkies instead of sharp teeth.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
i came in to bitch about let the right one in FUCK GUS
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
I loved ang lee's hulk. But in the same way as charlie s angels full throttle.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 10:34 AM       
That first person perspective part at the end of the trailer looked like something from a gmod movie.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Let The Right One In was remade two years after it came out, and it got rave critical reviews because it was the exact same fucking movie with a facelift
I don't know what I saw anymore; an original or a remake.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:05 PM       
Rob Zombies Halloween I and II are vastly superior to the originals.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
No.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
After Astro Creep 2000 someone should have ran over Rob Zombie.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
man hellbilly deluxe was all right, they shoulda run him over after that
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
I used to think Hellbilly Deluxe was all right in the same way I used to think Michale Graves was all right in the Misfits.

I WAS WRONG ON BOTH ACCOUNTS.

White Zombie was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I don't know what I saw anymore; an original or a remake.
Did it take place in Sweden or New Mexico or wherever the American remake was?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
I used to think Hellbilly Deluxe was all right in the same way I used to think Michale Graves was all right in the Misfits.

I WAS WRONG ON BOTH ACCOUNTS.

White Zombie was great.
idk i still love superbeast and demonoid phenomenon
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
haha superbeast is all right. i think there's another song on there i like, maybe it's how to make a monster.

i remember liking the "house of 1000 corpses" song too
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
The remake of Nightmare on Elm Street was pure awesome.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 02:23 AM       
I am totally for reALS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
I can't wait for the remake of Conan.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:27 AM       
The jig is up, you ruffian. Just stop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:54 AM       
But I haven't told you how much I like the Rock's version of Walking Tall.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:57 AM       
and how much better Clash of the Titans is now that it's in 3D and has an improved storyline that is easier to follow.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 07:03 AM       
I hope they remake Transformers 3 soon.
Banned
Markchip is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 07:25 AM       
I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing the information.

I HAVE A HUGE BONER

Last edited by executioneer : Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:19 AM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 07:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markchip View Post
I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing the information.
I HAVE A HUGE BONER
But why come is it do that?

Last edited by executioneer : Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:20 AM.