Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 01:14 AM       
at what part of that would you bust in the tail lights with your night stick and plant a pound of pot in the car?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 02:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
I have every intention on meeting my moving violations quota solely with people who fail to use turn signals.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 07:38 AM       
maybe you could extend your ticketing to those who somehow mistake yield signs for stop signs? or is that just a ubiquity here?
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 09:04 AM       
in nj yield signs mean go faster
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 11:16 AM       
You need to start strictly enforcing the people who wear their pants below the waist line. You'll need to carry around a tape measure and if you get caught anyone wearing their pants below the waist line, you start measuring how far they'd gone below. For every inch below is an additional 10 dollar fine. The further down the pants are, the higher the fine is. What do you think?

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 11:37 AM       
How would you deal with a certain nightclub in my town that has earnt the title "Most violent place in Dorset"?

The police want to shut it down and I think it may well soon be on its way out. To think its an Australia bar and could be a really good place, its just full of alcohol fuel wankers.

Please add these wankers also disrespect our police. There are many tv programs on that actually film nights out and all the "adults" that are unable to enjoy themselves without throwing up all over the pavement, attempting to start fights, swearing at people walking past, eating as many undercooked kebabs with chilli sauce (because they are the man and they can handle it) oh and not forgeting passing out in the middle of the road or finding themselves in the back of a police van.

If it ever gets dull in the US of A just come over here.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 03:56 PM       
I call "abuse of authority" dammit!!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2005, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky Ferret
To think its an Australia bar and could be a really good place, its just full of alcohol fueled wankers.
Have you never met an Australian?
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 03:36 AM       
Sure you plan on being all cool now but give it a year and youll be tailgaating drivers just because theyre young males and giving them asinine and often fabricated accusations about "weaving" and "not stopping enough at a stop sign (read:3 seconds)" and masturbating yourself at night to the idea of old women crying because you barred their entrance into their grandson's graduation because her dress was not beige enough.

I fucking hate most cops. Prove me wrong in my prejudices. :/

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 07:15 AM       
Pub Lover, its a pub called Walkabout and its a chain from Australia. It serves Australia beer as well as the usual lagers and beers. Unfortunately the people causing the problem normally drink stella artois.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 08:00 AM       
that bar sounds like the redneck ones here.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
the people causing the problem normally drink stella artois.
its not called wifebeater for nothing.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 11:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBubba
I fucking hate most cops. Prove me wrong in my prejudices. :/
I cannot. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 03:42 PM       
I've known some cool cops in my life. I've met some right nasty fuckers too. It's like any authority position. Gonna be some assholes who like throwing their weight around, gonna be some do-gooders out to save the world, and then there will be the rest of em, just trying to earn an honest living. And there's plenty of room for straddling categories too.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Noise
Cops aren't the man. Cops are tools.
Somewhere, as we speak, a member of Refused is crying.

Congratulations, McClain. But now for the important question-- krispy kreme or Dunkin' Donuts???
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 12:27 AM       
I love Krispy Kreme. Especially when they're fresh off the line... Mmmmm. I'm genetically predisposed for the Fuzz life.

New Noise, shut your fuckin' trap. Your ignorance is astounding. I could say this 'till I'm blue in the face, but you have no clue what it's like to be a cop until you are one. It's people like you who propagate negative sentiments on a group of individuals who sacrifice their personal safety so that you don't have to worry about marshall law, or getting your house robbed, or having some drunk asshole plow over your family.

Tell me then genius. If all cops are tools what would you have them do? Seek work elsewhere? Or maybe you're more qualified to filter out the "good" cops from the "bad" and you should be in charge of the hiring process?

And to think; most of these cops don't even know who you are... And chances are if they did they wouldn't want to spare you from getting fucked in the ass by some insane skel junkie. But they do. Now on the flip side... Yes, there are a share of prick po's who are looking for an excuse to bodyslam a perp or just generally cause you to shit your pants. But most departments do their damndest not to hire a liability. Despite what you hear on the news, cops DO get in trouble for unjustifiably kicking your ass and dragging you across the pavement.

I'd wager that if your profession required you to deal with the lowest forms of human life on a daily basis your exquisite people skills would be curbed for a more direct, less people-friendy approach. That's a good portion of why I'll love this job... I know when to be a polite ambassador for the public and I know when to get dirty. You might not realize it but most cops have excellent discretion.

And damnit CaptainBubba, chances are if cops are picking on you it's for a reason. Shave that filthy mullet and get a job - Or whatever characteristics you posses that are so easy to profile.

I'm off my soapbox.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 03:41 AM       
actually that reminds me - I heard a commercial on the radio last week that was all like 'want to know the THRILL of kicking down a door at a drug bust?' (seriously) and other ACTION ITEMS, and then ended with 'Join the baltimore city police department today! call...'
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 05:04 AM       
I hate to be a shameless plug for a friend, but all the cops around here buy their guns from his family's gun shop in Cicero. It might be a bit of a drive for you, but it really is the preferred outlet for police from the south side of Indy to Kokomo. And if you do go there, it's Wyatt's Sporting Goods, and they have a police discount. Also, let me know if you're in the area.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 06:56 AM       
Oops! Never mind lol. At least this guy tried...

http://www.douglasga.com/content/1/2...t+bus+stop.htm
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 09:59 AM       
Jesus christ he was just some punk 16 yr old kid, the officer should have beat the shit out of him rather than needing the bus driver to tackle him.

Mabey a good arse kicking would teach him some respect for authority
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 03:50 PM       
IDK, we had a cop at our high school, and I just couldn't picture him kicking anyones ass. He was just too nice. Folks called him "Officer Smiley."
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 06:03 PM       
One time my girlfriend's dad had about 20 cops bust down his door and arrest him for robbing a bank because his truck was red and had mud on it.

Another time my mom's friend's grandma had her apartment door knocked down and 3 officers pushed her to the ground. They did this thinking she was a drug dealer because they got the apartment number wrong. She died of a heart attack from fear.

I've only been in one bad situation with a cop. He was a bald redneck with a bunch of tattoos and he was very beligerent for no reason whatsoever. I posted that story before on here. He also fabricated a moving violation. There is no excuse for that.

Regardless I find it neccesary to point out that when I get my hair cut my only request to the barber is always "Make sure I have nothing resembling a mullet". I've had a job since I was 16.

Seriously don't be dick man. This world needs one less bad cop.